It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Mr. Stone - Thank you for your honesty and empathy. I happen to think you represent many of the best qualities of humanity to those who may not yet fully understand us as a species.

I have just one question.

Have you ever heard of or been involved with either:

A.) Project 'Stormchasers'

B.) Project 'Portals'

These projects may have been activated after your military service concluded, but I am curious to know if you have any knowledge of them. I am interested to know if you have any information relating to the timing and goal of these campaigns. I have searched ATS and most public information sources and found nothing on either. From what I know of these efforts, they would have been right up your alley - so to speak. If answering my question in any way violates any current military non-disclosure agreement you hold - please disregard. I am not looking to get you in trouble - like some here I am just seeking the Truth.

Many thanks for putting yourself out there for the benefit of us all.

Best wishes for improved health and enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Good cop / bad cop on ATS again.

Sgt. Stone.

As staff for EBE recovery you would still have the TO 12D1-3-11-1 special operations field manual lying around somewhere.

Am I correct in assuming it was you who made the manual public in 1992 by photographing the April ´54 version and then leaking these photographs to usenet?

My question is:

Please scan and publish the following missing sections:

TM11-404A Photographic Print Processing Unit AN / TPQ-9
TM11-405 Processing equipment PH-406

The entire sections of:

Appendix Ia FORMS
Appendix II MAJIC-12 GROUP PERSONNEL
Appendix III PHOTOGRAPHS

If you were indeed an integral part of EBE collection you should have been exposed to SOM1-01.
To the deniers: the manual is real, not a hoax. look for SOM1-01, and ignore the attempts to nullify its existence and validity.

Thank you very much in advance.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

You hit it right on the mark onlyhurtsu! Couldn't have said it better myself! This is why I'm keenly interested in anything Clifford Stone has to say!
A star for you! Much of it has to do with personal transformation... very good point!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Stone. I have a couple of questions.

1) Why do abductions occur? What race partakes in the abductions? What do they want from us?

2) What is their basis of religion/belief?

3) Why are they here on earth?

4) Why haven't they made mass contact with the public? Whats stopping them?

5) How would they respond to the biggest question? "What is the meaning of life?"

Thank you, hopefully you will respond to this post. Otherwise, I'll lose all my interest in the thread. Not that I'm better than any other posters. Its just that I have seen many questions unanswered, as it seems to be a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Excellent questions, Trams! I do hope they get answered (along with the ones I posted).

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TallDutch

Let me see; here's your post:

Because if you spend that much time in the military, and have gone as far as he has, you ought to be able to spell half decently.

Sorry. but thats just my humble opinion

Also he still hasnt attempted to answer half of the other questions in this thread.

Cliff, if you cant answer them because of military secrecy obligations, then I understand that, but at least just say you cant answer them.
(so far you've left them blank)

And learn how to quote good man, cause all your replies look "messy"at best

Sentence one: Should read ".. if you had spent.." and "...had gone..." to match the known fact that Sgt Stone is no longer active military. Also the use of "half decently" should have been rendered "halfway decent", on the grounds that it sounds childish or terribly provencial in the form you used.

Second sentence: the word is "hasn't", not a made up word like "hasnt" (Notice the omission?)

Sentence three: Twice the word "cant" is used with the same type of mistake, though using the word "you've" correctly proves that your keyboard isn't at fault.

Fourth sentence: The phrase is generally rendered "my good man", though those only aspiring to the gentry might care. And when the word "cause" is used in place of the word "because" it is rendered thusly, "...'cause..." to show the true meaning of the word without needing to be found through context.

Does this mean that you're not qualified to be a nitpicker?

I use this to show that we all get sloppy, and err when we do. It means almost nothing in and of itself. But it's bad manners to point it out, unless you're teaching English. Well mannered people overlook such lapses in the same way they wouldn't ridicule a speech impediment.

This is the basis for my position that such things are an attempt to ridicule the OP and/or derail this thread.

Cease and desist with such things.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TallDutch

edit: Nevermind, I won't even give you the pleasure of ripping apart my post for spelling mistakes. NGC2736 said it better than I ever could.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

dude I would love to buy a CD set you're talking about.. send me a msg and I will gladly purchase one

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Mr. Stone,

First I would like to thank you for your time here at ATS. I am sorry to see any attacks upon your credibility. I have been here for a short time and have on many occassions wanted to talk of this subject but left the threads feeling a tad bit rejected.

My question to you is this..Is any arm of the military interested in keeping track of abduction or contact cases? If so why.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Look, the more I read about this guy, the more he seems like a genuinely nice person. In a world where it's becoming harder and harder to find that, I think it's something to be admired. But from a completely objective standpoint, there seems to be a heavy dose of delusion going on here. 57 different alien races? We haven't been able to prove one.

So while this question may seem rude, I ask it out of complete sincerity. Have you ever considered that your contact with aliens may only be happening in your mind? Can you tell us anything that would make us think otherwise?

Or, if you can only answer one question, answer this. If you could only tell one thing to the most stalwart skeptic to prove to them there are aliens and they are here on earth, what would it be?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
cool..Hi mr.Stone

i saw a couple interviews with you and they were very interesting..

thank you so much for sharing and much love to you.

take care bro

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
IMPORTANT: FINAL NOTICE

I and other members of the staff have repeatedly called for on-topic, courteous discussion, yet there are some among us who seem to have somehow repeatedly missed the point.

