It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Fascinating!

This could be the phenomenom I was expecting to see.

But why so few instances?

And If these are the visual effects of opening wormholes, why has there been so little (none, really) interest expressed from the scientific coummunity?

Very curious!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Sgt. Cliff,

I would just copy the documents and post them in photbucket high resolution and paste the links here. Otherwise I dont doubt that the ATS crew will help you out unless they dont want you to. Id also be willing to purchase a site where you can post the pictures up for a year. 3ix.com they have very fair prices. BUT no doubt where there is a WILL, there is a way. Take it easy. Let me know if you need any help.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
As I have always said, this is not about money. There is something I must do to pove some things, and avoid any attacks on those who susport me. CAN ANY OF YOU, PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO POST DOCUMENTS ON THIS THREAD? T

[edit on 11-6-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

I'd be happy to help. Sorry there are 12 steps to this but they are simple steps I promise you....

Step 1:

Go to this site:

www.imageshack.us...

Step 2:

Make sure the document you want to post is on your desktop.

Step 3:

Click the "Browse' button on the upper right portion of the imageshack website.

Step 4:

Select the file you wish to post.

Step 5:

Click "resize image" (for website and email)

Step 6:

click "Host it!" button

Step 7:

This will prompt the page to reload, revealing the web address of the image you hosted.

Step 8:

Scroll down to the bottom of the page were it says " direct link to image"

Step 9:

highlight the web address of the image using your mouse.

Step 10:

After web address is highlighted, press Control+C, this will cut and paste the image for you

Step 11:

When posting a message on this thread, click the little button with the image of the computer screen with the paint pallette on it (next to the little 'envelope' and 'earth' button). It will pop up a new window and ask you to insert the URL or web address of the image.

Step 12:

Click inside the window/text prompt and press Control+V , then press ok.

You're done!

Post message

[edit on 11-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
And If these are the visual effects of opening wormholes, why has there been so little (none, really) interest expressed from the scientific community?

That is a good question, but that counts also for the whole Ufo or Extraterrestrial phenomenon.
The big scientific community still thinks [how is it possible] that it is a big bag of nonsense.
This article was once placed at www.earthfiles.com...
Part 1 and 2: Terry Sherman - 1996 Interview
About High Strangeness on Fort Duchesne, Utah Ranch

© 2004 by Linda Moulton Howe
In that article was told by witnesses that they see large openings or holes of some kind where crafts were flying in and out.
Here is a small part of it.

BUT BASICALLY, YOU'VE GOT A VERY LARGE CRAFT THAT MIGHT BE UP TO 900 YARDS OR SO IN DIAMETER THAT IS BOX-SHAPED SORT OF?

No, the lights and the craft are three different distinct things we've seen. The craft I'm talking about, the doors or windows or holes or lights ¬ I can never see anything that has any structure around them.

ALL YOU'RE SAYING IS THAT YOU ARE INFERRING THAT BECAUSE THEY DON'T MOVE IN RELATIONSHIP TO EACH OTHER AND YOU'VE SEEN THINGS FLY IN AND OUT OF THEM, THAT THEY MUST BE ATTACHED TO A LARGER STRUCTURE?

We thought that in the beginning.

BUT YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THE WHOLE SHAPE OF WHAT THESE FOUR ARE ATTACHED TO?

I've never seen a ship associated with the four openings, ever. We have seen a craft I was describing a minute ago fly in and out of those holes.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Willbert, you've stated the case perfectly.

Finally an intelligent poster!

Best,

Toon

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Cliff,

I am very curious if the subject of Jesus Christ has ever come up. To me, how they answer this is the key as to whether they can be trusted.

If they state Jesus is not God in the flesh, I would know their true colors.

I also have read people who have used the name of Jesus Christ during an abduction attempt were successful in stopping the abduction.

I do not want to be clumped together with those who insist all aliens are of the devil or fallen angels but I'm sure there are some nasty ones.

Between 1973-1976, I witnessed dozens of sightings myself but the weirdest sighting was when we watched a satanic ritual from the top of a bluff overlooking the beach by Lake Michigan at night and there must have been close to 8-10 ufos in the sky above them as they formed a circle around a bonfire. That was my clue that this is a spiritual phenomenon.

Thank you Cliff. And I have a ton of respect for you. Stay humble.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

How many species do you think are inter terrestrial not extra terrestrial? Or could you never make that distinction? Also what do you think there agenda is or do you know?

To your first question, I have no way of knowing. This, also answers your second question. The third question has already been answered several times over in this. Once again, as I have said several times in this thread, their purpose is of a scientific nature. I feel and expect some experimentation is taking place due to the nature of their visiting us. Korona is "reptilians", so yes I believe they exist. You would be very surprised to know just how samiliar to us he is.

MOD Edit:Quote tag

[edit on 6/11/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

Reply to KaiBosh posted on 3-6-2008 @ 09:28 AM
We have you, sir. Surely, those who follow this thread will gain from your open mind and your most valueable insight. Especially your ability to judge others by their friends. I for one look forward to hear more from you, as I am sure I shall. Nothing of value on this thread? If we truly learn nothing from me, we shall surely learn volumes from you.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

How did Columbus come across a America? were there radio signals pointing him in the right direction?

