It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is flouride being used to destroy creative centers in brain?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
kudos to you earth scum and embryonic essence for your research ...i thank you
oh elite xizer....you said it doesnt harm you through ingestion...maybe you could tell us why or you could come up with some nice government info on how good it is for us to ingest this wonderful product

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I now have well water and I'm sure glad to have it again after almost 6 years fo drinking that nasty chlorined, floridated crap. Having a well and softener system , however isn't by any means free of charge or effort. To get this system up and pumping took a new pressure tank and submersible pump. About 500.00 US dollars but the water is pure and once it goes through the softener and then through my fridges charcoal filter, where it gets chilled, I can't drink enough of it.

The push is on in my area however to service everyone with municiple water service and also the banning of water from private wells along with it. I know, I have been to my area's last two water managment meetings. Of course I was incognito as a GIS person just interested in doing their maps but I also listened in on their plans.

This was a great post which also reminds me, I have to pick up a bag of rock salt for the softener on the way home tonight. Yep, nothing is free but some things are worth a little trouble.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
ive got well water also and should have it tested but my main water is now municipal...ive got a filter but its not fancy for my well and use a pur filter for my city water
does anyone know how much it usually should cost to have your well tested ??? there has been alot of people in the general areal of where i live told not to use it
i have an outdoor shower where i take well water showers on hot summer days and its colder than a well diggers arse....

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I got these fluor pills from my dentist when I was younger maybe 5 years ago. Because they said my teeth were sensitive and needed more protection.
I was told to take them after teethbrushing, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. And then my mom started buying them. So I have continued to use them

And I am still recomended to "take" them today. Well.. suck on them, to strengthen the enamel of my teeth.. they say. well.

I read the label on my toothpaste and it says children under 6 should not have more than a pea of paste on their brush. And it also said an adult should be with them to see so that they don't swallow anything of it ..
It is not written why it was not good to ingest it or overdose it.

So apparently, fluor can't be that good for the body

I got to admit I have never felt that much creative.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
kiljo ...that sounds very familiar with my experiences

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i thought i heard a story in the news somewhere that australia has banned flouride and labeled it as poison, has anyone heard of this story or might be able to provide a link?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
The only fluoride that is useful is calcium fluoride, and the fluoride part is totally useless. Calcium is what helps teeth and lowers acidic Ph.

Its first uses in water were for the purpose of creating docile prisoners in concentration camps of both Hitler and Stalin.

Other examples of our schism of actual science and public policy or propaganda are evident in many different regimes within our government. Vaccination comes to mind, as indicating autism statistics far beyond any other expanation. Mercury in vaccines is a real problem, while CPS threatens to take away your children if you do not vaccinate them. Testimony in Congress about the problem does not matter, only the dictatorship of the corporate vaccine makers who purchase science to our detriment.

Fluoride is only the tip of the iceberg, and if you remember how for years the government contended cigarettes and asbestos were not harmful, even giving you Kent with the micronite asbestos filter to rub in their power.

I am sorry I am probably missing 30 IQ points out of my otherwise 160 IQ, so I am only a "borderline genius," and cannot quite figure it all out. You can probably only recover from the disastrous effects of more than a year of fluoride water by great effort and possibly some dietary and educational solutions of your own.

and may I mention the 30 per cent increase of white blood cell count (puss) they call better "milk production," through bad growth hormones.
[Edited on 2-3-2004 by SkipShipman]

Whoahh... Are these things true? Makes good sense. I only drink bottled filtered water nowadays because chlorine (did we all forget) can't be that good for you either! As far as milk goes , until I recently started drinking Organic ( no hormones or chemical even in the feed) milk I had no idea how bd commercialy produced milk made me feel. Easy test; try a half gallon in your home and pay attention to any change in your normal reaction to milk.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
flouride is one of the most toxic things known to humans.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

www.apfn.org...

www.therabreath.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I heard a theory awhile ago like this: Flouride is a by product of a lot of industrial uses, namely: aluminum manufacturing. Who is the biggest producer of aluminum? Alcoa. Alcoa paid huge amount of money to dispose of this Flouride because it is considered a toxic substance in that form.

Anyway, Alcoa paid some people to do some research and they determined that Flouride is good for your teeth and then they told the gov that and convinced them as well.

Now intead of having to pay to get rid of the stuff, they get paid for someone to take it from them.

I am looking for any kinds of links on this right now because I first heard about this theory from an old boss and hadn't thought anything about since I saw this thread.

Anyone else hear of this theory?