As I mentioned in the very first post in this thread, skeptical inquiry and respectful disagreement are quite welcome.

No one is required to believe or agree with anything Sgt. Stone has to say. Anyone who wants to ask him tough, relevant questions should not hesitate to do so.

However, Sgt. Stone is a member of ATS, and as such is entitled to the same courtesy and respect due all members of our community.

As always, off-topic comments, personal insults or other forms of abuse or disruption are not welcome on ATS and will be dealt with accordingly.

In an effort to get this thread back on topic and thwart the obvious and deliberate efforts of some members to derail the discussion, I have applied post bans to some accounts, removed some posts, and will do so as necessary going forward.

These actions are not intended to be punitive, but when words fail, action must be taken. Courtesy and cooperation with the staff are minimum requirements for participation on ATS.

I do not intend to make any more requests for them in this thread, and suggest to my fellow moderators that they likewise apply post bans as necessary and refer offending members to me, because anyone who hasn't gotten the point by now, won't.
:shk:

For Those Who Have Been Post-Banned Or Are Post-Banned Going Forward

Please review the following threads:

If You Have Been Post Banned...

Civility and Decorum are Required

Please Stay On Topic

AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to review these references because your posting privileges will not be restored until a minimum of three days has passed and you have given me your assurance that you have read, understand and agree to honor the terms & conditions.

It is disappointing that post bans have proven necessary, but anyone who thinks disrupting topical discussion is appropriate behavior has no business posting on ATS.

Meanwhile, Back At The Topic...

For those who have not been post-banned and wish to discuss issues with Sgt. Stone, please accept my apology for this unpleasant but necessary interjection.

If you are willing to express your opinions -- whatever they might be -- in accordance with our standards for discussion, please don't hesitate to do so with my sincere encouragement and very best regards.

NOTE: For anyone who may have missed it, and some apparently did, I strongly recommend reading this post by the Chief Operating Officer of The Above Network, LLC. If you are puzzled as to why I am taking such unusual measures to keep off-topic disruption from shutting down this thread, that should help clarify things somewhat.

ALSO: PLEASE READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING and DO NOT BADGER SGT STONE FOR ANSWERS. As with any ATS member, he is under no obligation to post anything and may answer what he chooses in the manner he chooses as his time and interests determine.

I do not recommend testing the patience of the staff on these matters.

[edit on 6/3/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptnCrunch

just because someone doesn't know how to write grammatically correct doesn't mean they aren't capable of doing certain things. I'm not perfect, Mr. Stone isn't perfect, and the greatest minds aren't perfect, so don't expect perfection from anyone.

But lets not get into an argument here, this is a thread to ask questions and receive answers and that is it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondax

Great point. However, why doesn't Clifford compile a list of written events in which he witnessed or participated in. This way we can elaborate further on the "written" testimony. Better yet, if Clifford can go on camera and explain all he knows, perhaps this would give us something to chew on, whilst we wait for answers. Many apologies if I missed something similar. I have only seen perhaps 1 hour of video on him and only him talking about his experience(s). Full detail would greatly enhance what WE want to know. In fact, the discolsure project video only gives a glimpse of what he knows or experienced. Am I wrong?

We know why we are here. Period. Give it up.

Care and luck,

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallDutch When you have your spelling has been that of a 12-year old.

Just for the sake of discussion, some of the worst spelling that I have encountered in my adult life has been that of University professors...so don't let that be your yardstick.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameneter

Ameneter, you said "I see a lot of questions but I see no answers."

Errmm, did it occur to anyone here that Sgt. Stone may be politely waiting to "collect" the questions here into some FAQ's or consolidated answers so that we can understand his points better? I mean, he shouldn't have to repeat himself endlessly...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hi Cliff watched your interview on Project Camelot with a lot of interest. Have you had any indications why and what there mission is here. They are not here for the beaches and the Martini,s. When the American General said the next war will be an interplanetary war he must have had information before he made that statement. Also when i have checked out footage of UFO sighting,s caught on tape they mostly seem to be scout type craft as though they are checking us out?. First rule of War know your enemy,s strength,s weaknesses and position. Also the governments have been moving towards a totalitarian dictatorship are they being forced by an outside influence with the threat of total destruction. I would be interested to hear your opinions on this

[edit on 3-6-2008 by paranoidandroid

[edit on 3-6-2008 by paranoidandroid99]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello Clifford,

Have you managed to read any of sleeper's posts. I'm sure John Lear must have discussed his experiences with you, depending on how long ago you last communicated with him. If you have read sleeper's posts, how well do you find it meshes with your experience of ET?

Thanks,
zenfish

PS: As far as the skeptics go remember every dog suffers fleas. It's still better to be the dog.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards Mr. Stone. I welcome you and look forward to your comments and personal testimony.

In regards to the comments made by a few rude individuals singling out your grammar, please just ignore it and concentrate on the positive remarks.

Doesn't anybody find it interesting that the army records show that Mr. Stone was a clerk typist yet his grammar and or typing skills are less then stellar. This single handedly proves to me that the army has purposely covered up Mr. Stones true role while employed with them. It definitely makes me wonder!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join