It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrs guitarist: 9/11 was an inside job

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheObjectReport

Or we're somewhere in the middle. I'm not at all convinced by the 9/11 conspiracy people, but at the same time, there's little doubt in my mind that we do not have the whole story.

One thing I'm absolutely certain of is that both sides of such conspiracy theories almost always have a dubious agenda and will twist the facts to suit that agenda. That's something that I've learned through the course of 10+ years of digging through various conspiracies on the internet.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just great....

Another genius who claims to "know" Bush did it.

Just another has-been pseudo rock star looking to revitalize his dead-before-it-started-career!!!!!

Hey Jim Corrs - go back to that white-irish trash shanty town of yours and stick your head back under the rock you crawled out from.

Loser.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Why are those whom believe a story other than what this government have told us, considered: nutjobs, idiots, losers, morons, crazies, stupid, retarded, etc..?

How many times has this government told us the truth in the past eight years? How many times have they lied and covered up their asses?

How can those of us that believe a conspiracy be the "nutjobs," when there are boatloads of evidence that prove a cover-up and lying within the official story? Why are we considered the "losers" for not trusting what this government has to tell us?

There are thousands of coincidences that occured that day, prior to that day, and after that day that lend credence to a "cover-up" if not a full blown "conspiracy." Yet, those whom don't trust the government's story are looked down upon as the scum of the year.

I want to shout a nice "# you" to those whom continue to live with blinders on. The Bush Administration is one of the most secretive and deceitful administrations that has ever commanded this country, yet it is us, those who question 9/11, whom are ridiculed.

The official story is a PROVEN LIE. The Bush Administration tried to STOP and PREVENT ANY investigation into 9/11. The Bush Administration, and Congress, have again tried to PREVENT any new investigation into 9/11..
..Yet it is us, the truthers, whom are misguided and wrong.

Shame on you America. Shame on you.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Double Eights]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well done Jim. It takes courage to stand up. It is much easier to go along to get along. I have never heard of this guy or his band I just hope that more and more public figures come forward with legitimate questions and concerns regarding 9/11.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
Well that settles that!

Now if Andrea comes clean about this UFO thing, that should be just about it for this this site.

You guys don't get it. The only reason this is even news is that the propaganda machine needs to find bigger targets to tear down in order to keep their lies going. You don't need to be a government insider or even a US citizen to know that something fishy is going on with 9/11.

One of two possibilities:

1 The 9/11 attacks were actually perpetrated by Islamic terrorists. Except that they had planned it for several years under the noses of the various intelligence organizations in the US. Planning everything down to setting the explosives in the building, and then flying airplanes to cause "Shock and Awe".

2 9/11 happened as above except replace terrorist with CIA operative. Inside job on the other hand.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why does anybody care about Corr's opinion on anything other what his favorite guitar riff is?

This goes beyond which side you're on. A celebrity endorsement doesn't add credibility to either side of the argument.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
tomfrusso

more like a school playground with all the name calling.

Mr corr
he did well to highlight the problems with the lisbon treaty and had engaged the presenter until he started talking about the 9/11.

Everyone knows Bush tells porkies..

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso
Just great....

Just another has-been pseudo rock star looking to revitalize his dead-before-it-started-career!!!!!

Hey Jim Corrs - go back to that white-irish trash shanty town of yours and stick your head back under the rock you crawled out from.

Loser.

What are you, 12? It's all to easy to call a guy a loser when you're never going to meet him huh? All you've managed to do is show how much of a loser you are with the post, Jim Corr can rest pretty easy tonight.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ahem

Enough of the name-calling and juvenility. This is ATS, so let's please respect that fact, confine our comments to the topic and try to make them worth reading.

Thanks.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
SHOCK NEWS

Foreign Nineties member of an Irish band says that America is evil!

Jim Corr claimed in an explosive interview with Shock News that he knows without doubt that Bush and Cheney plotted to destroy major structures in New York so they could make trillions at the expense of the American taxpayer. Somebody stood near him believed that America is forcing Muslims to fight for a Global Caliphate so America can spend trillions to get a deal on fifty years of oil from a country that they could have bought from anyway.

Jim Corr is to world politics what I am to Cheese Rolling Injury Futures.

I always promote weighing ducks against politicians; it is obvious that a politician who weighs more than a Mallard should be burned. But I didn’t realise that a second rate musician was supposed to be given some influence in my life because is family irritated me many years ago.

