It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Can you tell us more about Korona? his personality? disposition? what human traits does he have? when you met as a child, was he a child too? has he "grown" up w/ you? are you HIS calling? where are his parents? how does he breathe our air? can he make himself invisible? if not, how did u hide his existence from your fam and friends? does he still visit you? whats he up to these days?..

Less Cliff, more Korona...my curiousity is piqued...i feel like since you've been communicating w/ this being for sometime, you can tell me what it was like growing up w/ an Alien "Best Friend" if that makes sense...

thanks, and no disrespect intended...

God Bless

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just watched that Camelot Interview. Brought tears to my eyes that TPTB are locking up and hurting these beings, and treating them worse than animals. I honestly don't know what is wrong with our species sometimes--There's an inherent malfunction.

Mr. Stone, a couple of questions if I may friend.

First off, I agree with what you said in the Camelot interview-There is no "seperation"...Beyond this strange little "reality" we percieve with our limited sensory capacity, everything and everyone is intimately connected and are one on a consciousness and energetic level. This in essence means that we are ALL part of the same family-So these are not "aliens" in the true sense, in essence we are family. Would you agree?

Now in terms of the "where's" of these beings, what would you say the percentage of "off world" as opposed to "other-dimensional" ratio was, in terms of the 57 species you were made aware of?

And in these beings travel capabilities, were any of them able to use their own consciousness to change their vibration and phase in and out of our reality into another, or was the trans-dimensionality DEPENDENT on their craft?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
And in these beings travel capabilities, were any of them able to use their own consciousness to change their vibration and phase in and out of our reality into another, or was the trans-dimensionality DEPENDENT on their craft?

Hmmm.. along the same lines as "out of body" experience that some say they are able to achieve with meditation.

If this was the case.. are some "humans" visiting some of our aliens worlds? Which would make us aliens to them.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
(Post removed)

Mod edit: Read this. We'll discuss the rest via U2U. -- Majic

[edit on 6/6/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
edited by me because I felt like it.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sgt. Stone,

Thank you for coming to ATS and for your service. Your health and the health of your family should be your primary goal right now, as I'm sure it is. As a Disabled Veteran myself there are several avenues outside of the regular VA channels that you can receive your medication through and they accept VA reimbursement. If you want to send a private message, and if I figure out how to answer it
I'll point you to them.

Are you telling the truth? Well for me I take a man at his word until he gives me reason not to. When I was a young boy I interacted with a alien ship and it's crew for 5 to 12 days so I "know" there are other species out there.

And certain parts of your story match up with mine, they were very interested in my faith and showed me how the focus I had when thinking of a higher being could be used to communicate with them, or used as a weapon. I was also shown how to use it to read people and with practice it works (I paid my way through college playing poker).

The only crazy thing I've heard so far was the tiny coffee cup, not the cup itself but just think if it was de-caf! Don't tell Starbucks, the marketing practically writes itself

I suppose my only question at this time is, in your travels and experiences have you come into contact with a species that looks like smaller versions of us that use cylindrical spacecraft? (they look like us but with less variety, ie. not as many races and a smaller gene pool to choose from) They looked a lot alike.

Thank you again for your time and I look forward to any response, Friend of Bledforit

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I too was wondering if you could tell us which photos that float around the internet of UFO's and aliens are real?

One last question have you ever talked with or heard of Riley Martin, if so what do you think of his amazing encounters? I just found out who this gentlemen was the other day online, and wow does he have some amazing tales! For anyone that has not heard of him check it out.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Clifford,

I understand that these beings would rather die than start a war. I don't understand why they can't simply beam their own kind out of the prison cells if they are advance beings with advanced technology.

Are the walls of the prison cells or rooms lined with some kind of special material that disables their technology?

If that is true, I would think they could find a way to get through that too.

Also, can you please check your private messages?

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
im actually really intrested in what mr stone thinks on the subjects n questions i posted above i know your very busy i just hope u didnt miss my question

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
First, I'd like to thank you for your presence on this forum. I've watched your interviews and felt they were among the more truthful and revealing. Thank you. I've seen 3 ufos, with a psi content portion during the one on April 12, where they said they represented the human race, so I believed hybrids were aboard and was afraid my children may be at risk for abduction, as my brother years ago had 2 hours missing time driving truck after seeing a ufo. The question that is the most on my mind regards something you may have known, or probed. One abductee, from childhood on, who has had massive contact with various species throughout his life gives a chilling agenda. A net sealing us away from other aliens, perhaps who could help. The concept that we, humans, were a weed species taking over the garden, and they planned on replacing us with a new species, by first depopulating us. www.kennyzen.com...

