It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your experience with a shadow person

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Believe me I wouldn't laugh at people who can harness seemingly paranormal power. especially to enhance ones internal energy. I practice Qi Gong a lot and my Shirfu (sifu) is a hard Qi Gong master. I've seen him do absolutely inexplicable things from heal people with a touch to destroy bars of steel with his head. He talks all about using his hands to feel the vibrational frequencies in object living to inanimate. he says he can then vibrate his hands energy in sympathy with the objects frequency to heal it (he can't fix things like broken rocks or cement, but he can fix things like broken bones and such) or he can vibrate in a way that will destroy the object. It's a way of projecting his chi (prana)

On the internet you'll see a lot of hoaxes regarding Qi Gong but in real life there are a few who are for real. the art is ancient and it does exist, it's just not for tourists or those who aren't mentally ready for it.

I can't do it, although I am learning (it takes at least 30 years of serious study and practice) but I've seen it so I don't doubt at all what you are talking about regarding people having supernatural/paranormal (relatively)powers.

Your take on the meditation is my take on it too regarding these entities.

Why do these entities want to attack people in your opinion? How does the energy help them? what do they do with it, whats their motive etc...

the positron guns were a reference to the movie Ghostbusters.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

I get the reference, I will make a longer reply when I am at home

This sentence makes this post not one line!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

I have no idea to motive but I think they have "some kind of plan' (???) and I would avoid getting attacked. They attack me because, well, read my other threads and you'll know.

Also, your Qi Gong Master sounds like a very wise man indeed.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Right On Xangi,

I look forward to your input when you get home from work. Interesting thread.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm going to U2U you the info because I know some people who will look at this board. I would rather not have them read all the info I am going to give you.

However... the stuff I don't care if people see I WILL post. Qi Gong is a very noble practice. It is essentially the art of manipulating human energy, and is very important because (no offense to anyone), Humans have very little energy compared to . The "shadow people" use this energy to live longer and to reproduce. They also have some other motive that I do not entirely know (and am not posting). The previous sentence only applies to the non-humanoid ones. The humanoid ones, well, see my U2U. Meditation and concentration of energy could cause the first type mentioned to come see what is going on. You could then, maybe (I haven't tried it yet), stop and observe them in closer detail.

And for the rest... My U2Us are en route...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Xangi you have the same problem with being attacked and i have the same reason well... in some ways but mostly for that reason =) its not fun being attacked.......... and people i encourage you to ask Xangi some stuff cause even thougth im the creator of thread i get all questions and xangis suoposed to help with them but no one asks him....and bassplyr dont be so tough on xangi lol hes under stress i think thats what i could call it.... and he dosent very much like people who dought his posts and other stuff you two seem to be getting along moderatly well at this point in time so try to continue this "friendship" and you two can become friends on ATS,

so please people ask Xangi some questions and go read his threads theyre good =) other than that ask ask ask and remember to send me any U2U's if u need anything

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hmm interesting thread. A couple of years ago I was in a dead sleep and I jolted awake for no reason. There was a shadow figure leaning over me by the side of my bed. It was so black. It scared the hell out of me, I sat up straight and punched the air but nothing was there to hit.

I slept with the lamp on for the rest of the night I was pretty freaked out.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
lol i remeber the first time i saw one i wasent so much scared i was like " what the hell?!?!?!!?" lol its interesting to hear peoples reactions the first time they see one thanks for the post i hope to hear more from you soon

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grim Shroud
lol i remeber the first time i saw one i wasent so much scared i was like " what the hell?!?!?!!?" lol its interesting to hear peoples reactions the first time they see one thanks for the post i hope to hear more from you soon

You know what I was happy about? The fact that I sat up to face the thing instead of cowering in fear. I had always wondered what I would do if something random showed up in my room or something...now I know.

I actually felt a little indignant that it had decided to invade my space.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
read some of my threads earlyier posts i explain to some people that they may not have been invading your spcae but one just was curious what you are up to while you were in your sleep cycle of the day from what i know they dont sleep so i t was probably on its way somewhere and saw u and went--WTf is she/he doing....-- then you woke up but it probably wasent there in your room for any specific reason. and grats for facing it lol first time i saw one i kinda went over to it to granted i was slightly frightened i took a picture of where it was as well but the next day i was strangely aware that the picture was blank so i did some research and met Xangi while doing it and he explained some more about it and BAM here we are in modern times while im tying this now
grats for standing up to yur first time seeing shadow person alot of people ive met freaked out and hid under blankets or something but im not making fun of them its a natural human response when you see something unknown you panic and usualy just hide anyway im straying off whatever topic i was talking about becasue im watching tv and i forgot...... im forgetfull today so i hope i remebered to answer your question =) if not re post it and thanks for posting =)

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Grim Shroud]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Grimm,

Xangi and I are communicating via U2U, we've made friends and worked things out. His U2U was very interesting. I have sent him an extensive reply.

