It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
They could “prove” we were never there. Upon return to our families, we could never tell them where we went and what we did. This led to many family problems and separations.

Hi, Clifford.

I find this interesting. At the time, you were doing your duty and never thought twice to conceal it all from your family. You placed the honour of duty above the honour of family, in some ways...

Given wisdom and hindsight, if you had the chance to go back in time and do it differently - would you? Would you plan to covertly sneak out evidence to work for disclosure, against your code of secrecy?

Would you be as willing to place the same level of duty and honour to your country, now, by keping it's secrets? Knowing how many lies your country tells and how dishonourable it is - do you wish that you had spoken out against the lies, when you had the chance to expose them?

It's a general question I have of people who serve their country, despite knowing that their country is corrupt, deceitful and not worth a shred of integrity from the people who serve it, almost like slaves, in a way.

If more people spoke up when they could have, perhaps things might be different now?

Thanks for your time, if you can manage an answer. No big deal if you can't, I'm just seeing my thoughts on the screen.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

What I am about to say here is going to sound crazy, but what’s new? The coffee cup was small and once filled, it contained about one sip. It would then fill again and again until you were finished at which time you would move it from left to right. This stop any more coffee filling the cup and would self clean it. Another item of interest was a little green jewel. With this you could see 3 dimensional things. Such as buildings, persons, and blueprints of their craft. This served a photo album for our visitors. You see they too have family and friends on their home planet they miss just as much as we miss our families when away from them. This I can readily identify with. Food is “manufactured” on their craft to make it save for us humans, some changes had to be made. However, it looked and tasted like beef and potatoes. However, it was manufactured. I am not a scientist, therefore I can not put all this in scientific terms. I hope this is was what help to you.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
What I am about to say here is going to sound crazy, but what’s new? The coffee cup was small and once filled, it contained about one sip. It would then fill again and again until you were finished at which time you would move it from left to right. This stop any more coffee filling the cup and would self clean it. Another item of interest was a little green jewel. With this you could see 3 dimensional things. Such as buildings, persons, and blueprints of their craft. This served a photo album for our visitors. Cliff

Mr. Stone is right, it absolute sound crazy, but despite it sounds absolute crazy there is no doubt in my mind that such ET items really exist.
And for those who are interested in more of such unimaginable items I strongly recommend to read the book “In league with a UFO” from Lou Baldin.
Lou Baldin is former ATS member sleeper.
It is in a way a small book but it tells you a mind-blowing story about the investigation or research that is done by scientists on the in Roswell crashed Alien Craft.
Many more of those unimaginable items that looks very much on the absolute magic “coffee cup” and “little green jewel” whereof Mr. Stone speaks above are described in that book.
But it goes even much much further then that, so you must absolute have an open mind, otherwise you never ever good believe that it is really true or possible.

Lou Baldin claims that it is Non Fiction.

[edit on 4/6/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Yes my friend it is a big deal. I feel your question is one of the most important one asked to date. All of the above is true. I love my Country and to this day, I would lay down my life in its defense. But what is my Country, if it does not start with love of family first? Three days before my son was killed and his death covered up, he asked me why was this (wanting to expose the truth behind what was really going on with the UFO Phenomena) so important to me. With tears in my eyes, I explained to him that my inaction caused the death of some people and the lives of others were destroyed. All because of my sense of duty to my Country. Now, I felt we had a moral obligation to attempt to get at least part of the truth out. My son cried and said, “Dad I am willing to do what I can to help. What can I do?” My response was, “Forgive me for all the times I wasn’t there.” Now, I have a grand daughter and I love her so very much. I have told her more then I will ever tell others. After telling her my story, her response was grandfather I want to live a normal life and you have many secrets. My response was, “Yes, honey I do. May God forgive for that.” If I had it to do all over again, I would make every attempt to obtain the prove needed to open the door to the truth. That being what we really know and when did we know it.” I could say much more, but this is not the place or time. But my friend made no apology for your question as it truly is one of the most important questions asked and maybe; just maybe someone still active in this endeavor will see this post and do the right thing. I wish I had.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Thanks, Cliff - you're an utter champion.

I wish you had spoken up, when you had the chance, as many of us do. It's too bad that we only get one shot at it, and that hindsight often means regret.

Thanks for telling what you can now, while you still have the chance. I can't put into words how much respect I have for you.

