It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeta Reticuli, the TRUTH is on Video, They kill children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimm703
interesting hahahahahahahah it could be true nothing is impossible

the truth lies in a crazy world

This is not a cinderlla story! Just because a wounderful breakthrough is so wounderful, wounderful things dont take place! Thank you aswell.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy

The video has proven to have been a waste of time.
Therefore, this thread is a waste of time.

Wiki

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Your a waste of time aswell, time is an illusion placed before us. Thank you for a great definition by taking your time on this thread. My point is to say that these GREY ALIEN CREATURES ARE HOSTILE because THEY ARE CONTOLLED BY DRACONIANS.

Now if you read the Sumerian mythology its really interesting. sacred-texts.com...

This is a start for uncovering a mythology that has existed in the illusion that we call reality. Mythology is a great start of truth, because we think its nadda. Thats a very cute troll. Can I adopt it?

[edit on 26-5-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicVegeta100
I also sugest you look into the dulce book and see how many missing people end up getting drugged up and anal probbed, and end up staying missing. Perhaps some of them are children. The TRUTH is they deserve to be punished.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

Ehh truth or not .. remember the thruth is always bendable and just a matter of from which angle you look....

- Sorry the vid doesn't show anything solid
- Ever seen the mouth of a Zeta Riticulan i.o.w. a Grey? It's small with barely teeth .... nothing that looks like a carnivor

Or do you suggest that they only drink the blood? Like vampires???

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb
The truth is that all this stuff about zetas or any other race "abducting by force" human beings is false! Since 1971 no ET race is allowed to do that, those that are doing this kind of thing is roge military units in the service of the Cabal, occult government or however you wish to call those that are in control of this planet...... I am sure if there is anybody well acquainted with this sbject knows what I am talking about....that is the truth...

I say you don't know what you're talking about and here's why.
I was abducted twice (possibly three times, can't remember too well). The first time they put something in me, the second time they took it out. I kinda have an idea of what it is and why they did it. "Aliens" are not the good guys, this is one of there lies they tell, I was taken both times agianst my will, not by men, but "aliens".
The ones controling the world are the Shining Ones (what you call aliens, but are anything but that). They have been doing this for quite sometime and they are experimenting on us so that they came look like us without having to give up any or there abilities. They have given some people the mechanism they controls these abilities, but not the abilities themselves (i know a few of these poeple, including my dad).
I'm being serious though, they want you to worship them, they will tell you that they are the next step in eVoLuTiOn and they will want you to worship them, it's all a lie though, they are evil and have beaten humanity over the head for nearly as long as we have existed.

Don't let yourself be fooled.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I never said it was a documentary. I said it was truth. Wow your a big smart guy. Truth is in many different forms.

We are just telling you that lies come in even more forms, smarter guy!

You need to tell us more then 'its the truth', people who want to know are asking you for proof. not word of mouth..

Make your next thread something more credtiable then a childs drawing please.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The truth

s153.photobucket.com...¤t=60fd17ee.pbr

What a great video that was, not exactly much to it is there? Just a few wild statements and it lasts for 21 seconds.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicVegeta100

What utter rubbish!!! First can anyone explain why these so-called greys come from Zeta Reticuli? Why is this the favoured spot?

Anyhow, Let's try a little rational thought. Why would an alien spieces which has mastered the secret of space travel and is perhaps many hundreds of years more advanced than us (may be much more) stealthily abduct humans and kill them in such a low key fashion so as not to make sure we don't find out? It would be well beyond our abilities to stop them they could do it as openly as they wished and we would be powerless to stop them...

I can't believe people are so easily taken in, it's almost as if human beings need to be led...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I am not sure it is the greys who are eating children, but I do believe there is some sort of an "exchange program" going on between them and and our govt. We get to do experiments and obtain technology from them in return for humans. They(our leaders) are not above this. We have been lied to for years about the existance of aliens and technology that is derived from them.

