It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeta Reticuli, the TRUTH is on Video, They kill children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm a grey alien from Reticuli at Dulcie at the moment packing my lunch box full of children and I'm getting a real kick out of these replies...but seriously kid, humour where it fits.

This is a board of great interest, if you bring something interesting.

I guess you just wanted to show off your MS movie maker skills eh? Cool, well done!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the op hasn't posted since the first page, this would be funny if the subject matter wasn't so distasteful.

Well if it was a points earning excercise it seems to be working.....and I have just made another donation.

And since I am here, yes the video is indeed worthless.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
let me get this straight: you posted a nonsense topic on the same day you registered?

What game are you trying to pull?

Just because Greys have black eyes doesn't make them evil

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hello, I would like to add something on this topic. I've read in previous posts, that the Grey extraterrestrials having been eating children. This is the first time I've ever heard of this, and I've been researching UFO information for quite a long time. In my studies, I've never heard anything positive about greys. I think they are a manipulative extraterrestrial race, and steps should be taken to remove their presence from this planet. To go about doing this, I would consult with friendly extraterrestrials, such as the pleaidans of the Billy meir case, and maybe we could remove the problem of these extraterrestrials in world conflict, as well as any allies with them, because we would be making an example. Then yet again, we could start an intergalactic war. A very sensitive subject, but that's my input on things. Before all of this, we have to become united, and raise our conscienceness as well as our vibration on this planet, and maybe we could be strong enough to evolve, and with this will come the evolution of extrordinary new technology. Yes, I know, We have facinating new technology that is classified and inaccessible, but we need not worry about that, because we will never be able to declassify that technology, whether counter it with a privately owned company, funded by ufologists and people that want to make a diffrence on our planet. In other words, make a counter Black budget program, in addition to the highly secretive one that we already have. With underground bases, and the likes. I have much more to say, but I don't want to make this too long. I could talk all day on this subject lol. But, through all of my years of studying UFO's and Extraterrestrial contact, as well as black budget projects, coverups, debunking, extraterrestrial agendas, and World destabilization, I have come up with these solutions to solving these urgent problems. Does anyone else have any other ideas that would benefit mankind, or reveal these worldly veils of secrecy that exist on our planet?

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Truth over Secrecy]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I totally agree about Greys eating children.
They also get all the best poonany. It's totally true.
Don't make me make a video.....
Or call my mom.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The video has proven to have been a waste of time.
Therefore, this thread is a waste of time.

Wiki

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by LazyGuy]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The truth is that all this stuff about zetas or any other race "abducting by force" human beings is false! Since 1971 no ET race is allowed to do that, those that are doing this kind of thing is roge military units in the service of the Cabal, occult government or however you wish to call those that are in control of this planet...... I am sure if there is anybody well acquainted with this sbject knows what I am talking about....that is the truth...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am not sure it is the greys who are eating children, but I do believe there is some sort of an "exchange program" going on between them and and our govt. We get to do experiments and obtain technology from them in return for humans. They(our leaders) are not above this. We have been lied to for years about the existance of aliens and technology that is derived from them.

I was first abducted at the age of 8. It continued yearly and sometimes for months at a time until I was in my early 30's. I woke up on the 3 occasions while being probed. Each time they were doing gynecological like things but more painful. The 3rd time there was a being different from a grey, it was sort of a golden brown color sitting in and observing.

The greys were all wearing jumpsuit like things and this thing was naked except for flip flop like sandals on his feet and rings around his toes. Honestly it was Buddha like in its appearance. It became very annoyed I had awakened. The greys telepathically demanded I go back to sleep. I first resisted but then they made my head hurt so bad I had no choice but to close my eyes again. I was completely unable to move my body but was able to move my head which is why I saw so much. Next thing I knew felt like I was falling down a tunnel, my ears hurt so bad I wanted to scream but couldn't. Then I was in my bed right next to my unsuspecting husband like always.

I am almost 100% sure they have taken my daughters before as well, but they never kept them thank you God.

I got the distinct impression they were taking my eggs and had been for a very long time. I don't know what would be so special about them, or me for that matter, but that is what I think they have been after for all these years.

