It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
SGT. Stone,
Welcome to one of the most brain racking forums I have had the pleasure to try to understand. I feel many of the previously asked questions coincide with mine. I hope you will be able to find the time and patience to get most of them answered. I as well served in the US Army in and around your time in service. And to be honest jumping out of aircraft and patrolling the old east/west german border was alot safer than the work you were doing. Thank you for your service in your field of expertise. I do feel that after watching and reading all the videos, lectures, disclosure interviews, and books during my own research on our history and aliens. I have come to the conclusion that we as mankind are NOT prepared to have our faiths shattered.

This is why I feel people are so angrily skeptical on these kinds of subjects. Though many feel they are educated and openminded they just cannot fathom the idea that there is something greater than themselves. I myself am looking foward to normal relations with other worldly beings as long as thier intent is peaceful and for the benefit of mankind.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

Thank you for the video.

Clifford, I once happened upon an alien being that was testing water on Oak Creek canyon. In short, I will say that the being was at first extremely different than a humanoid, this being had the ability to transform into a human.
I did speak with her, (I had the impression she was a male when seeing her as an alien) and as you probably know it was best done in not a telepathic manner but a full sensory type knowing.
My question for you is after having seen your video posted above, do you suppose that some of the humanoid type aliens when dying in human form simply stay that way? Could this explain some of the human type entities which continue to confound the Military Scientific community?
This experience was by no means a solitary experience, but part of a progression of my lonely path. I understand how it feels to know something which most people see as the unknowable.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome to ATS, Mr. Stone.

Many members here have asked some excellent questions, and I hope you are able to answer them all. I, too, am curious about the 57 classified species of extra-terrestrial entities and hope you can shed some light on this.

But there is one phenomena in particular which I am most interested in, and in fact it was one that started my journey here on ATS. I am curious to know what your opinion is with regard to the recent drone phemonena over the past year. Are these crafts real or fake? What kind of language/code is written upon them? If they are real, are they built by our government from reverse-engineered technology or are they from somewhere else? There has been much debate on this supposed hoax and there is a 300 page thread on ATS about it. ATS Thread: Isaac CARET - Drones I am very curious to know if you can provide any insight into the drones or the CARET documents.

Thank you in advance,
PJ

[edit on 6/4/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
how do the government and terrestrials meet? are there secret meeting places in every parliament house? are they in contact with each other?
with a backyard telescope is there anywhere i should be looking?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hello Monsignor Stone

I just want to thank youse for taking the time to answer our questions: we are grateful and please don't be feeling rushed to answer all these queries. Dang, there seems to be quite a few here so good luck with it. Also, please ignore the folk that tries to troll you... seriously just hit the ignore button and they will magically go away
. Thank you ATS for this feature.

I have no questions for you just well wishes from Texas; hope all is well. Best be to you and your family folk, friends and such.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Mr Stone ,
can you confirm Charles Halls tall whites as one of the entities?
and also do you think they chose you because of your emotional sensitivity?

Thank you
Aussie Rob

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Clifford is a gentle and kind soul and I believe he believes what he says. I also respect that the mod has stated that based on his personal relationship with Mr. Stone that the man is above reproach and should not be attacked on this forum. I personally have watched all the interviews with him available online, some multiple times. It is my opinion that nothing he says has been or can be substantiated or proven, he is certainly unable to do so. As such this thread and all his words are a waste of time and I will not participate. Wishful thinkers, please enjoy the thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I have always said, let no one live in your mind rent free. Therefore I can understand you being guarded as to claims of any contact. Believe it or not, so am I. But, I will not attack or be little those who claim contact as I know it occurs and I have never claimed to have all the answers. To be sure I have said the exact opposite. The eye-opening event that personally confirmed to you that we were in contact with extraterrestrials is in one of my posts on Teams ATS in Roswell. I am not sure what page.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hammanderr
It is my opinion that nothing he says has been or can be substantiated or proven, he is certainly unable to do so.

Luckily it is nothing more then your opinion of course, because he is definitely able to do so, and he is definitely NOT alone to do so.

The recorded testimony of scores of military, government and other witnesses to Unidentified Flying Objects and Extraterrestrial events and projects from around the world establishes the existence of a UFO/Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth. This recorded testimony consists of dozens of first-hand, often top-secret witnesses to UFO and Extraterrestrial events, internal UFO-related government projects and covert activities, space-based weapons programs, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, and covert, reverse-engineered energy and propulsion system projects. The technologies that are of an Extraterrestrial origin, when publicly released within a planned transition period, will provide solutions to global environmental and security challenges.
These numerous recorded witnesses constitute only a small portion of a vast pool of identified present or former military, intelligence, corporate, aviator, flight control, law enforcement officers, scientists and other witnesses, who will come forward when subpoenaed to testify at Congressional hearings. Without a grant of immunity releasing them from their security oaths, many such unimpeachable witnesses fear to speak out.
The legislation will ban space-based weapons and will help to transform the terrestrial war industry into a world cooperative military (without space weapons), civil, and commercial space industry This will provide unprecedented benefits and opportunities to all on Earth and in space.

www.disclosureproject.com...