Yeah I would say he has some stress in his life. had it for a very long time.

I'll contribute more to this thread in the morning it's 1 AM in Los Angeles right now. Too tired to write anything worth reading.

I wasn't afraid when I first saw a shadow person. I was equally curious about it I guess it was of me, although if the thing advanced in a hostile manner I was prepared to tangle with it, not that I would really know how it attacks.

Do you physically fight it and beat it back. do you mentally over power it's attack and send the energy back at it. Do you get very good at projecting your own internal energy (Qi,Prana) and fight it that way. WOuld really be interested.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Grimm,

Xangi and I are communicating via U2U, we've made friends and worked things out. His U2U was very interesting. I have sent him an extensive reply.

Yeah I would say he has some stress in his life. had it for a very long time.

I'll contribute more to this thread in the morning it's 1 AM in Los Angeles right now. Too tired to write anything worth reading.

I wasn't afraid when I first saw a shadow person. I was equally curious about it I guess it was of me, although if the thing advanced in a hostile manner I was prepared to tangle with it, not that I would really know how it attacks.

Do you physically fight it and beat it back. do you mentally over power it's attack and send the energy back at it. Do you get very good at projecting your own internal energy (Qi,Prana) and fight it that way. WOuld really be interested.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by BASSPLYR]

I dont know if he already told u how we fight them but its more of a physical thing not a mental thing parts of it are somtimes mental but its 90% physical ill ask him if its ok to send more info but yea ill u2u u some more. Thanks for posting and have a nice day

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
TO: BASSPLYR

The "burst" I talked about is concentrated around a physical body part. Sorry, I forgot that.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I understand directing energy through various body parts. It's understandable.

Grimm I would like to receive a U2U from you regarding this whole subject matter. Things are beginning to make sense to me a lot more after reading Xangi's U2U would like your input too.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
sure bass ill send u some stuff and answer your questions just asnwer my u2u please, and cmon people invite ur friends to this thread and flag it to keep it alive! =)

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Xangi and Grimm:

I can't send a u2u yet but I would like to hear more about this. I am chat on AIM or MSN or email if that works out better.

Thanks
- J

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I saw shadow beings an average of once or twice per week up until I was fifteen years old. Size ranged from about a foot tall to the size of a child. I usually saw them darting just on the edges of my peripheral vision. All of a sudden, they just stopped.

Until last week. As far as I know I'm the only person that's ever seen a shadow dog.

Yep. A shadow dog. Easily recognizable dog features, probably the size of a beagle. I walked out of the back door one night and happened to step out of the door facing left instead of straight.

I think I scared him/her. it ran off at a speed faster than any dog could sprint, passing through a streetlight beam in the process. The legs weren't abnormally elongated, as would be the case if it was a dog's shadow in front of or behind me. It looked exactly like a semi-transparent black dog running off into the brush.

I was so surprised to see one after 12 years, I actually talked to it. "Where the *snip* have YOU guys been?"

I've never been scared of them. I view 'em as oddities, and nothing more.

Of course, there was that demon I ran across..but if *that* was a demon then it was the Head Honcho. Basically, I was walking my pit bull puppy one night and this overwhelming fear of doom came over me. It felt like Evil itself was watching me from the brushline 15 feet away. No reaction from the dog...thanks alot, mutt.

I backed away from the tall grass as fast as I could, repeating the Lord's Prayer and dragging the dog with me as I went. I got the distinct feeling that "it" didn't like me saying that over and over again. I slept with every light in the house turned on for like a week afterwards.

I cannot stress enough how oppressive this sense of doom was. I felt like whatever "it" was, it was gonna rip me apart and drag me into the tall grass still screaming.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
interesting story any questions you have feel free to ask and one more thing sorry to dissapoint tou but your not the only one to see a shadow dog me and Xangi disposed of one that was the shape of a dog albit a large dog a little smaller than a bear and about as blood thirsty =P

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Grim Shroud, this is a serious question.

Is English you're first language? If not what is?

Also if you know as much as you say you do then you would be familiar with the research on Electromagnetic fields combined with Gallium and Rubidium which has certain effects on"shadow people"(as you call them). My acquaintance that studies at a top university has another term for them and is involved in the research so don't ask me to get into it.

All he has told me is that they are fascinating once they are interacted with.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join