I was first abducted at the age of 8. It continued yearly and sometimes for months at a time until I was in my early 30's. I woke up on the 3 occasions while being probed. Each time they were doing gynecological like things but more painful. The 3rd time there was a being different from a grey, it was sort of a golden brown color sitting in and observing.

The greys were all wearing jumpsuit like things and this thing was naked except for flip flop like sandals on his feet and rings around his toes. Honestly it was Buddha like in its appearance. It became very annoyed I had awakened. The greys telepathically demanded I go back to sleep. I first resisted but then they made my head hurt so bad I had no choice but to close my eyes again. I was completely unable to move my body but was able to move my head which is why I saw so much. Next thing I knew felt like I was falling down a tunnel, my ears hurt so bad I wanted to scream but couldn't. Then I was in my bed right next to my unsuspecting husband like always.

I am almost 100% sure they have taken my daughters before as well, but they never kept them thank you God.

I got the distinct impression they were taking my eggs and had been for a very long time. I don't know what would be so special about them, or me for that matter, but that is what I think they have been after for all these years.

One thing that has always bothered me is I've had many miscarriages over the years. Guess I have to wonder if there were times I was being used as an incubator for something they created. I used to be afraid but realize now that fear only makes it worse. If we fear things we manifest bigger and greater troubles. I quit being scared and have not had an experience for almost 3 years.

That perfectly aligns with my understanding. Have heard of very similar experiences. If what you tell is true, you are really lucky that you get out of that nightmare.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The greys are enslaved reptillian hybrid that work for the hight ranking reptillians , channeling is lies over lies , the reptillians are here to eat us and feed on us , they created a 'net' that engulf the earth to cut us off from our knownledge , our memories and god. This place is a farm and theres no such thing as ascension or such , we cannot evolve because they mixed our DNA and closed our chackras and much of our possibility to the point of making the majority nothing more but meatbag. But they are getting killed in the astral right now and soon we'll see the consequence in the 3rd , they just try to keep the old blueprint and show go as long as possible but they are falling and soon we'll be free again and we'll have access again to what we do already own. Much of this world is created on false fabric because they have been working on it since thousands of years , pretty much every entertainement that surround us is made by them to feed on us in a way or another. They feed off emotion , fear , anger , pleasure and our energy in general. They created the bad aliens and good aliens of channeling stuff since their plans was to fool the population to accept them as good and thrustworthy. The real allies and god are killing them right now in the astral and when the net will fail because god want less humans harmed as possible we'll get to see them trying to leave and they will prolly try to get some humans with them so DO NOT get into any ships because you might go through a horrible death before beign free again. There's NO good greys or reptillians , they are liars and murderers.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike
reply to post by CosmicVegeta100

What utter rubbish!!! First can anyone explain why these so-called greys come from Zeta Reticuli? Why is this the favoured spot?

Anyhow, Let's try a little rational thought. Why would an alien spieces which has mastered the secret of space travel and is perhaps many hundreds of years more advanced than us (may be much more) stealthily abduct humans and kill them in such a low key fashion so as not to make sure we don't find out? It would be well beyond our abilities to stop them they could do it as openly as they wished and we would be powerless to stop them...

I can't believe people are so easily taken in, it's almost as if human beings need to be led...

Well, first of all, Zeta Reticuli is where they live lol, and second, its where they live!!!! And I think the reason they are abducting in secrecy, is because I think that's part of the agreement between them and our government, besides abducting humans. Interestingly, I think that the government is not only trying to cover their butts, but possibly the greys as well, because if they fall, the secret just might somehow get out to the public. The other reason why I think the greys are abducting in secrecy, is because they are afraid of what the friendly extraterrestrials that are here to help us such as the human looking pleiadians, might do to them, as well as possibily some other friendly extraterrestrials. I think they may all be a part of the Galactic Federation is what I hear it to be called, but I don't think the greys or draconians have a membership in the this Federation. I don't think they may be as technologically advanced as some of the other extraterrestrials, so they just make their presence anonymous, because if their race is dying, I don't think they would have the means to fight any Terrestrial or Extraterrestrial military threat. I think this maybe the case, but of course I could be all wrong, there may be some other reason or agenda.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Truth over Secrecy]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I simply love how all of these different names, type all the same, with little punctuation or coherence, and all the accounts seem to have been started in the last 2 days. Including the OP's.

