It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micro UFOs and USOs?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
just posting this to see peoples opinions on the subject

All of us are focused on identifying the large visible extraterrestrial UFOs. These UFOs are not easy to locate as they use gravity waves and electromagnetic flux for creating effecting shield. The shields make them effectively invisible with our terrestrial technologies. The technology of stealth is much superior in nature.

However, there are many micro level UFOs and Unidentified Submerged Objects (USOs) that hover our atmosphere and under ocean water of extraterrestrial origin. These micro UFOs and USOs forms the basis of collecting information on our earth for the advanced extraterrestrial civilizations.

The micro UFOs have life forms. They multiply and evolve just like any other life forms in the earth. Their organic nature makes it impossible for us to be able to recognize them. These micro UFOs and USOs collect information on a daily basis and transmit the same to the extraterrestrial organizations.

source
www.indiadaily.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Nobody has any opinions to this?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would love to know what this is based on.
Did someone see a "Micro UFO"? Are there reports of them smashing thru
windows of cars as they drive domn the highway?
Are fishermen catching them in their nets? What is this story based on?

However, we are so proud of our abilities to spy on everyone everywhere
all of the time. We have cameras on every street corner, satallites in space
and surveillance drones in Iraq. We even have these new dragonfly robot
drones which have been developed by our Army. What in the HELL do you think an extraterrestrial race of beings capable of interstellar travel and the ability to negate the effects of gravity, are capable of when it comes to surveillance? I promise you they have good tabs on EVERYTHING that is going on, on this little blue marble!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
its based on chemical imaging that scientist have used and found what is supposedly a micro ufo
i have another thread up that has the link to the origonal article with a picture of the "micro ufo" personaly i think its a drop far fetched but yea.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Cbass,

Completely off topic, but do you by chance understand the phrases spitdweeb or lgay7?

I think I recognize the name from somewhere else, but if I'm wrong, well, I'm wrong.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Back to the topic at hand ....

UFO is Unidentified Flying Object. If I toss a pie pan in the air and you dont know what it is, its a UFO.

UFO doesnt mean little green men from Centaurii.

So, micro alien spaceships with life forms aboard. Its no more improbable than full sized alien spaceships with life forms aboard.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
no no no no no no no and no.
the scientist belive that they are UNmanned micro ships that use electromagnetic flux as a way of making themselves invisible

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by matt_kev11

Ok, so the logical thing to do would be to attempt to duplicated this electromagnetic flux to make something invisible.

Actually, the first thing to do would be to define electromagnetic flux.

Care to take that one on?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i'm no mod but i really think this thread should be closed and redirected to matt_kev11's first thread on the subject. Exact same stuff, 4 hour difference.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
elcetromagnetic flux is supposedly what scientist think extra terrestrials use as a defensive system it makes them invisible, undetectable on terrestrial radars, and what supposedly makes them move is anti gravitational propulsion systems which we have not reverse enginered yet.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If your source is India Daily, it's not worth it's weight in anything. India daily is like the weekly world news....total crap and not to be used as evidence of anything.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Coshy

No. Don't recognize those names.
I do however believe that it is entirely possible for these things to exist but not really enough to go on in order to "Believe" in them.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Maybe I'm stating the obvious here but...

If they're "Micro UFOs", how can you observe it?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
with a special chemical imaging camera

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This thread is a duplicate of a previous thread.

Traffic is directed to this thread, by the same poster:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed because friends don't let friends

top topics

join