It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Are the Et's that look like us different species such as domestic cats and tigers or a different race such as the difference between spanish and asian.
your comments are welcome.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't know, but that is a really good question.

From everything that I have heard about them, it appears that they would be the same species. I guess it would be safe to say that they would merely be their own separate races.

That's just my guess though.

Have you seen Alex Collier's interviews?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It is a good question,i would say if earth has millions of different species then why can't other planets.
All sorts of different aliens have been mentioned from people being abducted so it is possible

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I would say if it is true then we are on off shoot of their race. Too many similarities to be totally unconnected for me personally.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It could be how they appear to us.

During contact and abductions, aliens have been known to give an impression of how they look or how we are to perceive them. Perhaps they look like tall greys but have decided that for a better interaction with us, a look of similarity would give them a slightly better reaction.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
is it possible to breed with these human aliens? if not then they are not our species.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'll bite on this one
(btw, I don't necessarily subscribe to these ideas... until I have solid proof for myself)

From what I've read and understand, aliens either project their look to other humans (seems to be the case of the 'reptillians'), are aliens that have actually TAKEN on human form, aliens that look similar to humans enough to pass as human (nordics), and humans that are aliens and don't know it yet.

There are reported cases of reptillians showing their true form when angered. I honestly think I've seen this and not realized it. I have seen a couple videos on YouTube (look up reptillian reporter), but I don't know what to think of them. One was odd... the guy started to have facial issues and stepped off camera. By the end of the video his nose is crooked and his face looks somewhat scaley, but I honestly can't tell if it is just mpeg pixilation or not.

As far as reproduction... who knows? I don't think this one can be answered until someone comes out saying they are alien and have DNA tests done to prove it. There are too many people that are genetically incompatable to have kids. Could this incompatability be from one of the partners being of alien origin? We just can't say for sure, but it is possible.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
thats a very interesting idea. I have never heard of couples being genetically incompatible. at this level.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
guess I should've noted that genetic incompatibility doesn't necessarily mean that the couple can't produce offspring. When 2 humans that are 'genetically incompatible' have offspring, the resulting child has genetically based problems, and even mutations. The blood thinning (can't remember name) in English (british?) royalty is caused by the incompatibility. Human evolution relies on combination of significantly differing genes. Humans can detect this through pheromones. If someone who is sweaty stinks to you, that means they are too genetically similar, although this does not mean specific incompatibility. If they are sweaty and smell sweet, pleasant, or have no noticeable smell, you are genetically different, and would be more successful at bearing a child with no genetic anomalies.

I remember this all from a show (and subsequent research) from 2003 or so. I'll see if I can find something useful...

Aha... this is a decent one to explain what I'm talking about:
The Smell of Love - Psychology Today

Choosing a genetically compatible partner can be difficult it today's perfume rich postindustrial jungle, and getting your immune system genes profiled can be expensive. Before you run to a doctor for blood work to see whether your mate is a suitable match—and sire for your future children—try listening to your nose. (Unfortunately, the sniff test will only work if you're not taking birth control pills.)

1. Declare a deception-free day for the nostrils. Have your beau shower with fragrance-free soap and wear clean cotton clothing for a day, away from smokers and the perfumed masses. Be sure you don't have a cold, and that you yourself haven't been around smokers for a few days.
2. After he spends a day and a night in his cotton clothes, before he tosses them in the direction of the hamper, wrestle them from him and have a "smelldown." Make it a romantic experience. If your man's shirt doesn't offend, you should be safe. (Find the scent alluring or sexy? Even better! That attraction is nature's way of telling you he's a safe contributor to your offspring's genetic ensemble.)
3. If your man's odor reminds you of your father or of a brother, you may want to consider getting in touch with your doctor and ask about genetic tests before trying to conceive a child. Tell the doctor you're concerned that you may share a close MHC or "HLA" profile. (HLA, for human leukocyte antigen, is a technical tag for human MHC.) Meanwhile, a deceptively pleasing gift of cologne might be in order.
4. Genetic incompatibility is not the only reason you may find his odor offensive. Does his body scent seem unusually intense? He might have a medical condition that explains the smell. Ask him to bring it up at his next medical checkup. A very sweet scent is sometimes evidence of diabetes or schizophrenia—both of which appear to be heritable. It is wise to discuss these issues with each other, and with a doctor, before having kids.
5. Before you decide that your relationship stinks, check your mate's diet. A taste for spicy foods or an overindulgence in garlic can cause strong body odors.

That is on the last page. The rest of the article delves into the science of it all. 7 pages total. Figured if you want the boring stuff (not boring to me, but...) you can read the rest of it.

new topics

top topics

join