This is one of the most ridiculous threads on ATS now, and that's saying something.

I guess now, with school being out in most states, this is what we have to look forward to until it begins again after the summer???

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
I simply love how all of these different names, type all the same, with little punctuation or coherence, and all the accounts seem to have been started in the last 2 days. Including the OP's.

This is one of the most ridiculous threads on ATS now, and that's saying something.

I guess now, with school being out in most states, this is what we have to look forward to until it begins again after the summer???

Here I go again. I had swore I wouldn't post in this thread again, but I want to chime in with a little support.

I agree with everything you just said. When I saw another member fall in step with the OP and the account had been suspiciously new I felt it had been the same person.

As for ridiculous, I think I've made my point on that.

Again, that was my feeling as well. We're dealing with someone of youth. My gut feeling said the person is 12. It would explain a lot.

I'm glad this thread has finally fallen off of the top rankings.

By the way, CosmicVegeta100. Please don't take anything I've said personally. I'm just calling it as I see it. By definition, this thread could very well have been started by a troll. It's a wild statement about a sensitive subject made without ANY PROOF at all. It's guaranteed to provoke an emotional response.

I suggest you hang back and be a lurker here for a while. Get the feel of how things are done. Read some threads so that you can understand what is expected from someone creating a topic. ATS is a serious board that deals with controversial subjects. Most of us are not only adults but mature and intelligent adults.

One of my favorite threads is the Haiti Video.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's labeled as a hoax, but it didn't start out that way. ATS was presented with a video that appeared to show a REAL SOLID UFO in broad day light. It was the best UFO video I'd ever seen.

ATS tries to get to the truth. We don't accept anything at face value. It took a while, but eventually the people here at ATS found proof that the video was CGI. We even tracked it down to which software was used to make it.

We're not interested in childish videos. We want to see REAL PROOF. We've seen hundreds of people come trough here making wild unsupported claims. That's probably why your thread got so many negative comments. Compared to the Haiti video I'm sure you'll agree that it's ridiculous as well.

Hopefully, you'll take what you've learned from this thread and apply it to your future interactions here at ATS. It's a great place to learn and explore, but it's not a place for childishness. There are plenty of other places for that kind of thing.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by LazyGuy]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sblazed
The greys are enslaved reptillian hybrid that work for the hight ranking reptillians , channeling is lies over lies , the reptillians are here to eat us and feed on us , they created a 'net' that engulf the earth to cut us off from our knownledge , our memories and god. This place is a farm and theres no such thing as ascension or such , we cannot evolve because they mixed our DNA and closed our chackras and much of our possibility to the point of making the majority nothing more but meatbag. But they are getting killed in the astral right now and soon we'll see the consequence in the 3rd , they just try to keep the old blueprint and show go as long as possible but they are falling and soon we'll be free again and we'll have access again to what we do already own. Much of this world is created on false fabric because they have been working on it since thousands of years , pretty much every entertainement that surround us is made by them to feed on us in a way or another. They feed off emotion , fear , anger , pleasure and our energy in general. They created the bad aliens and good aliens of channeling stuff since their plans was to fool the population to accept them as good and thrustworthy. The real allies and god are killing them right now in the astral and when the net will fail because god want less humans harmed as possible we'll get to see them trying to leave and they will prolly try to get some humans with them so DO NOT get into any ships because you might go through a horrible death before beign free again. There's NO good greys or reptillians , they are liars and murderers.

My observation is that they are not just feeding on us as you explained in the post, but it is more complex. Nevertheless I think you are on the right track.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy
We're not interested in childish videos. We want to see REAL PROOF. We've seen hundreds of people come trough here making wild unsupported claims. That's probably why your thread got so many negative comments. Compared to the Haiti video I'm sure you'll agree that it's ridiculous as well.

