It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-cola's Dasani : Fresh water?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Latest news on coke's bottled water

Coca-Cola is to recall all bottles of its Dasani water in the UK, after levels of bromate were found to exceed legal levels, Reuters has reported.

news.bbc.co.uk...

so much for their highly sophisticated purification process !

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Sorry bro, that has nothing to do with the purification process. It has everything to do with what happens AFTER the purification process (manufacturing). Their quality control measurements failed big time. Sucks for Coca Cola! Oh well, at least I can still get finely manufactured Dasani here in the US of A.
Its probably the only liquid that can quench my thirst with just one bottle - even other so-called "spring" water (which as I've said before, 90-95% of "spring" water is either not spring water, or it is severely contaminated underground water from some third world coutry, or it comes from poorly treated tap water) can't quench my thirst like that. Gatorade and Powerade are the only ones that come close. Ahhh, Dasani.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
(bumped this thread due to news on this subject)

""Coca Cola has announced it will not relaunch its controversial Dasani 'designer water' "for the time being".""

more to come..

link to skynews

www.sky.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I just go with the cheap stuff.... As much as I hate paying for bottled water, I just chalk it up to paying for the container... The stuff I buy averages about 30 cents a bottle, so that isn't bad...and the portability factor is worth it...

I buy it for the portability factor as well.

All my home drinking water is filtered ($35 a filter every 6-12 months), and I do have many nifty containers with hoses that clip on my coller etc, but they have to be cleaned & then I can't throw them away like I can do with the bottles I get from the store.

Originally posted by kalki
water is suppose to be free, dot.

My biggest bill is the mandatory water/sewer/garbage where I live.

It's amazing how everyone bitches about gas prices, when gas takes so much more work to obtain, refine & deliver.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

edit on 2-9-2012 by Chi-and-Me because: oops

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
isnt dasani filtered water

i think of sanitized toilet water, frankly.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

<< 1  2  3   >>

join