It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Phoenix land or crash on Mars?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
*** Just as a note of caution,these findings are very preliminary and at risk of my misinterpretation,since MESHED images have appeared before and are random.For those unfamiliar with MESHED images,I'll attempt s short explanation. Some Satellite pics from Mars are subject to overlap of non-related pics from Rovers images,since they are transmitted from processors from the sats relaying both types of images.Some ghost images appear mysteriously in seemingly impossibles size if they are seen as hundreds of miles wide or tens of miles wide swaths of ground. Anything like a face should NOT appear,since faces are roughly the image size of your hand with spread fingers,less than one square foot. Sats cannot image one square foot from that distance with clarity.Therefore a face seen in a sat shot is an OVERLAP or MESHED image,like a DOUBLE EXPOSURE. I am confident that the fossil shots are definitely there at Phoenix site.Yet within 24 hrs of landing upon seeing LIVE FACES as seen for 4 years from OP and Spirit rovers,I hold the live faces at Phoenix to be a tentative finding.First of all it's hard to believe,because we assume extreme cold would rule out large life moving about there.I'll be more confident in a month or so with more evidence.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Here are some Spirit skulls from 2004 -05 vintage for comparison to Phoenix skull with eyes semi-intact,actually pointing to Phoenix,so possibly live and just MASKED. The blurry ones are the live ones and get blurred because they move between frames and get masked out/"de-emphasized" "COMPLIED" "CENSORED".

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
These first 2 pics are of the Phoenix Lander TRIANGLE FACE. The rest are mostly from SPIRIT for comparison.
Here's the equivalent of walking a high wire or on an airplane wing barnstorming,
with these pics. The detail is so sparse,I'd bargain that I'd never be able to see it if there weren't similar TRIANGLE HEADS from Spirit rover pics.
IMG]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I saw this pic from mars a few moments ago and i noticed a white structure when i used filters on photoshop.. it looks like it sticks up from the ground but i have no idea how big this thing is.. it is up to the right in the horizon and is white and wry bright.. take a look and tell me what u think guys.. www.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
They are just rocks, Come off it. Look up at the clouds right now. You can see faces and shapes in almost everyone. Doesnt mean they are anything more than just clouds.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hmmm interesting set of discoveries there.............

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I know that it will land safely. Only because its the next day and saw it last night. Sorry. I had to be a little funny this morning.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

way to kill the thread dude

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
The Phoenix lander is supposed to land on Mars on Sunday May 25. A lot of people are already saying it is a "dangerous" landing, prepping the public for a more-than-likely crash landing and thereby ending another chance to publicly probe for life on Mars. Of course, if the Government gets concerned that they may actually find life with Phoenix, we may all find out through NASA that the Phoenix DID crash land, even if it didn't. Then the probe can explore and NASA can be unhindered in releasing sensitive findings it may uncover.

Let's hope it lands safely and opens up new insights!

It doesn't matter if it crashes or not.

If it crashes people at ATS will say "I knew it! It's a cover up! They stumbled upon or recorded something ET/Alien/supernatural/superunknown/alien ruins/faces/statues/bigfoot on Mars things and they HAD to say it crashed but in fact it didn't and kept the data from us!" OR "It crashed because aliens shot it down" "They don't let us land there!" "I know this is true because they always cover something up!"

If it doesn't crash then: "Do you really think we the people are idiots? There's something up there and they covered it up by making it a humdrum picture perfect landing without any alien encounters! They are covering
stuff up with their non-eventful smooth going mission!"

It doesn't matter if it crashes or not people are going to say "It's all a lie", "Because they are nazis", "The whole damn thing's a cover-up" and "It has to do something with the shady gubbermint sitting around a table and conspiring stuff up or something with ETS"

Yeah gotta put those pesky ETs somewhere in there to make it sound exciting and mind-blowing. Yup.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
so now let's see what they share with us....

i doubt they will show any life,cause they(nasa) are a complete joke..

sorry,but it pisses me off that they wont show us the real pictures and/or proof...

disclosure needs to happen now..today..this minute!

other than that have a nice day

edit=i was off topic? sorry...on topic it will land..oh wait it already did land

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic– Review This Link.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Jbird]

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

VZE2XJJK, did you not see this post from one of the moderators?

vze2xjjk,

We try not to drift too far from the facts and figures in the scientific forums.

I'd suggest we keep the fringe speculations to the proper forums.

Thanks for your cooperation.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
A crash would be very funny. All the guys sitting in mission control with their billion dollar toy watching it smash into 10,000 parts all over the surface of mars. Should be good.

Oh and, about those "faces in rocks", there was a woman making tortillas here in tucson that swore she saw Jesus in one. Was that real? Oh wait, the NWO must have been making her believe it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It landed, it took pictures.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
that is so cool.

can't wait for further developments.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skekke

Skekke thanks for turning me on to that pic in particular.The white verticle abberation also caught my eyelike a gleaming reflection in another pic.I guess we'll have to wait for more detailed close-ups of that area to get a better handle on what it is or if it disappears altogether without a trace then we'll scratch heads until some other puzzle piece falls our way. When I looked at the image(whole frame) enlarged and in NEGATIVE,I saw a sea of live faces,as if it were Spirit rover on a "busy" day with the animals agitated surrounding it with curiousity.Those solar panels had better be strong enough to support the animals that will soon crawl over them for warmth on a chilly sunbathing day. The many faces in NEGATIVE image cover most of the land area(no sky) in the whole frame. I'd estimate a hundred faces of all sizes. I realize they are tough to see,so even an approximate number is good enough for people who have seen a few faces already and wonder what they are missing. I've been at this for 4 1/2 years almost,so flinching isn't what I do best.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Success!

NASA's Phoenix spacecraft landed in the northern polar region of Mars Sunday, May 25, 2008, to begin three months of examining a site chosen for its likelihood of having frozen water within reach of the lander's robotic arm. This black-and-white self-portrait shows Phoenix's leg nestled in the Martian soil.

Radio signals received at 7:53 p.m. EDT confirmed the Phoenix Mars Lander had survived its difficult final descent and touchdown 15 minutes earlier. The signals took that long to travel from Mars to Earth at the speed of light.

For more information on Phoenix, visit www.nasa.gov/phoenix

www.nasa.gov...

Also Visit: dailymail
[edit on 26-5-2008 by pyroboy4206]

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

ATS Handbook/bb code

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Jbird]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Dude,

There's no conspiracy here. There's no faces in those pics where you so desperately want to see them. Besides our lander there is soil and rocks on the ground. And that's ALL.

In the back of your mind you know this, but for some God-only-knows reason you want to twist reality to fit your fantasies.

SOIL. ROCKS. NOTHING ELSE. NOTHING!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Dude what are you talking about?

Going by what you say the whole surface of mars is made out of faces!

What are all these creatures doing, having a big orgy?

If there were faces there it would be clear for all to see.

Even with all your manipulation and tracing over the top of things there is still nothing that resembles a face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join