It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
First of all, I am no skeptic or debunker. I think Clifford Stone is a real cool dude and I really enjoy seeing his interviews and reading about him.

Working for the Police in the UK, I am geared up looking for scams from foreign countries. The biggest scams going are usually made by Nigerians and they are even based in Amsterdam, I've been there to get them arrested.

Why am I telling you this? Well the way this Clifford Stone is talking in his very vague responses, reminds me of how Nigerians speak with the spelling mistakes etc. The way he says My dear friend, praying for forgiveness, signing off with God bless etc. It just sets a lot of alarm bells ringing for me as I don't think this is him. He normally speaks very differently and in a well educated manner when you see his interviews. He was very high up in the Army and these answers he is giving are very vague. Somebody said early on, where are the meat and potatoes? Anybody who has studied the UFO bit for a few weeks could come up with these answers. Has anybody checked the IP address ...?

Surely he could expand on things like how big the downed craft were, what the 57 species of aliens looked like or at least some of them.

A lot of you know where I am coming from here but I have just placed (hypothetically) a big bet with a colleague that this is a scam. We are trained to look for this and if you take a big step back and have another look, you'll know what I mean.

Sorry if you are the real Clifford Stone but too many bells are ringing and my gut is telling me otherwise!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
minkey53

If you read earlier in this thread Mark ATS said he has confirmed that this really is Clifford Stone. Make no mistake, it's really him.

Springer - page 2 to be exact

[edit on 4-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I do apologise then, sorry buy I must have missed the confirmation from ATS.

But I still feel his answers are very vague.

Cliff, come on mate! You have probably close to one million people watching this and are dying to know more etc. Open up a bit with just a few basic / simple details. Where were the crashes, in USA? You know where I'm coming from and sorry again!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I can't help but agree with minkey

Gimme the sugar!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by azzllin

I do not believe they are here to help or harm us. They are here to fulfill and satisfy their scientific curiosity. We as a race of people must grow spiritually with our technology or we will eventually destroy ourselves, not the “Alien races”. However, they are somewhat concerned that we as a people are capable of so much good, yet we do incorrigible and horror able things to one another.

God Bless,

Cliff

Hi Cliff,

I see that a lot. I have read many books on the subject and spent countless hours watching videos involving abductees and government witnesses (including yourself) and that always seems to be the message. Now some people seem to think that one day the aliens will show themselves to the public and blow the whole lie the gubmint foisted upon us out of the water. Others don't think it will ever happen. Do you have any knowledge as to which?

Back to them being concerned with us killing ourselves as we are such savage beasts. They seem to find no moral fault in slaughtering livestock in ways that would turn the stomachs of the most veteran butchers. They also have no moral qualms about abducting people against their will, paralyzing them, operating on them, implanting them with god knows what. For such a savage race as us we try to stymie such behavior in the general populace at least here in America we do. Kidnapping, assault etc are not taken lightly. It seems hypocritical for them to pass judgment on us or to even worry about us when they have seemingly been manipulating us since day one all in the name of scientific curiosity?

Also, do you trust these beings you are in contact with? One of the abductees I hold in high regard is Jim Sparks and he has always said "they take the path of least resistance" and that they are "masters of deception." So are they really so concerned with anything about us? People always make the analogy of we are to them what our pets are to us. Well, I'll tell you I have a very real concern for my cat's wellbeing, I love her dearly and not out of some clinical and distant way but very much as one being to another. It seems their concern and any "feelings" they say to have are even more detached than the analogy of our pets to us. I daresay they don't care at all and would be equally satisfied with their little experiment if we blew ourselves up.

Maybe I'm wrong but nobody has shown me anything other than a totally clinical relationship completely devoid of concern.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Stone

I am curious to know do the "vistors" care or have any feelings at all? Let me explain. They take people from their homes, perform experiments on them and put the fear of god into many people. Do they care what we think about them taking people? If they didn't care then why should we ever work with them or accept them. Also, if our governement works with them sometimes do our people care about them taking people? I mean I would think they would not be cool with these people taking americans.

There are reports that if they take the father they will eventually take the child. Why is this? Are they performing some sort of genetic test or altering our DNA? Which would make sense because with each new generation a alteration of the DNA becomes permanet and a part of the new generation.

What exactly draws them to a person for aduction? Is it something in the blood? Thank you for taking the time to post here. I personally believe that they are just demons working to manipulate us and take us away from the words of the bible. Still this is my believe and I know others have their own which I respect. Still would be very interested in hearing your take on the questions posed.

Thank You

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I noticed that you end all your posts with "God Bless,".

Do any of the beings you speak off share a belief in the Almighty? If you don't know, how does the existence of extraterrestrial beings affect your views on the Judeo/Christian belief system?

I am not being facetious and apologize if I sound like I am. having spend many hours staring at the night-sky and pondering on the very possible existence of other beings, I am not so sure he/she/it is what's made out to be, if he/she/it exists at all.

If I were visited by extraterrestrial beings that would be one of the first things I would want to know for it would answer so many questions with regards to the many civilizations and their gods.

This is a sincere inquiry so please don't yell at me.

I am after all a seeker of the truth.

Thank you

Infidelme

[edit on 4-6-2008 by infidelme]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I hope you payoff that "big bet" with your friend today.

Clifford will answer what Clifford can answer, and it will take just exactly as long as it takes. I said on page two that he has to work everyday to make ends meet, he can't post from his job.