What do you really feel about the true intent of the aliens that you have been involved with, or the government?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by mikesingh

My dear friend, I have very little knowledge of Project Serpo. However, I can tell you that with officially directed deception programs, there must be enough truth in them to make them believable, but not enough to blow the cover off that which you are attempting to conceal.

God bless,

Cliff

Thanks for your response Cliff. As for me, I feel strongly that some exchange program did take place and probably is taking place today, IF it is true that we have been in contact with ETs since the time pres Eisenhower allegedly met with aliens way back in the 50s. Will we ever know the truth? That's the million dollar question!

Thanks once again!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

More on interest in teleportation www.abovetopsecret.com...

Much in this area has taken place since.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I've been following this thread with great interest. Thank you for taking the time to address our questions.

I was wondering if any of these alien species are able to forsee future events. If so, have they shared any of this information with you in regards to the future of mankind?

I'm curious to learn what kind of world my children will face.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well I can tell you without a doubt there is one "species" out there that is inter-dimensional that you don't have to "feel bad" for. They are not that nice, matter a fact they are cold, near emotionless and have an agenda that is not favorable for mankind. I will not derail your thread with what I believe personally in detail, I think the regular readers here know what I believe. I just wanted to say "don't feel bad" for a being that is bent on utilizing us for "Coppertops"

Oh, and I do want to acknowledge there "could" be other beings that are in fact malevolent, I just don't believe that we have the "good guys" in captivity. Most likely we have the "bad guys" just to be very clear.

I hope this doesn't offend you man, it's great to see you post about your compassion. We all need more compassion and empathy is so hard to come by in folks these days. Even Jesus was compassionate toward the enemy in some form and "suffered the demons to go into the swine" which is very interesting in light of this discussion.

Your post lends further merit to you being a top quality person. In my opinion, you're one of the best posters here on ATS. I value your quality posts and always look forward to what you have to say. However we get into serious "world views" when approaching this subject as everyone knows.

This is a difficult subject to even find "middle ground" at times. I guess to wrap up my feelings on whether we should have compassion for such entities should really be based on experience and not heresy. As an experience'r my experiences were not pleasant. There are some "beings" to be "moved by compassion for" right here on our planet my brother... "Human beings".

EDITED for the following reason:

Oops I thought I was on Dimensionsdetectives post mods you can delete it. I'll just leave it, as it does address my feelings about "Aliens in Captivity" in general.

Sg.Clifford E. Stone I commend you on your efforts keep up the good work sir!!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by firegoggles]

[edit on 7-6-2008 by firegoggles]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Mr. Stone:

The ratio of questions to answers for you is not equal. (Totally unfair isn't it?)

There seem to be way more questions than answers here. (The ratio is like 30 questions or so to every one reply from Mr. Stone.)

Of the answers that I have been able to read, I don't feel that questions are being answered fully. Perhaps the answer(s) is(are) not known by you, which is fine. Please, no offense is intended, but I see a lot of specific questions are are not being addressed.

Could you please provide us with some brief history about the entity that you are supposedly in contact with? What does he look llike? How long have you known him/it? What kind of vessile does he/it use? What do they eat? Do they eat? Is our atmoshere damgerous to then?

The biggest question I have is why is the government/black ops allowing you to post, talk, write make movies, and overall spread your word about your alien friend? Are the aliens protecting you?

Others have lost their lives for seemingly less that what you can potentialy spew out here. I find that aspect to be of major interest to me.

Thank you for your response and I wish you all the best here at ATS.

-Eyes II

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi Cliff,

I appreciate your candor and efforts for encouraging people to open their minds and to seek the truth and found your Disclosure Project testimony extremely exciting and chilling at the same time.

Being Canadian do you know if there have been any crash retrievals here in the Great White North.

Thanks for participating in the ATS forms as I am sure you are an extremely busy man and you have many demands on your time.