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I've heard the same types of theories on the effects of flouride which is why i avoid using anything containing it now. As for the water, all you can do is boil it or get a tap filter which works better than the brita or pur hand held containers.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Here are some links that I was referring to earlier about Alcoa and flouride:

www.detailshere.com...

here is exactly what I was talking about:

Historically, this substance was quite expensive for the worlds' premier chemical companies to dispose of - but in the 50's and 60's - Alcoa and the entire aluminum industry - with a vast overabundance of the toxic waste - SOMEHOW sold the FDA and our government on the insane (but highly profitable) idea of buying this poison at a 20,000% markup and then injecting it into our water supply as well as into the nation's toothpastes and dental rinse. Yes that's right folks, a 20,000% markup. Consider also that when sodium Fluoride is injected into our drinking water, its level is approximately 1 part-per-million (ppm), but since we only drink � of one percent of the total water supply, the hazardous chemical literally 'goes down the drain' and voila - the chemical industry has not only a free hazardous waste disposal system - but we have also PAID them handsomely in the process!!

taken from:

www.greaterthings.com...

This link has more info about Flouride than you can shake a stick at.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I just wanted to add some knowlege on the flouride question. Flouride is a naturally occuring atom that if found in many areas of the U.S. with being added. However, many areas are deficient in appropriate levels of flouride necessary for proper health. Flouride serves to increase the strength of enamel (the outer coating of teeth and the hardest tissue of the body) and increase its resistence to dissolution in and acidic environment (low pH). This is due to its high electronegativity which means that it bonds very strongly to the other ions (charged atoms) in the mineral matrix of enamel. Some bacteria in our mouths (more abundant in mouths of those who don't brush and floss often enought) digest the simple sugars found in our many of our diets and convert them to acids (lactic acid). This phenomenon along with directly exposing our teeth to acidic fluids such as carbonated soft drinks (carbonic acid, not to mention being sugar loaded) or orange juice dissolves enamel. Drinking flouride in our water may seem to be too low of a concentration to have an effect but time is actually the important factor. The flouride ingested is actually re-exposed to our teeth in our saliva which is a huge factor is remineralizing our teeth because it also contains other necessary components of enamel such as calcium and phosphorus. The name of the game is to have greater remineralization of enamel than demineralization. Brushing your teeth and flossing disrupts the bacterial colonies that form and therefore lowers the total number of acid producing bacteria. This along with flouride exposure gives remineralization a boost over demineralization of enamel. Hopefully this helps.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Salt lake City started to add floride to our drinking water just in the last year (or 2)......they were letting us VOTE on it and it barely passed......people were shouting for a re vote but it didnt happen. Yep, now the water is floridated......yikes I hate this. I voted 'NO FLORIDATION'

Exactly HOW serious of a filtration system do I need to get this crap OUT of the water? I dont want to shower in it......let alone drink the foul stuff

My 1st cousin has odd spots, and bleach marks on his teeth. From an accidental FLORIDE overdose to his teeth. He was prescribed this EXCESS floride as a child, and his teeth still look funny.
Poor man, modern bleaching tecniques have NOT helped him.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
yep...

but who is gonna believe it.

that gov hates it when people outside of it our creative......they just want us to all be robots.

but you can steal that creativity back by using illegal substances, like marijuana.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
River Goddess, it loks like the flouride is already in the well water anyway

www.slcgov.com...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm afraid the only way to remove the flouride in your drinking water is to filter it through a reverse-osmosis water system. Boiling it or useing other filters won't remove it. You can also drink bottled water, but be sure there isn't a high amount in it either. ( I believe that labeling the amount of flouride in bottled water is required. It should be on the front.)

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
here is an "interesting" viewpoint on flourine.

Jim seems a little goofy to me.

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
floride, that is a new one. I will do some reasearch, but it makes sence so the US can use civilians as to be brainwashed even more easily withour people like us to stand in their way. The government already does things sorta like that to food...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
"....Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Lord, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen, tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?
General Jack D. Ripper: Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
General Jack D. Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
General Jack D. Ripper: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.
General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence. "

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm new here & just spotted this topic. Like another poster in this thread, I lost scores of links in a computer crash & subsequent format etc.

It's still an important topic IMO & I'd like to add my 2c worth. Fluoridation of water supplies has come as a result of aluminium by-product wastes.

Long before fluoridation of water supplies, sodium fluoride was an ingredient of rat poison till around the 1920's or 30's. What's added to our water is in minute enough quantities to prevent us all keeling over dead - naturally.

Still, I question the validity of this procedure, especially as I have seen the results of fluorosis in 2 children of friends of mine. These children were affected in Sydney in 1995. Fluorosis causes unsightly mottling of the teeth, & the affected children don't like it either. Found some pix of it here -

www.npwa.freeserve.co.uk...

Sodium fluoride was mentioned in the Materia Medica around 100 years ago as having the ability to affect that part of the brain that resists domination. I'm not a neurophysiologist either, but maybe you should check out

befreetech.com...

and draw some conclusions of your own. Knowledge is power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join