One thing that has always bothered me is I've had many miscarriages over the years. Guess I have to wonder if there were times I was being used as an incubator for something they created. I used to be afraid but realize now that fear only makes it worse. If we fear things we manifest bigger and greater troubles. I quit being scared and have not had an experience for almost 3 years.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicVegeta100

Hey you work in the medical profession, please go back to primary school and please learn how to spell and construct your sentences properly.
Seriously do we all have to waste our time reading this kind of vapid conjecture.

Get a life.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
hey , this is ATS

if you come here spouting wild claims, and then say "its the TRUTH" acting all high and mighty

you are in for a ride my friend

cuz the people at this website dont just bite any fishhook, you need PROOF, EVIDENCE when you say "its the TRUTH!" or whatever

im glad everyone came down on you like a ton of bricks

learn to support your claims with facts
until you do, your thread will get a huge bashing

and it deserves it too

whats the saying around here? Deny what?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88

Originally posted by Truth over Secrecy
Hello, I would like to add something on this topic. I've read in previous posts, that the Grey extraterrestrials having been eating children. This is the first time I've ever heard of this, and I've been researching UFO information for quite a long time. In my studies, I've never heard anything positive about greys. I think they are a manipulative extraterrestrial race, and steps should be taken to remove their presence from this planet. To go about doing this, I would consult with friendly extraterrestrials, such as the pleaidans of the Billy meir case, and maybe we could remove the problem of these extraterrestrials in world conflict, as well as any allies with them, because we would be making an example. Then yet again, we could start an intergalactic war. A very sensitive subject, but that's my input on things. Before all of this, we have to become united, and raise our conscienceness as well as our vibration on this planet, and maybe we could be strong enough to evolve, and with this will come the evolution of extrordinary new technology. Yes, I know, We have facinating new technology that is classified and inaccessible, but we need not worry about that, because we will never be able to declassify that technology, whether counter it with a privately owned company, funded by ufologists and people that want to make a diffrence on our planet. In other words, make a counter Black budget program, in addition to the highly secretive one that we already have. With underground bases, and the likes. I have much more to say, but I don't want to make this too long. I could talk all day on this subject lol. But, through all of my years of studying UFO's and Extraterrestrial contact, as well as black budget projects, coverups, debunking, extraterrestrial agendas, and World destabilization, I have come up with these solutions to solving these urgent problems. Does anyone else have any other ideas that would benefit mankind, or reveal these worldly veils of secrecy that exist on our planet?

Shutup....!

And why would you tell me to shutup? are you too close minded, or do you have a better solution to the problem? (Pick one of the two, because quite frankly, there is no other answer) *Hands folded waiting for an answer*

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Aliens don't discriminate. We're all human to them. We think they are monsters for killing children, but in reality, do we discriminate towards killing chicken eggs? No. They wouldn't go out of their way to kill children, just to be dicks. They think we are all the same (Should aliens be real), less than them. The argument you should be making is, the truth about Zeta Reticuli, is that they abduct humans regardless of their age.

Where is the proof?
How do you know it is aliens, much less the Zeta Reticuli, who are doing it?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I gotta say, I've read the Dulce Papers. Do I believe what I read? I think the jury is still out. Here is what I've learned from them:

1.) Greys occupy the lower levels of the base there
2.) They kill humans, chop up their bodies and put the parts into a tank with some kind of fluid that they dab on their skin as that is how they eat.
3.) there was some kind of armed exchange between humans and ET's there a while back.
4.) Anyone that goes "hunting" for the Dulce base ends up disappearing for good.
5.) UFO's have been seen leaving and entering the lake at the Dulce facility.

I don't know that this is the truth. It very well could be. I remember as a young child being visited by Grey's. It wasn't until later on in adulthood did I realize what the memories were all about that I kept having and the smell I kept remembering. My sisters and I have also seen a UFO in a bizarre incident when we were young. I too have had an interest in UFOlogy for years. Read many many books since I was about 10 years old. The Exeter incident was the 1st of many that I read cover to cover.

CosmicVegeta101 comes across to me as a psychopath or a sociopath. Anyone stating that they would carve up a child and serve the pieces to you just to make a point is totally whacked out in the head. This person should be reported to the authorities for a stay at a local mental institution in my honest opinion.

