It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's PROOF that Extra-Terrestrial and Extra-Dimensional beings exist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I say this because the way things are set up, the only way the skeptic will know if UFO's exist if they were to land on their front yard and have a barbecue.

This is silly because theirs no way of knowing if a pic or video of a visitor or ship is fake until they have been investigated.

People yell hoax, without any investigation.

How do they know how a real extra terrestrial or their spacecraft will look?

What are people basing their judgement on? They have no idea how a real one will look, so yelling hoax and fake on every video or picture makes no sense.

You have to wait until the video, pic or eyewitness account is investigated.

I have to ask these people who are yelling hoax all the time, how does a real extra terrestrial picture look or a real spacecraft?

People keep saying there's no evidence or no pic of a real visitor, but how would they know?

Every pic and video of an ET has not been debunked in any way, shape or form.

Yet all you see is people yelling fake without any proof

How would you know a fake ET from a real ET?

I think this is a built in by skeptics and some who agree with ufology fall for it.

You can't say there's no video evidence of ET's because you don't know how a real ET would look, so there's no basis for a skeptic yelling fake.

People yell CGI but they have no idea how their technology would affect pictures and videos. Maybe there are some things consistent with CGI but there are also things inconsistent with CGI, you don't know until there's an investigation.

My point is we could be looking at visitors and the spacecraft they fly everyday. When you have skeptics and some in ufology yelling fake or hoax on every picture and video without any evidence or investigation, then how will you ever know the truth some claim they are really seeking?

I don't think they are seeking the truth. There's alot of evidence that supports ufology.

So we have pics and video's of these beings and the spacecraft they fly and there's ZERO evidence to counter this claim.

People yell fake on these things but they have NO IDEA how the real thing will look, so there's no basis for them yelling fake without any investigation.

Again, how can you call something fake when you don't know how a real one will look?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

You can't say there's no video evidence of ET's because you don't know how a real ET would look, so there's no basis for a skeptic yelling fake.

well you cant say they exist either and your argument proves it. if you dont know what a real alien craft looks like then how can you tell if it is 'proof'

dang... and i thought you had some evidence about dimensional beings.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

well you cant say they exist either and your argument proves it. if you dont know what a real alien craft looks like then how can you tell if it is 'proof'

dang... and i thought you had some evidence about dimensional beings.

Sure I can.

I can say these things exist beyond any reasonable doubt.

There's both direct and circumstantial evidence that supports ufology.

Direct evidence - eyewitness accounts from Presidents, pilots, police officers, high ranking government officials, abductions and more.

Circumstantial evidence - cave paintings, ancient manuscript, paintings, pictures and videos.

There's ZERO evidence to counter most of these claims. You just hear fake, weather balloon or somebody is mistaken.

The skeptic also wants to keep everything open. So if a pic, video or eyewitness account can't be debunked, the skeptic wants to keep it open.

This just means we can't make a judgement on these things until an explanation is found that fits there pre-existing belief system.

We can make a judgement based on reason.

We don't have to leave these things "open."

We can come to a reasonable conclusion based on the evidence.

To a skeptic, a U.F.O. and the beings who fly them is not a reasonable conclusion so they come into the situation with a conclusion already reached.

So these things have to remain "open" until they find an explanation that fits their pre-existing belief.

We can weigh the evidence within reason and come to a conclusion that these things exist beyond any reasonable doubt.

A skeptic will come into the situation saying it can be a:

a. Flare
b. weather balloon
c. fake

But it can't be

d. extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional

A freethinker will say it can be all of the above.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

you said "There's a PROOF" ? .... well show it then ..... it's not a proof if you think so .... show some solid evidence and not just your opinion

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

these conclusions are based on assumptions...... assumption rd. is a two way street..lol

you cant come to any real conclusions based on circumstantial evidence.

dont get me wrong here i am a believer but i still have not seen the smoking gun that will prove to everyone that there is an alien connection or dimensional being connection to any of the UFO's that have been seen since the beginning of time.

real proof imo will be irrefutable to all skeptics and we dont have it yet.

edit to add...this proof may exist but the general public does not have access to it

[edit on 31-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by baburak

you said "There's a PROOF" ? .... well show it then ..... it's not a proof if you think so .... show some solid evidence and not just your opinion

Again, there's PROOF that these things exist beyond any reasonable doubt. Not beyond a shadow of a doubt.

We send people to jail everyday based on the reason of 12 individuals.

Take the case of the 62 kids who saw a U.F.O. and beings in Zimbabwe. John Mack and others investigated.

The skeptic will say this case needs to remain "open."