To make a thread from this is making my hair crawl, I can actually feel it spike in defiance of the VO5.

Do yourself a favour, look in a mirror and decide if you are a realist or a nutter.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
SHOCK NEWS

Foreign Nineties member of an Irish band says that America is evil!

Jim Corr claimed in an explosive interview with Shock News that he knows without doubt that Bush and Cheney plotted to destroy major structures in New York so they could make trillions at the expense of the American taxpayer. Somebody stood near him believed that America is forcing Muslims to fight for a Global Caliphate so America can spend trillions to get a deal on fifty years of oil from a country that they could have bought from anyway.

Jim Corr is to world politics what I am to Cheese Rolling Injury Futures.

I always promote weighing ducks against politicians; it is obvious that a politician who weighs more than a Mallard should be burned. But I didn’t realise that a second rate musician was supposed to be given some influence in my life because is family irritated me many years ago.

To make a thread from this is making my hair crawl, I can actually feel it spike in defiance of the VO5.

Do yourself a favour, look in a mirror and decide if you are a realist or a nutter.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I took Jim's advice and watched 9/11 Mysteries. (Google Video has the whole film). It was truly amazing; the most thoroughly scientific presentation I've yet seen! Need to make a correction on my previous post that there were 47 steel columns in WTC and not 19, unless someone can correct me on that...

The more public figures who can come forward with their convictions, obviously the better off we truthseekers will be. As mentioned in 9/11 Mysteries, secrets can't be kept forever. Truth will out. Those who are honest are those who aren't desperate.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

Great, whats next? Lead guitar player for the former 80's band 'Krokus' says Bush responsible for global warming.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"The more public figures who can come forward with their convictions"

Jim Corr? Are you expecting anybody to believe because he says so?

Some bloke over on another thread somewhere on the internet is an alien spirit who knows the truth about Planet X. Does he have less credibility because he wasn't in a pop band?

This is stretching and if you had an argument this is damaging it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia
I really don't understand people like you and hinky. You seem to think if someone has an opinion that differs from you then they're nuts and should be dismissed. What makes your point of view "the truth", you're in no better position than they are to know what really happened.

How come when someone says that 9/11 was done by some American hating terrorists, everyone calls them, "brainwashed", "Sheeple" or worse? The mud-slinging goes both ways.

And since when does a celeb have any more credibility than anyone else here? As soon as any one of them make some statement like this at a press conference, everyone gets all excited. Big deal.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
And since when does a celeb have any more credibility than anyone else here? As soon as any one of them make some statement like this at a press conference, everyone gets all excited. Big deal.

They don't. But, it does lend more credibility for people to "attempt" to find the answers on their own. Because, let's face it, celebrities run the show now days. How many football players are considered "heros" by people?

So, the more celebrities that are willing to come out with their opinions, the less people will automatically claim us to be "nutters", "losers", "twoofers" etc.

Face it, you guys just don't like the attention being put on the government's theory. If it was so rock solid, you people wouldn't feel the need to come to a conspiracy site at all to defend it. Correct?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
"twoofers"

Dude, what's a "twoofer" besides something you get at Mickey D's? You know, "twoofer" a dollar?

Originally posted by GriffFace it, you guys just don't like the attention being put on the government's theory. If it was so rock solid, you people wouldn't feel the need to come to a conspiracy site at all to defend it. Correct?

Not probably a need, but just others presenting their theory or side of the story. How much fun would it be to post, "Wookies flew into the WTC!!!" and have 100 other posters agreeing with you?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Face it, you guys just don't like the attention being put on the government's theory. If it was so rock solid, you people wouldn't feel the need to come to a conspiracy site at all to defend it. Correct?

That cuts both ways. At the same time, the conspiracy theorists shouldn't feel a need to viciously attack those who believe the government line if their own theory is so rock solid. Yet they do.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
That cuts both ways. At the same time, the conspiracy theorists shouldn't feel a need to viciously attack those who believe the government line if their own theory is so rock solid. Yet they do.

I agree. But, in my experience here, it usually starts with someone trolling the thread and calling us nuts. But, your experience might be different.

Case in point:

reply to post by tomfrusso

[edit on 5/31/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso
Just great....

Loser.

He has achieved more in his lifetime than you have. What have you done?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join