Cheers Cliff

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Clif,

I was actually on a plane on my way to Roswell a couple years ago and was talking to a explosives/demolition expert who had visited the Roswell site. He said he was responsible for cleanup of missile tests and was well aware of what debris and crash sites looked like. His visit was many years after the event. His observation of the site was that it was clear something massive hit the ground 2500+ feet prior to coming to rest. The object plowed a trench in the soil the entire distance until coming to a small rock face which stopped the object (or fragments thereof). The interesting part to me was his observation that the rock face had obviously been burned (heated) and disturbed by what ever impacted. He also noted that some group had put a stone monument at the beginning of the impact trench. I have never seen any substantial details of the site as described by this trained observer. I attempted to find the site myself without luck. Everybody in Roswell is tight lipped about where the site is located. From some research on the matter, it seems there are in fact several areas where debris was located around Roswell. Can you comment on the nature of the impact zone and if these details are accurate as described? It also seem to me, that any contact a craft would have with the ground would leave traces of material, if even on a microscopic level in soil, on rocks, etc. It would be almost impossible to remove all evidence (like heated rocks, trenches in the Earth etc.). Are there any investigations of this nature undertaken by any team at Roswell?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Guesswhotoo6

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Clifford Stone, thank you for having the guts to be forth coming and be willing not only to talk the talk, but to walk the walk.

Do you believe that certain people /families are ' tagged " and have visitations from member to member or generation to generation over years of time?

There were " Saucers" filmed over Mt Rainier, and Roswell had a saucer and then later there were cigar shapes near McMinnville OR and the " cigar " shape that paced our car and nearly crashed in 1949 in Salem OR.. do you believe that our world was being visited from 2 different species /locations or was this more like different models of vehicles like a Chevy or Ford truck?

I talked to a lady once who claimed to have something from the Roswell crash, but she is fearful to share the information. She said it was left to her by a relative. So I do believe that Roswell was real and for whatever reason our governement seems to be intent on continuing this cover up, and their explanation of a few years ago, made me angry that they would expect us to swallow still more lies.

I believe in full discosure and I find it most interesting that the UK has released all their UFO records, Larry King, and Dateline ABC all are getting into the UFO truth concept. Do you believe this is due to full disclosure being very near? Is our government being forced to tell us the truth?

You talk about the ministry of Jesus and the truth, when the entire truth comes out, it will be much more than Disclosure, do you believe that the Amecian people and people everywhere will be able to handle the fact they have been lied to their entire lives?

I believe if things continue the way of the last 8 years, that intervention is out only hope as a species to survive.

Charking

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptnCrunch

Hearing the quality of information during the 'Disclosure Project' videos, some from Clifford Stone, does not exclude enhancement of my world-view because of grammatical or spelling errors. I had to use 'WORD WEB' for the spelling of 'grammitical' just now, and if I was answering what Mr. Stone is expected to answer, and didn't proof-read every response several times, whatever truth I had would be inconsiderable.
I imagine responding to this expected extent without a secretary taking dictation could be gruelling.

Mod note: Don't worry, we're on the case and will continue to remove inappropriate posts. If you see any such posts going forward, please be sure to ALERT them and we'll take care of the rest. -- Majic

[edit on 6/7/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hello, Mr. Stone,
it is an undescribable honour to say hello and pose you a question that I hope you will answer. I've seen all the interviews with you that are out there. I watched the Project Camelot interview at least 10 times, it has such a power that it is just never enough of watching. You are a very good fella and I'm sure God forgives you and your soul. You are a true man, I feel. I have so many things to ask but I try not to flood you with my naive and stupid questions and thoughts. So here are two of em:
1) Why are there so many conflicting agendas about the whole picture? It seems there's no communication among the key people in the ufo community. Specifically I mean for example Steven Greer who is convinced that alien abductions are staged military abductions, where they use ARV's and experimental creatures that look scary and gray-ish to frighten people and make them believe ET's are harmful and hostile. So humanity will support the weaponization of space against the "ALIEN THREAT" that is planned after the ongoing "TERRORIST THREAT" bull#. He states that all ET races or types are benevolent. While others claim the exact opposite with the same credibility and experience.
2) Are you familiar with Dr. Greer's announcement about a particular G7 country that has asked CSETI to organize a real ET landing where all that country's leadership would meet the aliens and this would be a form of disclosure? I can post you two links where he actually talks about this plan and he says that preparations for this event are already in the process. The other part is the Orion Project which seems more REAL to me. What do you make of Dr. Greer?
Thanks for reading, all the bests to you!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Truth hunter]

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Truth hunter]

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Truth hunter]

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join