It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is flouride being used to destroy creative centers in brain?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
ive read some interesting articles in years past that flouride in water can have no effect on cavities.
The amount you would have to ingest to help a cavity would kill you. Yet the powers that be keep insisting that it is placed in the water supply to keep us from getting cavities.
now some close friends of mine insist that they have heard from some theorists that it is being used to destroy creative centers in the brain?
Does anyone have any info on this subject?
also does anyone know of a filter system that gets rid of it ?
i have the pur system and it does not rid floride

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i believe it's not so much the ingestion of the flouride that helps cavities, but coating the teeth with it.

i know when i was younger they (being my dentist and his assistants) would do this thing where there was like a flavored flouride foam and they would put that on my teeth with the suction hose in my mouth. that was a while ago though, so i don't remember what it was exactly.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
the problem with that is the water is not on the teeth long enough to help with cavities even if you gargled with it
now a flouride rinse has a lot more concentration than your drinking water.....perhaps thousands of more parts per million

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ya, cmdrkeenkid, I don't think it's about ingestion. It's been years and years, but the one time I remember having a flouride treatment they put a container in my mouth, that contained the flouride. It was shaped so it fit directly around my teeth, and I was warned against swallowing any of it.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
water across your teeth can just not prevent cavities no matter how much you drink

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Ya, cmdrkeenkid, I don't think it's about ingestion. It's been years and years, but the one time I remember having a flouride treatment they put a container in my mouth, that contained the flouride. It was shaped so it fit directly around my teeth, and I was warned against swallowing any of it.

yeah! that's exactly what it was like for me too. thanks.

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
water across your teeth can just not prevent cavities no matter how much you drink

yeah, but i think it helps if you don't drink pop or other sugary drinks. i pretty much just drink water, milk and orange juice.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Whose (or what) purpose would be served by the mass destruction of a nation's creativity

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If I can use this web site as my proof, I would say Flouride is failing.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Myself, I'm rather pedestrian....but I got a purdy smile

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The only fluoride that is useful is calcium fluoride, and the fluoride part is totally useless. Calcium is what helps teeth and lowers acidic Ph.

The authority that dictates science these days has been a rogue elephant out of control. Shall we compare aspartame approval and its regime as a corporate church, rather than anything resembling science? By the same token, the same kind of regime enforces authoritatively that fluoride is "good for your teeth," when in fact it is no such thing, simply rat poison they dispose into your water supply. When Klepto-corporacracy dictates, "resistence is futile," then any big company that wants to corrupt science and the commons gets easy money and easy permission.

Fluoride has a history of alleged but erroneous dental carries control. Its first uses in water were for the purpose of creating docile prisoners in concentration camps of both Hitler and Stalin.

Other examples of our schism of actual science and public policy or propaganda are evident in many different regimes within our government. Vaccination comes to mind, as indicating autism statistics far beyond any other expanation. Mercury in vaccines is a real problem, while CPS threatens to take away your children if you do not vaccinate them. Testimony in Congress about the problem does not matter, only the dictatorship of the corporate vaccine makers who purchase science to our detriment.

Fluoride is only the tip of the iceberg, and if you remember how for years the government contended cigarettes and asbestos were not harmful, even giving you Kent with the micronite asbestos filter to rub in their power.

I am sorry I am probably missing 30 IQ points out of my otherwise 160 IQ, so I am only a "borderline genius," and cannot quite figure it all out. You can probably only recover from the disastrous effects of more than a year of fluoride water by great effort and possibly some dietary and educational solutions of your own.

Don't ask for an education from people who control fluoride, aspartame, and may I mention the 30 per cent increase of white blood cell count (puss) they call better "milk production," through bad growth hormones. Note also that the government solution to mad cow disease, is to decrease testing.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
it could be as simple as a money making scheme. floride in the water won't do much for your teeth but someone has to sell it to the water treatment plants. i too doubt the effectiveness floride in water has however i very much doubt there is some kind of sinister plan behind it. try to find some studies on the effect floride has when ingested. i remember in elementary school once a week we were all give floride packets and had to rinse out mouths out with it. i doubt they do that anymore.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
isn't flouride basically just tiny aluminum shavings? waste biproducts of big big money businesses that sell their waste to water companies?

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
uh no... flouride is made from the element flourine (element number 9, atomic symbol F). i'm not a chemistry whiz, but i think that flouride would be FO2.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
flouride is to prevent cavities. jesus you sound like General Ripper from Doctor Strange love

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
isn't flouride basically just tiny aluminum shavings? waste biproducts of big big money businesses that sell their waste to water companies?

I've read that is a waste product of many heavy industries�derived from the production of pesticides, fertilizers, aluminum, iron, steel, copper, lead, uranium, brick, cement and glass, among others.

I'm open to other information, however.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla

i heard the same thing too. and aluminum build up in your brain is being shown to have a link to Alzheimer's and some other diseases. Also, this may be getting off the subject a bit, but i also hear from a lot of sites the chemtrails have lots of aluminum in them too.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I heard about the aluminum link to alzheimers too, but that it's the ALUM that absorbs in the skin and causes defects.

You use it everyday if you use anti-prespirant. The worst brands are some of the oldest and most successful like MITCHUM.

If you read the label it says use only every couple days.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
ok, flouride is a by product of nuclear fision. and the people who said it helps teeth were the heads of the nuclear project in the late 40's. the guy that headed up the flouride studies was the head of the nuclear program. flouride is toxic in large doses ...and if you don't think that it accumulates in the body.......U R WRONG. there have been no new studies on flouride since it has already been established that it is good for you....at least that what is told to prsopective researchers.....sorry, no links ..but i will get them..here is lank for thought...

another lie by the gov't

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have my own water supply. I've got a well. Do they have flouride only in sources from cities?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i have a well too. i know longer use it though because of concerns with contamnination in the area.
flouride is not to be found in wells unless its naturally there though. i think the thread that skip shipman added is very relevant ...IE: nazis and stalinists using it to make prisoners docile.if your made docile your easier to manipulate and thats high on the secret governments priorities .....if your made docile its very likely that this is a product that is directly affecting the creative centeres of the brain....imagination being a by product of creativity would be harmed also and i would also guess concentration would be affected

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join