It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrs guitarist: 9/11 was an inside job

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Corrs guitarist: 9/11 was an inside job

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Corrs guitarist Jim Corr has claimed that there was overwhelming evidence that the 9/11 attacks in America were carried out by "rogue elements" of US President George Bush's "neo-con administration".

In a rare intervention into the political arena, the male singer with The Corrs band also came out against the Lisbon Treaty claiming that it is " tip-toe totalitarianism in the West".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is all over the irish papers today
However they are treating him like a nut,
The tabloid papers like the sun (owned by rupert murdoch) mis-quote him and say he went on an 'insane rant' on the radio show , however i heard the show and he sounded very calm and said his opinoins very smoothly and wasnt rude when the radio host said that what he was saying would be 'hard to belive without some proof' even tho he was giving them proof anyways
But eh, just another 9/11 truther being beat down by the media

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Just another 9/11 nut being being shown for what he is by the media

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienFrog

I'd rather be a "Nut" than a "Brainless Puppet" who believes whatever the corrupt media tells them. The Media.....what a joke!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

Myself, I'd rather be somewhere in between those two extremes and capable of telling one group's horse crap from another's.

As for this guy, well, all I'll say is that I'm sure that in his line of work, he's in such a fantastic position to know this for a fact.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well that settles that!

Now if Andrea comes clean about this UFO thing, that should be just about it for this this site.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I really don't understand people like you and hinky. You seem to think if someone has an opinion that differs from you then they're nuts and should be dismissed. What makes your point of view "the truth", you're in no better position than they are to know what really happened. You can go to any movie theater and watch a movie with 500 different people and each one will take something different from it, so are you saying the 499 who didn't take what you took from it are dumb?

Furthermore, since when have the media been exposing "the truth"? The media only report on what they're told. The government told them there were WMDs in Iraq (a lie), I didn't see the media exposing the government for what they were in that instance. The media won't show images of dead US soldiers, they're not exposing the truth about that. You're putting too much faith in the media.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

lmao...I'm taking a page from this ignorant man.

Nothing makes me understand the sad state of this world more than people actually even arguing against 911 being an inside job. Insanity.

Always an egotist, always slandering the opposing side and never attempting to be neutral in thought..the bread crumbs of a clear subconscious worshiper.

More and more people are going to come out. The people who know are a gigantic population (but it CERTAINLY won't seem that way from one who's plugged into the MSM for thought..err information)., it's just difficult to jeopardize an entertainers relationship with the mainstream. That should be obvious considering the bodies which run the world's main media outlets.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
ATruGod, stop taking personal shots at me, it doesn't help your cause. There is a great saying, "Be silent and be thought a fool rather than opening your mouth and proving it." Consider that before your next post.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Alethia and 1nelove, I happen to be very intelligent. Post-graduate degree. I didn't slander the opposing side. I stated my opinion.as you have. Let me re-phrase....the opposing side, of which you are a part, cannot back up their accusations with fact. This makes the opposing side seem foolish. If this makes me an "egotist", it does you as well.

I understand that I am a minority on this site as I do not play into stupid conspiracy theories without proof, as most of you apparently do. I have an open mind. So......show me the money. As for the media, I don't believe anything I hear without proof, especially from the media. There just hasn't been any proof. Saying it's so doesn't make it so.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I understand that I am a minority on this site as I do not play into stupid conspiracy theories without proof, as most of you apparently do.

Obviously you do and don't even know it. The official story is a gasp....conspiracy theory...that has many holes and proof that is lacking.

I have an open mind.

By your comments of "stupid conspiracy theories", I highly doubt this is true.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Alethia and 1nelove, I happen to be very intelligent. Post-graduate degree. I didn't slander the opposing side. I stated my opinion.as you have. Let me re-phrase....the opposing side, of which you are a part, cannot back up their accusations with fact. This makes the opposing side seem foolish. If this makes me an "egotist", it does you as well.

I understand that I am a minority on this site as I do not play into stupid conspiracy theories without proof, as most of you apparently do. I have an open mind. So......show me the money. As for the media, I don't believe anything I hear without proof, especially from the media. There just hasn't been any proof. Saying it's so doesn't make it so.

I didn't begin to question your intelligence based on your first post, but with this post I'm afraid I must.

You say you didn't slander the opposing side, but you did call him a "nut" - that is slander.

You say you don't believe the media, but you clearly do believe them if they exposing him for being a "nut", yet the media have no proof he is a "nut".

You say you have an open mind, yet claim you don't believe anything without having any proof. That is not an open mind. Einstein believed in the theory of relativity but he couldn't prove it. He did however have an open mind, and it wasn't until after his death that he was proved right. Would you have called him a "nut"?

What was your degree in, how to be a contradiction in terms?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Here is the Jim Corr interview in two parts:

I wonder if he visits Above Top Secret for his research.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Show me the proof of any plane wreckage (or a believable amount of it where the rest positively didn't "vaporize") at the Pentagon or Shanksville. Show me the proof of how jet fuel can melt 19 steel columns in just a few minutes and cause an implosion at near free fall speed. Puh-LEEEZE!!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

As for the Pentagon stuff:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Printed in todays Daily Mirror:

Pop star Jim Corr believes the 9/11 terror attacks on the Twin Towers were part of a secret conspiracy staged by the Americans.

Hundreds of fans listened in horror as the guitarist launched an angry rant against the "Bush neo-con administration" during a radio interview this week.

Jim, 43, who admitted to studying the disaster, claimed that rogue elements in the Bush administration planted devices in New York, Washington and Pennsylvannia.

And he said the Twin Towers was "a staged terrorist attack" and were brought down by piles of explosives hidden there by equally malign sources.

Speaking on Today FM's Last Word show with Matt Lisbon, the Dundalk-born musician protested that he is not a theorist but a "truth seeker".

--------------------------------------------------

He seems to have got things spot on. Credit where its due by using a public platform to shed more light on the 9/11 debacle. Well done Jim.

.....Cue the 'loony' slander LOL

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This guy is right on but people are such fat atupid cattle that they won't realize the truth until it is too late; it is already too late and America deserves everything that is coming. Laugh and joke while you can. Yes, I realize this forum is a joke and not worth the effort...that is why I am making so little effort...why I withdrew.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
He should have left it at the Lisbon Treaty ..he had facts ..ie the death penalty etc... bringing up the 9/11 it all went to pot

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I think it's cute all you guys from the 9/11 forum are having this field trip today.

Just look at their matching hats!

Also, Irish "rockstar" is about a year late for for the *SNIP* "retard bus".

[SIZE=4]BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BUSH DID 9/11 YOU GUYZ.[/SIZE]

Mod Edit:

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Please Review This Link

No profanity or sexually suggestive material here, sir!

[edit on 31-5-2008 by MemoryShock]

[edit on 5-31-2008 by forsakenwayfarer]

As a post script, maybe someone was offended by the term "retard"?

I am personally offended by the references to idiot and crazy if I believe the official version of events.

Care to edit all those posts, please?

[edit on 5-31-2008 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The 911 inside job idea has become a wedge. You either believe the propaganda or you come to realize the current administration is crooked and corrupt and capable of anything to promote their goals. Now with McClellan speaking out, there is little doubt Bush and crew are liars. The amount of "proof" people need to be convinced this country is led by a dictator is absurd. Do some research, dig deep and smell the rot.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join