If any potential whistle-blowers are reading this, ask yourself if you can make a difference by speaking out with what you know? Would it be better to do so NOW, rather than wait until it may be too late?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

I will not forget you and I will try to be much more responsive at a later date.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Thank you for your kind words my friend and my door is always open any time you happen to be in Roswell, NM.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT51

Thank you my friend. I promise, no one will ever see my back. This truly is me and unless asked by Team ATS to step down I shall remain defiant and resist any effort to keep me qiuet.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Mr. Stone,

These beings seem to be peaceful, powerful and incomprehensibly intelligent. Why would they make it a point to converse with corrupt governments, sit on technology that could save millions of lives from pain and suffering. Have you ever asked why they do not converse with CNN instead of military and if you see them again, please by all means ask them to help us.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Balez

The cover-up is contained by classifying the real information at a top secret level and compartmenting the information under SCI. This way it is limited to but a few. Also, this type of information is never made available to the Office of Security Oversight as it is required by law. Very few people get to see this information. The distribution is then encoded to insure that those without a need-to-know, do not even know to whom the documents are being sent to. To the best of my knowledge, no elected official is privy to this information. The President is brought into the loop only if he ask and then only if those who control this information feel he/she is trust worthy. Further more, official cover stoies are developed should they be needed. The private sector is very innocently brought into this. They are told it is part of the military R&D Program. I have no Idea as to the status of those in charge; be they military or civilian. Once again, I feel our visitors interest in us is purely of a scientific nature. I hope this post will be helpful to you.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Scientific nature?
Sorry we are conscious beings,we may not be on par with these other life forms,but we have a right to know if we are in a glactic zoo for ET's to study,I still fail to see why they only make themselves known to the most corrupt,power hungry people of this world.If what you say is true(again i dont believe aliens have ever visited earth) these aliens get a thumbs down from me
Although the same could be said about humans experimenting on our cousins in the primate family and experimenting on them even though they are conscious...So maybe we are so beneath them that they look at us as mere animals...although i still think consciousness is something to be treasured in the universe,i dont like their motives if indeed they are really here.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

There exist a great desire among several of the insiders for this information to get out. However, the big question is how to do this in a responsible manor. This may sound like a simply matter, but it is a big deal if you know how the intelligence community works. It is not acceptable for people to come forward. It is endured, only because those who speak out have little or no prove of what say. The powers that be do not care what you say as we are condition not to believe in alien (from space) visitors. They are very concerned as to what you can prove. I hope this is somewhat responsive to your questions.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I really mean no offense by this mods, but I have been on ATS for years, and my question on page 3 still has not been answered... I am "ufo reality". Has my question on page 3 vanished or what...?

My question was - "You were really part of a UFO crash retrieval team? Was this based out of Fort Belvoir as you described in your book I believe it was called the 595th? Was it covert and go under a nuclear missile security cloak to keep it's real mission secret?"

[edit on 4-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyCret

I don't. They chose.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Sorry Mr. Stone, not 595th, in my post above I meant 4602nd Air Intelligence Service Squadron at Ft. Belvoir.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Sgt Stone,
My previous question was ansered with a video clip someone posted here. If there are ET's that look just like us, are there any among us now? If so, is there any way to identify them, other than the hightened senses they poses? Finnaly, if you can anser this one, is the triangel craft that is photgraphed and seen very often ours or theirs? Thank you for taking the time to talk to us.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

As I have said before they are not here to either help or harm us. I feel there exist some type of understanding among the various races coming here and they do have some form of governmental body. But this was part something I was involved in. I am working on some type of document dealing with the types of races, but that is on a back burner for now due to my postings on this thread. For example, I got home at 2:49 A.M. from work. It is now 6:50 A.M. I trust this response is somewhat helpful.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Korona is very similar to the grays that are reported. However, he is taller and has a personality. Korona is about 5 feet tall, slender build, and has a greenish color. Many people has told me, they could believe my story more if Korona were only gray. Sorry this is not the case. He saved the life of my friend here in Roswell once and during that time, my friend caught a glance at him. Maybe, someday I can get him to tell the story in his own words.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You seem to be answering alot of question right now...which is comendable...but the BIG question i have...is how on Earth did they find Planet Earth? Do you know of the technology they used to find a planet harbouring intelligent life? Considering most of the places they come from are tens of thousands of light years away..And we have only been sending radio signal for 100 years or so.I find it so unlikely they could find our planet no matter what technology they posess.And have they been visiting us for for thousands of years,and only in roswell with our technologicalcapabilities we were able to track down the crashed craft? etc

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join