You have a point here. Though it is not always what we are looking for in these kinds of threads. The initial post itself may look childish, but I myself observe some interesting comments from the users throughout the thread and that has a certain value. Different threads, different people, different information, different tastes, different opinions. That is why we are all here in this forum

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth over Secrecy

Well, first of all, Zeta Reticuli is where they live lol, and second, its where they live!!!!

Who says lol? Where's the proof lol? Why is this just taken as fact lol.

And I think the reason they are abducting in secrecy, is because I think that's part of the agreement between them and our government, besides abducting humans.

Right, not wishing be rude but your government rather like ours can't even organise proper agreements between other nations but they've managed to do this with aliens, who presumably can speak English and have the same concepts we have? A super advanced alien spieces who need genetic material from humans for their wicked creations need to make a deal with the US government. Does no one else think that sounds a little silly? Would you make a deal with the queen bee if you wanted to borror some of her workers?

Interestingly, I think that the government is not only trying to cover their butts, but possibly the greys as well, because if they fall, the secret just might somehow get out to the public.

What? That's just pure conspiracy theory -it doesn't even make sense! IF and that is a really big if such aliens exist and have made an agreement, if it all goes wrong they can leave whenever they like.

The other reason why I think the greys are abducting in secrecy, is because they are afraid of what the friendly extraterrestrials that are here to help us such as the human looking pleiadians, might do to them, as well as possibily some other friendly extraterrestrials.

Again if this is true and if they're friendly and on our side why wait until millions of people have been abducted? If two or more racea of advanced creatures are here and they have the ability to detect each other, how does keeping an agreement secret help? At what point to the friendly space brothers say enough is enough and choose to act?

I think they may all be a part of the Galactic Federation is what I hear it to be called, but I don't think the greys or draconians have a membership in the this Federation.

You take Star Trek way toooo seriously!

I don't think they may be as technologically advanced as some of the other extraterrestrials, so they just make their presence anonymous, because if their race is dying, I don't think they would have the means to fight any Terrestrial or Extraterrestrial military threat. I think this maybe the case, but of course I could be all wrong, there may be some other reason or agenda.

Might I ask where you get all these little gems of information from? How do you know they're dying? Surley a dying race, if we're going to give them human motivations and goals will stop at nothing to survive no matter how advanced they are compared to other creatures which may or may not be here.

I don't mean to be rude but if you just look at what is posted Grey aliens, galactic federations etc it is pure conspiracy theory, there is no hint of ration or objective thought. Just taken for granted that people say is true. I guess the desire to believe takes people to some strange and irrational places.

It is both fascinating and disturbing...

[edit on 27-5-2008 by timelike]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarzar

Originally posted by Sblazed

My observation is that they are not just feeding on us as you explained in the post, but it is more complex. Nevertheless I think you are on the right track.

things do not always need to be complex to be truthfull , they have been here for thousands of years , if they had experiments of sorts to do they sure did it awhile ago and prolly even before since their technnologies are far superior to what our scientifics can actualy think of. Lets say your an evil race that want to conquer the galaxy , you'd would eat meat for sure and lets say human beigns give you a wide range of energy to feed on , emotion manipulation to the very eating of flesh and blood itself. In itself its gross and disgusting but it isn't what we do to cow/chicken/pork etc everyday ? They consider themselve way , way superior to us yet they have manipulated our bodies so much to the point where they can use us as cattle. Why a good race would act to secretly and stealthy if they indeed act for our own good ? LOL it isn't how the secret sects aka illuminatis and such work ? Peoples who says that such claims are crazy and bull# are idiots themselve for not searching deep enough and getting hooked by all the traps that they laid everywhere to catch those who understand that something is very , very wrong here. Wake up peoples , if we're here to tell you that greys/reptillians are bastard its for your own good. The truth is so much in plain sight and oblivious to the point that the majority think it's need to be more complex , another trap.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

sadly your sigs represent your thoughs very well.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

Well, first of all, Zeta Reticuli is where they live lol, and second, its where they live!!!!