[edit on 4/6/08 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 4/6/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I do not believe they are here to help or harm us. They are here to fulfill and satisfy their scientific curiosity. We as a race of people must grow spiritually with our technology or we will eventually destroy ourselves, not the “Alien races”. However, they are somewhat concerned that we as a people are capable of so much good, yet we do incorrigible and horror able things to one another.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

My dear friend, you have said nothing for me to forgive. I can fully understand and appreciate your concern as to this being truly me. 1. Yes in, I believe, 2000 press conference in Washington, D.C.. If your were there and attended the closed door part of the program, I became very emotional giving my testimony as I was reliving that part of my life as I told it. 2. We must grow more spiritually with our technology. I am not talking religion here. But a sense of moral obligation and peace with all God’s creation.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Great to see you on here Clifford
Sorry that some are a little more harsh on their judgement of you. There just our little skeptic gremlins, and we love them really. They can keep things interesting and most of the time bring good arguments to a topic.

I only have one question and its a case I use to believe in but has so much evidence against it that im doubting it. We have recently had alot of topics about a William Rutledge who claims that he was the Commander of a secret Apollo mission to the moon known as "apollo 20"

I dont know if your aware with the claims and the evidence he has provided? if not I would be more than happy to show you.

Thanks and good luck

/rich

[edit on 4-6-2008 by olegkvasha]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

My dear friend, I do not consider you rude and your question is truly an appropriate one. My experiences started in childhood and yes, I have been check for mental disorders and none were noted. I too, thought I was going crazy. What if the voices tell me to hurt others. I cried and begged my parents to take to see a doctor as he/she could make the monster go away. I was told we find you of interest to us. Your concern of harming others, even animals is part of the reason we find you of interest. We will never tell you to harm any living thing. We wish to understand your thoughts. There is more to this but time and the space on this thread does not permit a fuller answer to your question. For this I beg your forgiveness. As to why they chose me; I have no idea. I am no one special and I never asked for any of this. If you had gone through some of the things I have then you would know how true this statement is.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TallDutch

The book I saw while in the military was to aid in the medical care of the entities upon our arrival at the site of the event. I have not read Mr. Huyghe’s book. While I have read many books, my research is geared to get those documents from the government that will once and for all prove we are not alone in the universe. I regret I can not fully answer the question you pose to your full satisfaction. As I have said before I do not have all the answers. I can only relate to those experiences I have had and/or witnessed.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

My dear friend, I regret I have no way of knowing. It will happen, but when it will happen, I have no way knowing.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Forell

Yes I have.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you my friend. I trust people will understand that I will answer all questions posted on this thread, but it may take some time as I have other commitments I must attend to.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
At this time humanity is not a spiritual enlightened species, you sir seem to be a exception. Your obvious love you have towards all life is interesting and refreshing in this day and age, your caring of others in this time of greed is inspirational.

However I do believe that humanity is approaching this state although there is little evidence in our world to confirm this. One question I have is will outside factors help us achieve this awakening or enlightenment? Such as the galactic alignment on the 21st December 2012 occurs when the winter solstice sun conjuncts the crossing point of the Milky Way and ecliptic in Sagittarius. Or will there be other factors?

What do you suppose is Gods plan for all of the races in the universe? Your opinion would be Great.

At this time we as a species are no threat at all to the other races in the universe, however if we obtain the technology and start exploring the universe before we become enlightened, we would be a threat to all we encounter [assuming we haven't destroyed ourselves yet] because we are as Q from Star Trek puts it a dangerous and savage child race, we have a need to dominate everything and everyone around us. Do you think this is what the aliens are interested in studying about us as humans?

Also I have heard a theory and some of this theory I'm adding to. That gray aliens are super evolved humans that never achieved enlightenment. That they are survivors of us attempting to destroy each other. They were forced underground sometime in the future and after many generations there appearance is a result of living on a radiated Earth underground and they are using their technology to time travel back here to gather genetic material to attempt to continue their existence. This to me would explain why they have a deal with our government. I would love to here your opinion on this theory.

I'm not expecting answers to all of my questions Sarge, just your opinions would be great!

And thanks for the time your putting in here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

was involved in about 12 incidents involving crashed ET Craft and/or components. I had a real job in the military, with the exception of UFO events. I was called upon many more times as consultant where questions and concerns were placed to me. My command would be advised I was on a classified assignment and that was all they needed to know. I would at times get a tap at the door. Answer it, I was told the General sends his regards. Code word, “Tabasco”. I would then kiss my wife and children good-by, not knowing if I would ever see them again. I would be taken to a designated area. There, we were given an in brief and told what was expected of us. From there, we moved on to the site, did our job and returned to the designated are upon completion of our mission. There we were de-briefed and told the whole mission was classified and not to talk about it. They could “prove” we were never there. Upon return to our families, we could never tell them where we went and what we did. This led to many family problems and separations. I hope this explains to a degree what you found yourself involved in.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hello Clifford,

Have you managed to read any of sleeper's posts. I'm sure John Lear must have discussed his experiences with you, depending on how long ago you last communicated with him. If you have read sleeper's posts, how well do you find it meshes with your experience of ET?

Thanks,
zenfish

PS: As far as the skeptics go remember every dog suffers fleas. It's still better to be the dog.

Good question.
I'd like to know this too.

Thanks

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join