It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a grid of red markings on my hand.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey guys. New to the forum, signed up solely because of seeing this thread so much over the last few years researching Red Grid Mark Phenomenon. I have been receiving them once or twice a year for about six years now. I regularly found an increasing number of reports but never saw any cohesive network form. I created a Facebook group called "Red Grid Mark Phenomenon Experiencers and Researchers" if anyone is interested in actively exploring and comparing this phenomenon together.

www.facebook.com...

My experience started early summer six years ago when I received a large mark all over my left shoulder that faded out going down my back. Every two years, in either May or June, I receive a large or clearly defined Red Grid Mark usually on my back. I will usually also get one at random in between these regularities. I have pictures of most of them and try to document them to the best of my ability. Two days ago, as predicted, I received a large patch of RGM on my upper left back and to the right side of my spine on the lower back. This is the first time I've ever had two large marks.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hello, I was searching because I got some strange marks on my back and just signed up to share my experience since I wasn't able to find any explanation on the net, first of all sorry if my English isn't the best. Well, yesterday night my wife discovered those marks on my back (I'll try to attach a a picture) and we can't think about what could have caused them to appear, yesterday I took a day off from work and didn't went out of the house, and the day before I drank with my coworkers, one of them is moving to another country so we went out to drink, I just know I was in my house at like 1am but cant remember well since I was very drunk, the thing is from my work to my house I take a train and then walk like 15 minutes, the last train arrives at my station at 12pm and I'm not sure why I took so much time from the station to my house, I didn't have any weird dreams until today but it was after I read all the alien stuff and probably that's why anyway my wife woke me because I was making noises, I dreamed that the lights in the room where turned on and I wasn't able to open my eyes or move so I was trying to scream, then she woke me up and we went back to sleep. Then I dreamed that my right arm was trying to hurt me and I wasn't able to control it, had to broke my fingers with my mouth to stop it (in the dream of course) and then it separated from my body into a second me that was trying to kill me, well just sharing what I think is interesting
the pattern goes straight from my spine and a some other dots up and to the left side, no pain, itch or anything else

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I just joined this forum to post my strange markings dont hurt or nun, didn't even know it was there till my sister freaked out when she saw it on my back. If anyone knows what this is, plz tell me!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowcat92
I just joined this forum to post my strange markings dont hurt or nun, didn't even know it was there till my sister freaked out when she saw it on my back. If anyone knows what this is, plz tell me!

Allergic reaction to fabric softener.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I just found markings like this on the top of my arm while driving in the car this afternoon. I am someone who has been experiencing bizarre harassment and stalking, so was interested in what this might be. I found this link which shows the exact grid pattern done by a dermatological laser

justaboutskin.com...

Are there rogue laser operators driving around attacking people?
edit on 22-4-2023 by EnlightenedCabbage because: Added info

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join