Who says lol? Where's the proof lol? Why is this just taken as fact lol.

Well, there are various sources to support this information. This link I'm about to give you gives a detailed description about their home planet, as well as the star system they are from. Don't forget to click below where it says, References and Links for even more information:
www.crystalinks.com...

Interestingly, I think that the government is not only trying to cover their butts, but possibly the greys as well, because if they fall, the secret just might somehow get out to the public.

What? That's just pure conspiracy theory -it doesn't even make sense! IF and that is a really big if such aliens exist and have made an agreement, if it all goes wrong they can leave whenever they like.

Sure they can leave whenever they like, but if you were a dying race, would you just give up so easily? you know, its clear to me that you don't know as much as I know about Extraterrestrials and the Government. It makes no sense to someone who doesn't do their research on the subject, if you did, you would understand what I'm talking about. I'm not a teacher, so you will have to find that information on your own, and maybe you'll come back here and see some relevance to what I'm saying.

The other reason why I think the greys are abducting in secrecy, is because they are afraid of what the friendly extraterrestrials that are here to help us such as the human looking pleiadians, might do to them, as well as possibily some other friendly extraterrestrials.

Again if this is true and if they're friendly and on our side why wait until millions of people have been abducted? If two or more racea of advanced creatures are here and they have the ability to detect each other, how does keeping an agreement secret help? At what point to the friendly space brothers say enough is enough and choose to act?

Well, if you have done your research, you would know that the friendly extraterrestrials, such as the pleadians, do not want to interfere with our worldly conflicts, or problems. It is sort of like a cosmic law that they have, that prevents them from interfering. They want us to do this on our own, because they do not want to be involved in the conflicts of the past, with them being worshiped, much like the mayan civilization did, when they worshiped extraterrestrials in that time period. This information can be found here, read it well: www.netscientia.com...

As for your question of the two or more advanced cilviliations question,
You know, no matter what type of Race, Color, Extraterrestrial, etc. you are mortal, and subject to error. It is possible that they do not know absolutely everything about everything, even if they are highly advanced. It could also be that they do not want to become involved in any conflicts. Just like here on earth, we try to implicate diplomacy for peace, it could very well extend beyond the far reaches of space. And as for why they do not choose to act, I think I have already answered this question, in that they are prevented from interfering by a cosmic law that they obide by. Read more about this here: exopolitics.blogspot.com...

lol, and you say that I take Star Trek way to seriously? Did you know that that film, along with some others were used to test the public's reaction to Extraterrestrial life? Read this:www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Also, the above post is my answers to timelikes replies if some of you do not understand who is saying what in the above post. And also, The Anti-Christ that is yet to come, will have an affiliation with Extraterrestrials and the like. He may even be one himself, he could possibly be the hybrid that the Greys have been abducting humans to try to create. It could possibly be the Agenda behind the alien abductions, is to create a hybrid, that can be able to control the earth and society, by blending in secretly, and taking over the planet. If in fact this is their agenda, this could not only spark an intergalactic war, but also a war for earth itself, in which I don't think we will be able to fight. If you have not done so already, there is a link that I posted above this post, in the very last paragraph, that goes into a little more detail on this subject. Sorry about the long posts guys, but I had to explain in detail, and give examples and references to what I am saying.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Well my friend, I am sure you have been abducted by force, but it was not by aliens... you were a victim, like many others, of this "program" or scare tactics perpetrated by what you call the cabal or secret government....Zetas and other races are not doing any abduction nor conctact since 1971. The Cabal, or secret government have obtained technology from prior contacts and a relationship with the Zetas and two other races that could dupe anybody into thinking they are dealing with aliens.... You may believe it or not...soon all of you here and around the world will know about this deception for the "real" ET scene will unfold....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join