He also needs to sleep a couple hours a day and take care of regular life things as well. He's NOT getting paid to be here so let's all be appreciative of what we DO get rather than complaining about what we're not getting.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Wow I agree with you here, this thread is on page 14 and he is answering questions from page 3.

Patients is a good thing, and personally If I had this many pages of questions to answer I would be a bit overwhelmed.

We can all help by reading this thread to see if our questions have already been asked then chill and wait our turns.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I do apologise then, sorry buy I must have missed the confirmation from ATS.

But I still feel his answers are very vague.

Cliff, come on mate! You have probably close to one million people watching ...

Patience Minkey, this could be the same man, physically, but not the same, emotionaly, spiritually; etc. etc. Sounds like he's been thru hell and back.
I am not the man I once was, either, to quote a popular country song.
There are many possible reasons for the way he appears to have changed. Lets just wait and take what we can get for now.
Who knows, the "emotional" and "spiritual" stuff could turn out to be a more important part of the story in the end than the technical/mechanical stuff.

link   
Mr Stone, apologies if you have answered this a hundred times before, and I understand that you area very busy man, but I have to ask if you have any thoughts on the 2012 phonomenon? Many thanks in advance.

link   

Originally posted by exiledone1
Hello Mr. Stone

I am curious to know do the "vistors" care or have any feelings at all? Let me explain. They take people from their homes, perform experiments on them and put the fear of god into many people. Do they care what we think about them taking people? If they didn't care then why should we ever work with them or accept them.

They? Are you suggesting that every single species of Alien has the same motives/feelings/look and shape? Clifford has mentioned that there are up to and possibly over 50 species we know of. To lump all aliens into the "abduction" phenomena is as ignorant as saying all black people only listen to rap music. There could be good aliens, bad aliens, and aliens in between. We don't know. In Cliffords experience, he has stated (in this thread) that the beings he encountered are neither here to help us or harm us.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Mister Clifford

Do you know the 'terra files' and if so, what do you think about the
story?

Greets from Belgium

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Mr. Stone,

Thank you very much for taking time to reply to my questions. Yes I found what you said to be very helpful in my own research & I can't wait for your information on the various races to be completed. I know putting together any kind of creative/informative project can take a considerable amount of effort but I'm sure the quality will be well worth any wait.

Btw my good friend Mr Green there is an honest person and has had some fairly interesting encounters with her viridescent friend there...

To everyone else - It sounds like a lot of people operate from a place of fear when dealing with the possibilities of ET's & abductions. I highly suggest posting and reading a bit in this thread here about any xenophobia issues. If you really think about all the abductions and take them as a whole, it seems to paint a picture of any other society really. Run into the wrong ones, you're not going to have a good time, just like humans or animals for that matter. Then I pose the question, what exactly is a non-traumatic way to meet an ET let alone if they want to "tag ya"? I can't imagine it being the most "normal" of events even if you're prepared for it in your mind.

On the "tagging" subject: We tag animals like dolphins, whales, eagles, tigers, etc with love to try to protect them, so why is it so hard to believe science can be done with compassion?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
mr stone,do the aliens have a government,if so are they hiding it from their own people,do all aliens know about us.i know youre flooded with questions,and have a life to live,and by the way thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by Sator

Korona is very similar to the grays that are reported. However, he is taller and has a personality. Korona is about 5 feet tall, slender build, and has a greenish color. Many people has told me, they could believe my story more if Korona were only gray. Sorry this is not the case. He saved the life of my friend here in Roswell once and during that time, my friend caught a glance at him. Maybe, someday I can get him to tell the story in his own words.

God bless,

Cliff

So i guess he is a Biavian...Tell me Clifford, did korona look anything remotely similar to this illustration...

thecomingoftan.com...

were is it says

'Biaviian
Male & Female"

its in the middle of the page, the name under the illistration is "O-Qua Tangin Wann
Tan"

thecomingoftan.com...

Also have you heard about Rily Martin?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hi Cliff i am Alex from mexico and its a honor to be on this forum with such type of people like yourself. I just hope you have a great time here with us (dont payt atenttion to the rude manners many have around here) and have fun.

You mention you met (or know) about 57 different species, are there any species you may remember that have blue skin??? ..why my question? because i too have some type of contact and one time i saw a small blue being (resemblence to grays..but much smaller and have blue skin)..and he told me some stuff (personal for me)..but he looked very calm and nice and do not have any bad intention (that i could feel about it)...so in did you know any blue type beings same high or a bite smaller than grays???

Thank you and hope you have fun around here Cliff

God bless your family!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Shakesbeer, the last paragraph of your post sounded right on, to me. Star for you!!

We have no idea the level of conscienousness a tiger or eagle has, or whether they know fear...we consider ourselves intellectually above them, but in any case the reasons for tagging are sometimes altruistic ... sometimes they're scientific. Of course, tigers have to be tranquilized, and thus have limited memory of the event...I see parallels in human/alien encounters.

sidenote: to some of those who dare to critisze Mr. Stone's spelling, let me say this --- I have a slight palsy in one hand, affecting my pinky finger mostly. Plus, an old keyboard....twwo combinations that lead to problems in what shows up in the screen. I can only catch about one-half of my mistakes, and I edit often after posting. One time, it was extrememly important that I editted....I wrote (I thought) the word "duck"...but there is a key right next to the "D" on your keyboard that got hit accidentally...I think I've made my point!!

WW

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join