It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a grid of red markings on my hand.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Takodalts
One question, has he been working in the yard or around animals in the last week or so?

STM

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Soliex

I see a screaming kitten.

I don't understand.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i have the same dots. noticed yesterday 7/13/16.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've gotten these marks as well, a couple times actually. Still don't know what they are, I woke up with them this morning on my back. A couple rows of red,evenly spaced dots across the left side of my back. Last time they were on my right shoulder. They look like I slept on something with a pattern, but they aren't raised or indented,and I don't have anything in my bed that would leave that kind of mark. Maybe a weird skin allergy?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
my daughter who is 4 has a weird honeycomb shaped "rash" on her leg it feels weird like it's been embeded into the skin..as if she was branded or marked by something. like it feels risen. she never mentioned it to me so i imagine it doesn't hurt but im kind of freaing out about it because it looks and feels weird..

heres a pic

i.imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What a fascinating thread to stumble across. I experienced something similar around five years ago, also after a very intense dream. There are also dozens and dozens of other accounts at the bottom of this page in the comments section (I believe one of the people who runs the site replied earlier in this thread).

One of the comments -- from Alexandra Curtis on June 21, 2015 -- said she was watching a movie on alien abductions the night before the marks appeared... which could surely be a coincidence, but I would say it argues for this being some form of unconsciously projected physical manifestation (eg: blood contusion), most often bought on while intensely dreaming. Subjects under hypnosis have had measurable effects on unconscious bodily processes (such as blood flow), so there's a loose precedent.

Also, I know people sometimes see geometric shapes in their vision for a few seconds/minutes after waking up; could this be linked to some of the formations of the markings? Mind's eye made manifest?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

edit on 5-11-2016 by Saturnschild because: double post

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: vnsa818

Hi vnsa818, it seems many people have reported similar things to your daughter's marks. Check the link above to compare a few cases, but it seems most who post follow-ups say the markings fade, usually by 4 days. In saying that, I'm not a medical professional, so it could be best to consult a doctor, especially if they don't fade.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I have these strange dots in 2 places of my forehead, right below my hair line. They are a little odd. I got them today. I did not have them when I woke up at 8am (eastern US). I went shopping around 3pm the same day and they slowly started to appear. My husband noticed them whIle we stepped onto our porch. I'm glad I'm not the only one here who has had these things.
edit on 3-2-2017 by SigmaBlues because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2017 by SigmaBlues because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex84

I have these similar marks in the same place on my back. but they are updated it seems as there much more of them close together. They were discovered at the chiropractor today and when I got home I took a picture. 5 hours later they are still there and they appear to be burns. I would suspect radiation burns. I am a newly certified MUFON investigator and have been experiencing bizarre shocks to my body on a nightly basis when meditating, They first started about 3-4 weeks ago while I was awake. This has NEVER happened before and I am 47 years old. It felt like my spirit was floating out of my body and my hearing would go out, or like a low static noise, but all other sounds around me could not be heard. I have tried communicating with E'T's while these shocks come, and I get visions of strange things. Sometimes they jolt my body so much it feels like I could fly right out of my lazyboy. But the fact that I have seen ufo's and am now an investigator for MUFON seems like the likely suspect. But it all sounds so crazy. I'm not sure about this but there is no other explanation that I can come up with.

edit on 29-3-2017 by Pinglehey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I ordered a radiation detector and will post my findings on the 31st.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Soliex

I see no photographs of this, would you like to share them or are they too graphic?
It may be some type of allergic reaction to something.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hi . Sorry my English I am from south America . i have also found this mysterious marks on my body. And. I read am the posts. And found that there are 2 main types of paterns. One is a very edgy grid, where you can even see the edges in the dots itself. Where the second is a more square patern where the dots are more circular and apart from each other. Mine is the second type.

I just found it about 3 is ago when brushing my teeth before going to bed , so they apeared between me leaving the university and arriving home. We saw a movie with my girls friend and she saw nothing untily I found out. The reason why I came directly to finding an answer to this is because something similar happens to me before. About 10 month or led than a year 2 very small perfect triangles with the same colour and proportion appeared in my back. I am looking for the I am certain I save them somewhere. So I am very concern. I am open to hypothesis . I generally out my faith in science, but I don't believe in coincidences the marks on my forehead are almost perfectly aligned.
I don't know if I uploaded the foto correctly I have just made the acount and a mail to contact pelople about this. SNIP
edit on 7/3/2018 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
05-22-17 I'm concern of this weird mark on my back not sure if this forum is still active but I have a lot of questions i went to work one morning everything was normal no pain or anything on my back that same night I was going to take a bath but I notice this weird mark on my back.. it's day 3 and I still have them if someone can please tell me what this means. And I been also having weird intense dreams, I need answers
edit on 22-5-2017 by Niko1100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It this thread still active?? My 20 y/o son woke with these marks this morning... red grid marks on both of his arms.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Just some thoughts.,.

A grid on the skin is how we test for allergic reactions. And if can figure it out then a “superior species” could too.

The talk is that they use your cells to sheath the implants. To see which technique works it makes sense to try various methods. I mean why do those nasty cow experiments if you are not going to the next level??

We do the same from mice to pigs to cows and sheep!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
My husband and I both have had the honeycomb patterns on our back, both times when I was pregnant. I cannot find any medical explaination. No one here has found any medical reason? Same as most, not raised, no itch no burn just looked like hickeys.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I sent you an email. My 13yr old son woke up with a honeycomb rash. Wth is this?! a reply to: Heidi479

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I sent you an email. My 13yr old son woke up with a honeycomb rash. Wth is this?! a reply to: Heidi479

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

This appeared before my eyes wearing shungite on my ankle. Perfect square with heart shape in the middle. Dissapeared after removing shungite.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join