It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMEONE! who saw the Denver, alien footage today, must have some info....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Outtake of the 1st fake video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SideWynder
reply to post by jasonspaz

ok, sorry y'all, but I have not read anyting more than the first page of this thread... and that is because as much as i would love to see real proof of an alien, i don't beleive this at all... For one, in the press release about this video they said it was taken with an infarred camera. not a night vision camera... the two are totally differant. so far all i have seen are images taken from a night vision camera.. an inferred camera only shows heat and cold, not so much detail..everything looks like you are on a very wild acid trip with an inferred..

It was taken with a home camera on night setting. My camera has the same setting. Not infared. (I recorded Larry King last night).

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
I watched the Larry King Live special with this person on it and they showed a portion where this "entity" peeked around the corner INSIDE the house. When the entity moved back behind the corner it was obvious it was a doll or animatronic.

Okay, I think some people are confused. On Larry King they showed the fake video over and over, and also one of the alien peeking around the corner but in the right had corner it said "re-enactment." They *did* not show the real deal but only the one still picture that is making the rounds. HTH.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouse
Outtake of the 1st fake video:

www.youtube.com...

Haha okay well that resolved the video I linked everyone too....anyways thanks for the link Anonymouse.

I guess the question is which video is the actually one?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Sorry to keep posting away but I am a longtime lurker, first time poster. I just spent an hour or so in photoshop working on the still pic. I made several different copies using various filters, actions, etc. I am no expert at photoshop so maybe someone can do a better job...I was just frustrated at the grainy quality of the one pic we had so I tried to clean it all up as best I could. I am going to go upload and will post them here in a few minutes. Honestly, it is hard for me to tell because in one version it really did look like a guy wearing a shirt!?
I guess when we see the *real* film it will be easier to tell??
One more thing...I know it sounds weird about the alien peeking in, but I had a really unusual experience as a child. My dad was out of the country and my mom always made me and my little brother sleep in her bed because we lived in a not so good area and she was worried. I also need to mention we lived in the city but on acreage of land so it was kinda isolated and scary. It started storming (or at least I thought it did). I was asleep, got this feeling someone was watching me, opened my eyes and looked at the window. We had blinds, and an alien shape was silhouetted in the window. At the time I thought it was the ghost of a little boy peering in. His hands were against the window and he had a big bulbous head but was short in stature. The reason why I was able to see his silhouette was because there were flashes (I assumed to be lightning). I tried to scream for my mom,and I became temporarily paralyzed physically and voice-wise. I was awake...not asleep. The "thing" ran away (a little clumsily) as I was finally able to let out a scream. My mom and brother turned their heads to see something running (we had three windows in a row..the thing ran from the first window to the third and kept running). I told them what I saw and just then my mom's car horn starts beeping outside!!! Our car did not have an alarm (this was 1987). I remember my mom looking out the window but not seeing anything. The honking stopped when she looked. There was no storm so I had no idea what the flashes were. The weird thing is our German Shepherd came up missing that night also (not making this up). I never thought anything of this (just thought my house was haunted and the dog ran away somehow). I do remember my mom keeping a rifle next to the bed the next night (yikes!).
This really affected my dad because that dog was his best friend.
So long story short I called my mom Sat. night and asked if she remembered the incident. She did. My brother does,too.
I also think back and think it is weird we never called the police--just went back to bed???
Maybe the aliens send a scout first to peek? Who knows? Maybe the thing was just curious? I mean they aren't always going to be walking through walls and such...
Anyway, I don't care whether you believe my story or not because I know it is true.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Okay, here is what I came up with...
original pic

after enhancements, effects:

This one is the negative effect--it really kinda scared me!!!!

Sorry this one looks cheesy, the contrast effect had the dumb filmstrip frame.

Night vision one.
Okay here are the ones that make me see a guy in a shirt (although no guy came up in the night vision or embossed effects,etc) Judge for yourself I guess....

I am sure someone out there can do a better job of taking the grain out.

Also, I have the LK inteview--is that okay to post here? I have no idea how to do it...please PM me if it is okay or you can tell me how. Or maybe I should type out the transcript?!? LMK.
Tina

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I found this video on disclose.tv. I dont know if this is the real one but I think it is very cute

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Im not in the debunking camp. Not only have I seen 3 ufos, but my family and a good friend shared the experience as well. After the April 12 sighting I asked my brother if he had, and he told me something incredible. When he was driving truck for my fathers produce store, he and another saw a ufo fly behind a cloud at roughly 3:30 in the afternoon. A moment later it flew out and off at an unusual angle, but it was now 5:30ish and that moment was a 2 hour time loss. The truck was 2 hours ahead as well. I know my brother. He's a solid guy with few words. This is kind of where I got worried because my kids have seen them with me. I don't want any missing time experiences for any of us. I just want world governments to step up full disclosures, not nwo takeovers.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Sorry for not registering, but considering I've read all the pages and this has not even come close to being mentioned...

Have any of you actually seen any grey aliens...? I would assume you would chime in if you have, as I would assume this would be enough to at least give an idea of whether or not it's similar to what any of you have witnessed. (Eye size, head shape...) Right?? Seriously.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tinaballerina

Ok sorry, I was just going off the information contained in this news release. It said that an infrared camera was used.