Their technology is much more advanced then radio signals. As a matter of fact, they can detect life and choose those they wish to visit. My question would be what is the criteria for visiting those solar systems they choose. You see, we not alone in these visitations. There are others.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

1. “Can you point me to a photo(s) or video posted on the internet that you know to be of an authentic alien craft?” There are many such photos and videos. Many are in the US Air Force’s Project Bluebook files. However, once they became public knowledge, they were called hoaxes and such. Some good examples are the Lubbock, TX Lights, The two films (taken in Utah and Montana in 1950 and 1952). I have copies of all of the above.
2. “Do you have any (photos, videos) that you can share with us?” See response to question one.
3. “Can you tell me what kind of power source Korona's people use?” Antimatter in its purest form. Somehow antigravity comes into play here. However, not being a scientist, I cannot say how all this works.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

There are not ufo paintings dating that far back...they look nothing like Ufo's,to imply they are ufo's is simply jumping the gun,and i have seen most of the paintings

reply to post by Lethil

Listen to this person! He knows the intend of these great painters. Those things that “look” like “UFO’s” are not. They knew not that which they painted. And it is true. Columbus did not find America. He did come darn close. However, he was stupid enough to believe that he would not fall off the edge of the world; and to believe the world was round? Give me a break, this man was crazy!!

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

1) Do you think or know that man has changed the Scripture and hid other scripture to suit their needs and mislead billions by their action?

reply to post by qonone

1) “Do you think or know that man has changed the Scripture and hid other scripture to suit their needs and mislead billions by their action?” Of course, they have this is a known fact. In 450 to 495 AD, when the Bible as we know it was put together, many books where left out (forbidden books). However, these work were done by they same people who wrote the books that are accepted to this day as the holy word of God. As the Bible says, “neither take out or add to” the word of God. Is it possible that God knew, that in man’s lack of wisdom and knowledge, he would attempt to hide these books from masses?
2) “Demons and aliens, are some connected?” They are two separate phenomena. One is physical exhibiting advanced technology. The other is paranormal and is yet to be fully explained.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

If I had my way, I would be standing in front of all of you, answering your questions. This thread would move faster. Not for me, but for others. This thread truly is not about me. It is intended to help others and I have reason to belief, it has. Thank you my friend, as I feel you really understand what this thread is about and why I must do that which I do.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You have nothing to apologize for my dear friend. This individual is angery with me, not you. Let those who will call me names do so. The truth is my sword and shall eventually set me free. I truly look forward to that day.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

On the question of wormholes, NASA and other think-tanks (agencies and universities) are working on these issues. Wormholes are a portal to a different dimension. Some of the visitor's spacecraft are a protective shell which allows the craft safe passage through the portal without getting destroyed by the powerful energy forces of the wormhole. The amount of energy needed to create a wormhole is infinite based on our physics, but we are talking about our visitor’s physics, whose technology is anywhere from 10,000 to 1 mil year more advance than ours. Where do you start? Do you spend all your time trying to figure out if they exist, instead use you God given talent to discover why they are here and how we can make this a better world by taking their example of how to act with one another. My peace of mind comes from knowing we are not alone. Think about the unlimited knowledge we can gain by this, right Cliff my brother.

God Bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PimpyMcgibbins

My dear friend it is as I said before, they are somewhat concern as to what we have done and are doing to opuselves. They truly are cocerned about the future of humanity as a whole.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

My brother, the readers do not have any idea the connection you and I have. I know who you are and you know who I am.Please be carful. I have chosen to fall on my sword. You are the one I have entrusted to insure, that should anything happen to me...well you know my wishes; you know my Grand daughter. You, above all, know what I want for her. She has earned it.

God bless my brother and give my love to the family,

In God's Love,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Hey there Clifford,

I for one would just like to say that I admire your courage for coming onto ATS and discussing what has deeply and personally effected for no doubt, many years.

I would not trust the Greys in what they are trying to perceive as a friendly race because believe me from experience they aren't here for what they say they are.

Their technology is advanced and even their biological makeup but they still lack many things humans have. Empathy, sympathy and many others that they could only wish they could have.

They tried to convince me that they were here for the good and any questions asked in doubting them would usually result in an implanted memory or a mind wipe of a certain event.

They only seem friendly when serving them, but stray from the path and their intentions are quickly shown. I am free of them after 26 years of serving them and believe me I couldn't be happier.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Clifford and others,

I will be very happy and honored to get other scientist and engineers as myself involve in this thread by sharing what they know about technology, etc in reference with our visitors. I think this new knowledge will bring a breath of fresh air to the conversations, people seeing things in a different light and have people asking the right question, like what we can learn from each other by this thread. Excuse my grammar, I’m an engineer.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

K: OK. And so, I’m going to assume you have been to underground bases yourself?

C: Not by choice.

K: Not by choice? That’s believable. But have you also seen, say, Reptilians, what’s called, you know, in the UFO community, what we call Reptilians?

C: Some species could be called Reptilians, yes.

projectcamelot.org...

Hello Mr. stone, from what you've said on this interview, supposedly reptilians exist. I find it difficult to believe so, could you please explain?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by andre18]

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join