I say we can come to a reasonable conclusion based on the evidence.

Can we say it's the ABSOLUTE truth? No.

We can say it's true beyond any reasonable doubt based on the evidence presented. We can also weigh the evidence along with other direct and circumstantial evidence that supports ufology.

The skeptic will say it's:

a. the kids didn't see what they said they saw
b. the kids made it up
c. therefore it has to remain "open"

A and B is opinion and not counter evidence to the original claim. So this can't be counted as evidence to counter the original claim.

C is just used to muddy the waters until they can find an explanation that fits their pre-existing belief system.

At the end of the day a conclusion can be reached based on the evidence and when you weigh this against the direct and circumstantial evidence that supports ufology.

The skeptic has to come with counter evidence not just opinion.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Dude, this is your speculation and logic, not "proof." You don't have any evidence to show that extra-dimensional beings exist, only logic showing that it "must" be true. You said that skeptics have to show some counter evidence, not just an opinion. Why don't you do the same?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

these conclusions are based on assumptions...... assumption rd. is a two way street..lol

you cant come to any real conclusions based on circumstantial evidence.

dont get me wrong here i am a believer but i still have not seen the smoking gun that will prove to everyone that there is an alien connection or dimensional being connection to any of the UFO's that have been seen since the beginning of time.

real proof imo will be irrefutable to all skeptics and we dont have it yet.

edit to add...this proof may exist but the general public does not have access to it

First, these conclusions are not a two way street.

One has EVIDENCE the other is just based on opinion.

Second, you seem to suggest we can't come to a conclusion about ufology until all skeptics have their "irrefutable evidence."

That makes ZERO sense.

People came to the conclusion that the earth wasn't flat, should they have abandoned this until all the skeptics got "irrefutable proof."

When quantum physics came on the scene, people said quantum physics was bogus. Should people like Bohr, Heisenburg and Schrodinger have abandoned quantum physics until the skeptics had "irrefutable evidence."

If we were to go by this logic, we would have to scrap the whole field of theoretical physics.

There's more evidence that supports things within ufology than there is for many theories within theoretical physics.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by polomontana]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
then show us those proofs. As i red this you're just talking they exist and not only few but a lot of them ... show us few of those thousands proof you're talking about

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The original post is idiotic beyond words. Do threads still get removed around here? If so this one should be, although it was good for a laugh.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

First, these conclusions are not a two way street.

One has EVIDENCE the other is just based on opinion.

show me....not tell me...about any evidence you have that is not based on assumptions and opinions.

Second, you seem to suggest we can't come to a conclusion about ufology until all skeptics have their "irrefutable evidence."

no you can't....and you will have skeptics until the irrefutable proof is shown to everyone.

you can make assumptions and have an opinion but coming to a conclusion is a big no no......

That makes ZERO sense.

comparing this phenomena to believing in physics and or the flat earth theory makes zero sense.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here again.. your thread states theres proof.. but you dont give any?????? they only thing we know for certain.. is that there are unidentified flying objects... that doesnt mean there are aliens in them, or flying them.. ufo.. does not mean alien craft. The sky is so immense that we dont know what mysteries it holds.. and what kind of phenomena can occur in it. Just because we see something up there that we cant explain doesnt mean it came from another planet. When or if a real creature or craft from another planet actually appears hear on earth, it will be a big day to say the least.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sorry man... But the thread is kind of pointless. You should have read over what you typed on the thread before posting it. What you wrote is an argument not actual PROOF like your title says.

On the brighter side... Your right
how DO we really know if the authenticity of a photo or video is genuine or not? All we have to do...(like any information we take in) is take in the info, examine it, analyze it and thats it. Just keep an open mind about anything. Because we DON'T know everything. We can't prove or disprove anything because (like video or photo your disproving) there is no real evidence to back it up with. Like I said. Keep an open mind. Take in info..
And re-read before posting
Things like these get your ideas shred up and thrown to your face.

Love and Light
All-Natural

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
First,

U.F.O.'s do mean extra-terrestrial spacecraft.

When skeptics try to seperate the two, it's just a red herring.

If you ask anyone on the street about U.F.O.'s they will immediately connect them to extra-terrestrials.

When a person says a video or pic of a U.F.O. is fake, opposed to what?

They are saying it's fake opposed to a real alien spacecraft as if they know what a real alien spacecraft will look like.

So, U.F.O. and alien spacecraft go hand in hand. When a person is asked wether they think a U.F.O. exists, there not thinking of a flare or a comet.

I actually think ufology and the paranormal will fit right in with theoretical physics.

