It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaskan paranormal event. Young boy abducted by paranormal beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is not a pleasent read. This line made my blood run cold..

Text"He said he made contact with a little girl abducted over 40 years ago," Andrew said. "She told him who she was and she wanted help."

www.adn.com...

Have a read, and it would be great to hear from any one who has anything else to add to this either with links or personal accounts. As for me, if theres even a remote chance these things are really there (and it looks solid enough with the testimony, i'd never set foot there at all)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think someone's been watching too much of The 4400 on satellite TV myself. Next thing you know they'll have startling paranormal powers!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Bit of an arse really aren't you ?

Ancient tales and modern events mean more than a TV show. Really if you have such a closed mind why bother reading / participating in the ATS community ?

I never said it was real, but I am open to the possibilty there are things i don't understand out there.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Bit of an arse really aren't you ?
No, I just draw the line at little green men, leprechauns, trolls, and the Easter Bunny.

Ancient tales and modern events mean more than a TV show. Really if you have such a closed mind why bother reading / participating in the ATS community ?
My mind isn't closed, it just isn't receptive to unfounded superstitions and folklore.

I never said it was real, but I am open to the possibilty there are things i don't understand out there.
So Am I.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
'So am I' you say yet draw a line against some thing that has a label that we don't yet understand.

How about there are creatures that we have seen rarely that are not wholley of our time and space ? can cros / do cross over and we can only label them faeries / elves ect ect. ???

Just because they are native peoples doesn't make their observations any less valid than your smart city dweller educated folks views.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
seems like folklore, but who really knows for sure. Tales of little people are common all around the world, so there may be some legitimacy to it, but it's also kind of like Bigfoot and other Crypto stories where it becomes more of legend to scare little children into behaving and also to entertain.

interesting find btw

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I do believe in Bigfoot WW, he has to be my all time favorite crypto! Sorry for the hard time I gave you Dan Tanna.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hey no worries 45.

Big foot is awesome, would love to try trek and find one ! Thanks for the comments WW

The world sure is full of some mighty strange events and places.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think I've heard of them before it just sounds kind of familiar. I have heard of another being (forgot the name it's a shapeshifter I believe) but there was a guy in my class talking about it and him and his brother were in a van and somehow this girl his brother knew walked up to their van and everything was going good but then she started going nutso. Can't remember everything that happened but I believe she was carving symbols into the dudes dash and was speaking tongues. They called out the entities name I want to say 3 times or maybe once I don't remember and she went back to being fine. They started talking to her and she said she had no idea how she got there and I believe left after. It's not my story but it was a weird one and I do believe it. I'll have to see if I can find the name of it because I can't remember. But I guess it's a pretty known native legend here.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
A skinwalker perhaps sandman? They're probably the most well known shapeshifter in Native American legend. A fascinating read Dan, thanks for posting. Hard to know what to make of it, but it certainly has a ring of authenticity. Who knows though...

On a side note, it's really nice to see a reconciliation on ATS. We get so many heated threads (political and such) where people rip into each other and never reconcile. It's really encouraging to see differences resolved.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
A skinwalker perhaps sandman? They're probably the most well known shapeshifter in Native American legend. A fascinating read Dan, thanks for posting. Hard to know what to make of it, but it certainly has a ring of authenticity. Who knows though...

No I do remember the guy used the native name for it. I want to say it started with a C or a K. but yeah I wish I could remember. I do remember after class I wanted to look it up but forgot.

I do know it wasn't a skinwalker it was I believe a possessive evil spirit.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by sandman441]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Its the part of a 40 year old girl missing and he meets her...

Meeting the paranormal is scary enough, having tea and biscuits at its lair is a big no no bloody NO! in my books.

top topics

join