Peckman, 54, said the video was among the reasons he was "compelled" to launch the proposed ballot initiative, which has generated news as far as South Africa.

"It shows an extraterrestrial's head popping up outside of a window at night, looking in the window, that's visible through an infrared camera," he said. The alien is about 4 feet tall and can be seen blinking, Peckman said earlier this month.

In a statement, Peckman said "other related credible evidence" proving aliens exist will be shown at Friday's news conference, too.

In 2003, Peckman authored an off-beat ballot initiative that would have required the city to implement stress-reduction techniques. The "Safety Through Peace" initiative failed, but garnered 32 percent of the vote.

[email protected] or 303-954-5099

[edit on 1-6-2008 by SideWynder]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
Okay, I think some people are confused. On Larry King they showed the fake video over and over, and also one of the alien peeking around the corner but in the right had corner it said "re-enactment." They *did* not show the real deal but only the one still picture that is making the rounds. HTH.
I had wondered what the footage inside the
house was too,it`s so obviously a rubber doll.
I don`t know what to make of this,something
fishy going on.
Like a a poster earlier said,we could be getting
set up for a huge fall here,if the public are all watching
and this turns out to be another hoax,this will set the
subject back 20 yrs , as I doubt the general public
would take this seriously again!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hello people of ATS, I'd really like to give my 2 euro-cents on this subject. Please bear with my English... Italy here.

I feel like mainstream media is allowed and even encouraged to report such claims (be it a video, a still photo or a simple claim), because in doing that no one can tell them they are hiding stuff from us, giving the impression that if there was really something going on they would be all over it. All they do for now is disinformation.

The problem is they are never going to report "serious stuff", actual government proof.

In doing so TPTB can easily dismiss the claim and/or ridicule the claimer, while keeping the real information under control.
They will never allow such information to be released to the general public unless they are ready to cope with it and have a really good excuse as to why they kept it for themselves.

I saw a documentary a while ago (not ufo/alien/paranormal related) called "The revolution will not be televised" (wiki link), and I firmly believe that's the way it is where information is owned by the governments.

Nicola

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

Thats how they make horror filme filming through glass ghosts

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I don't know about all of this.

I can't help but think that if ET's are to be revealed to us on a major scale, it is not going to be in this fashion;
Accidentally discovery by a hidden camera because a man thought his daughters were victims of a peeping tom.

I have trouble buying this mainly because:
I assume if humans possessed technology to visit other planets we would not arrive to the planets light years away only to 'peep' into a window. The same goes for ET's.

also,

It just doesn't feel 'right' to me. Perhaps it doesn't matter because they have already revealed themselves INTENTIONALLY through crop circles, ufo's in space caught by NASA film, other ufo sighting on film, photo, etc.

Neverless, I want to believe!!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have a bad feeling about this, it is likely this kind of actions only make the ufo community loose any remaining credibilty.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i was at the first Romanek speech in Denver and he showed all the footage but cameras weren't allowed in...

He has amazing footage of what seem to be greys. The footage on AOL floating around isn't even the best. There is footage of a larger grey maybe a large nose in his house that is peeking in front of a doorway and you can see its whole body...

There is a documentary about him coming out later this year that has even more footage. The story keeps growing, the day before he did the speech he was contacted by the aliens and they were warning him about the air force in Colorado springs.

peace

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What ? peeping tom alien?

Is that american culture? peep show?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmanshiphop
... The story keeps growing, the day before he did the speech he was contacted by the aliens and they were warning him about the air force in Colorado springs.

If the aliens are concerned about disclosure, why don't they do something to prove their existence. They could at least publish a home movie.

That statement by him makes me wonder about that man.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thesun

This whole thing is a joke, and your right...the VERY small amount of credibility Ufology has left is endangered by OBVIOUS nonsense like this.

Just wait, you will all see how stupid and foolish this guy and his evidence is. Unfortunately, the ignorant folks who speak for Ufology will be the only voice heard and remembered in the media when the next act of high strangeness comes about...at which time the very people responsible for the stereotype Ufology has will be the same people complaining about it. Wake up, smell the coffee tin foil hat guys, your killing Ufology.

Guys, do you seriously think we need to sit here and "wait for the evidence" and "give it the benefit of a doubt" when it is being presented in this fashion? Entertaining nonsense like this is why you guys get made fun of all the time in the real world...you know the world where the real truth is really hidden...and very safe from Ufology because a serious investigation will never happen until it is taken seriously enough in the mainstream to do so.

So go on, debate this total crap, but know that by not denouncing it straight away your only helping to put another nail in the coffin of the very subject you ignorantly think your helping.

And some of you always say I sound like a broken record....have you heard the predictable nonsense that comes out of your mouths on most of these threads? I swear, its like we can sit back and take bets on when the first ignorant believer (and if you don't know what that means, sorry about your luck) says something utterly embarrassing to the community.

But hey, lets wait for the video like a bunch of eager school children and clamor on about how this "might be the real deal" even though each and everyone of you know damn well this is bunk, plain and simple. It's o.k. to want to believe, but not to fall for crap like this. Your making us all look like fools (the guy in Denver looks like the biggest fool right now, as do anyone who ends up seriously debating his "evidence".

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join