How many people have seen a white hole?

How many people have traveled through time?

How many people have visited a parallel universe?

There's more evidence that support ufology and the paranormal than some of the theories in theoretical physics.

The only thing that seperates the two is BELIEF.

People can't divorce themselves from their pre-existing belief systems in most cases.

U.F.O.'s and the paranormal pose questions that challenge pre-existing belief systems and worldviews.

You have to have counter evidence.

People come to reasonable conclusions all the time. You don't have to leave these things open.

Take this video

Some skeptics will say it's a fake or it's a flare or lantern right away. With ZERO evidence.

Again, how could they tell a fake if they don't know what a real one looks like?

Even if this video is investigated and they can't say what it is and we talk to and look at the people who shot the video, the skeptic will say it needs to remain "open."

This just means it needs to remain open and we need to reserve judgement until an explanation that fits what they already believe comes along.

It doesn't have to remain open. We can come to a reasonable conclusion based on the evidence in context with other evidence that supports ufology and come to a reasonable conclusion beyond any reasonable doubt.

This goes back to belief. The freethinker starts off that U.F.O.'s and the beings who fly them is a reasonable explanation.

The skeptic starts off that these things are not a reasonable explanation so even when there's no explanation it has to remain "open" because they have concluded before any evidence is presented that these things can't or don't exist.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nice video .... but there's huge mistake .... it's been edited so you will have even more people saying it's fake .....and you said that UFO means ET? It's not true .... UFO - Unidentyfied Flying Object .... there where a lot of military planes and bombers that were UFO's before they were presented to public, so UFO is not the same thing as ET and you cannot make a direct connection between those phrases .... still it's nice video it look authentic but it's been edited (effects between frames) ...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
and one more thing you're just posting your first message all over again in this thread ... you could make another one till now .... and we are still waiting for solid proof you said that excist ...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

UFOs do not mean ETs. It simply refers to an object the common man cannot identify. Do you have any proof to refute Jung's claim that they are archetypes? Where's your proof that craft in the video posted is piloted by an ET? I didn't see it land and a being walk out and tell us where he's from. A variety of other theories have just as much evidence backing them as the ET theory, so there is no way to claim without a shadows of a doubt that these crafts are piloted by ETs.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
and one more thing you're just posting your first message all over again in this thread ... you could make another one till now .... and we are still waiting for solid proof you said that excist ...

There's tons of solid proof and I already gave you some.

The evidence for ufology is better than evidence for evolution.

Did you observe evolution billions of years ago?

Evolution is based on computer models and theory. There is no ABSOLUTE proof that evolution occured.

We come to accepting evolution based on a reasonable conclusion based on the evidence.

The same goes with the Big Bang, virtual particles and black holes.

There's observed evidence that supports ufology today.

There's both direct and circumstantial evidence that supports ufology today.

So why can't we come to a reasonable conclusion based on the evidence just like evolution or the big bang? Why when these things can't be explained by the skeptic do they have to remain open?

It's because of a pre-existing belief system.

There's no ABSOLUTE proof about the origin of life, so how can you conclude that you have an objective existence and your not a reflection of a higher dimensional reality?

So, of course there's proof that these things exist and we can come to a reasonable conclusion based on the evidence.

When the skeptic doesn't have an answer it has to remain open, why? It's because the answer can't be something that they "believe" can't or doesn't exist.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You keep saying that there're ton's of evidence and you still didn't show one ... the video you posted just shows "UFO" .... and as Excalibur said it doesn't mean ET ... it could be a human piloted aircraft or just a natural phenomenon ... we didn't see any aliens in the video or some indicators that it's an inteligent being piloted craft ... and one more time i'm asking you to show one of "ton's" evidence you said that excist .... until then it's just your opinion and nothing more and definetely not a PROOF

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
your right, theres overwhelming evidence that were being watched by these

beings from other worlds, this isnt my opinion, this is the opinion of former

world leaders and astronauts, you know they have the only opinions that

really matter because its their job to know about it, unforntunately the

physical evidence is housed at places like s-4 and is not available to the

average peasants, the u.s. is the warehouse of e.t. vehicles and bodies and

theyre not sharing it with the rest of the world, every country in the world is

being treated like uncle sams bastard children but i guess they dont mind

that, anyway why dont they just video tape the vehicles and bodies theyve

collected over the years and leak it to the public?

btw skeptics are negativists, they dont create anything, they have no imagination, they exist only to confuse and interfere and try to get you to feel hopeless like they do 'misery loves company', anyhow your right what your saying but dont let the devils steal your enjoyment

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join