[edit on 5/26/2008 by Evisscerator]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicVegeta100

yes, truth does come in many forms. However, simply posting a video of some aliens and children does not make it actual FACT!!!!

I don't think any of us will find any form of truth simply by looking at things on youtube- The world is out there, not on here!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This really isn't a video showing any concrete proof Zeta Reticulans are killing children. If anything there are way too many Terran inhabitants that do a thorough job of that every day.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Reptoids do not like to eat old humans with impurities in them.
That is why they prefer children. 50,000 children are missing every year
link: beyond-the-illusion.com...

also COSMIC AWARENESS:www.unexplainable.net...

I remember that this organization - link : www.cosmicawareness.org...

Has brought this subject up for many years.

Makes good scary fiction and stories for entertainment. But, who knows...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The TRUTH is that this person is just using ATS to get some attention/hits on his Photobucket page.

Isn't things like this against the T&C? He's posting just to advertise his videos and get attention on his Photobucket page.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I am not sure it is the greys who are eating children, but I do believe there is some sort of an "exchange program" going on between them and and our govt. (EDITED AND SHORTED OUT TO MY INTEREST)

One thing that has always bothered me is I've had many miscarriages over the years. Guess I have to wonder if there were times I was being used as an incubator for something they created. I used to be afraid but realize now that fear only makes it worse. If we fear things we manifest bigger and greater troubles. I quit being scared and have not had an experience for almost 3 years.

This is a very strong possibility. You never know! Thank you for such a post, a good example of a possible. Im not saying they've been killed (duh, to thos that want to say something) but that they may been taken away from you unknowingly.

One contactee (female) has reported having an encounter with a "grey alien" entering in the home at night while sleeping" as she was preggy with a baby, without the will of this woman, this disgusting creature would steal the baby before being born in the case of an abduction. Apparently a blonde haired "grey" waS holding her baby saying it's not hers anymore. Very Disgusting. You can find this one on an Unexplained Mysteries video.

Originally posted by felipecb
The truth is that all this stuff about zetas or any other race "abducting by force" human beings is false! Since 1971 no ET race is allowed to do that, those that are doing this kind of thing is roge military units in the service of the Cabal, occult government or however you wish to call those that are in control of this planet...... I am sure if there is anybody well acquainted with this sbject knows what I am talking about....that is the truth...

Abductions and horror storys continue to happen. So your saying our own Government abducts people appearing as aliens? Ok. I think they would'nt bother. But we do certainly know they build concentration camps..

Originally posted by Truth over Secrecy

The greys planet was almost completely destroyed some time ago, most are on earth underground and they are an enslaved species trying to repopulate........with...........HUMAN BEINGS, and RESEARCH to help them rebuild. Also they have been killing for the Draconians doing whatever they please. Not MASS killing but enough for you to say "THAT IS DIGUSTING", "THAT IS WORSE THAN IRAQ".

Originally posted by star in a jar
let me get this straight: you posted a nonsense topic on the same day you registered?

What game are you trying to pull?

Just because Greys have black eyes doesn't make them evil

When you get a chance to meet one, LET ME KNOW THE FEELING of staring at thos lifeless black buggy eyes with no soul matrix. And when you live to tell about it, that would be even better.

Originally posted by smans
I'm a grey alien from Reticuli at Dulcie at the moment packing my lunch box full of children and I'm getting a real kick out of these replies...but seriously kid, humour where it fits.

This is a board of great interest, if you bring something interesting.

I guess you just wanted to show off your MS movie maker skills eh? Cool, well done!

www.serpo.org... Here is something interesting along with the many hundreds of not thousands of things you can find online ............It's a real library with google, isn't it?

Or maybe if you are an actually interested person in such a subject as ALIENS, attend a meeting for the people out there trying to disclose the truth on the matter who have a good background. www.disclosureproject.org... Not to mention many other people around the world.

Originally posted by Lantian
It was a complete waste of my time watching that. I want a refund.

Ok

Originally posted by pak88
Enough said. Those Zetas are crazy. I hope to never get caught slippin' by them. I'll be damn if they try to torture me.

Lmfao, me either. I'd trust George Bush before I see a grey alien...I think?!

[edit on 26-5-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

[edit on 26-5-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join