It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeta Reticuli, the TRUTH is on Video, They kill children

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth over Secrecy

Ok, I don't propose to waste to much time with this thread, and I certainly don't wish to fuel your delusional beliefs, but since you took the time to lay them all out, the least I can do is respond.

I am very familiar with the Zeta Reticuli star system and I was rather hoping you were going to quote a reference that did not include the Betty and Barney Hill case from which Marjorie Fish "concluded" that the star map drawn by Betty Hill showed the Zeta Reticuli system. If you go back and look at the Hill's original report you will find that they were not Greys. This re-interpretation has happened recently as the Grey as become a popular icon in current mythology. In fact the original report has the beings more like asian people with large cat-like eyes. The behaviour of these creatures was quite different from the greys as well. So, you should provide an alternative example where the so-called Grey is definitely connected with the Zeta Reticuli star system.

Your second point. I know much more about the government and ETs than you could imagine, but I don't intend to get into a silly slanging match about that. Surfice it to say that all of your information seems to come from the generaly accepted conspiracy theories and the people who promote them. I am intimately familiar with UFO lore from the the little Green goblins reported at the Kelly-Farmhouse, the interesting case of Alfred Burtoo on the Basingstoke canal right up to present day. Pledians, Lyrians, Big nosed greys, short greys, Draco, Draco mothmen, Sirians, Red heads, Acturans, Vegans and so on.

It is with over a decade of experience I can see that your propositions and conjectures are based on foundations of sand with no original or objective thought of your own. You really need to think about these things for yourself without leaping on to exciting bandwagons.

Third point. I am of course very familiar with the Spacebrothers (and Sisters) messages of peace, nonconfliect and non-intereference. However the alleged Procyon Lyran war does rather make a nonesense of that argument. You seem quite happy to bestow human emotions and goals onto these alleged creatures.

Finally then, The convolution of UFOlogy with religion can be a dangerous path. The world isn't such a frightening place you know, great things lie ahead of us. I can see how exciting all this stuff is and how great it must be to feel apart of something like this but you must ask yourself some serious questions and use a little rational and objective thought. You might surprise yourself...

Enough time here I think,

Best Wishes,

Timelike.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sorry for the short reply, but is it time for an AGE LIMIT to be placed on the posters on ATS. I'm getting tired of the numerous fluffy threads started, it seems by bored kids with nothing better to do. Whatever happened to manual sexual release.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is seriously the best evidence I've EVER seen. How any investigator missed this gem of a video is beyond me. The OP should be on Fox News and CNN spreading this life changing information. I'm just speechless!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
First, I would just like to say, that me and Timelike are not arguing, this is a friendly scuffle, in which we are rationalizing and distributing information. We both see diffrent points, so we are just debating. Well Timelike, I don't want to get into a forum scuffle on this issue, but my explanations are backed fully. I really doubt that you know that much about Extraterrestrials and Government, because the questions that you asked in that post were very basic questions, that for someone who has studied Ufo's and the Ufology field, would never ask. Instead, you should have challenged my explanations with counter explanations giving examples and detailed descriptions. I must say you are quite a "debunker" so to say. I think that if someone challenges me, they should do so with legitimate information. The links that I gave was only a sample of the information that I saw necessary to post, the rest, you will have to search for. As you may know, the UFO field is jam packed full of information and documents, and it could quite possibly take up all the bandwith on this site, and more, if I posted all that I know about the subject. And as for my own opinions, and rational thought, most of what I posted was information and thought put in behind it. I think that either you didn't read the post thoroughly, or you read the information on the references to those sites I gave, and mixed them in to your post to make some sense out of everything. I'm very aware of what you are saying, because I've heard it all before, but I haven't heard anything from your own perspective and rational thinking as of yet. I'm still waiting for that to be revealed, if it even has the means to. As I see it, nothing has been debunked or proven wrong from my post. I don't think it ever will be, because there is much truth to all of the presented information.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I beleive you should post more supporting facts, I beleive it is true.. many children are taken by the greys... But your video has no facts it may be truth but no facts.. your job is to convice the audience.. Again I truly beleive that to be true but for your forum put somthing to back it up.. Just do a little googling.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Your message is hateful, incorrect, ignorant, very poorly done and a waste of energy. You obviously know nothing about the Grays.

Jujuolui Kuita

reply to post by CosmicVegeta100

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
To CosmicVegeta100
You are so very right-on! In fact, it is so much worse than you can possi-
bly even imagine. The Zeta Reticuli are 4 th dimension aliens. We are food
for them, just like the cows & chickens are food to us. Can a cow fight us
if we want to kill & eat it? NO, same here, we do not have the means to
defend ourselves against them. They do however substitute animal muti-
lations, so that they do not have to kill too many humans. But truly in the
millions worldwide are taken, preferably kids from India, China. They do
cut them slowly into pieces while they are alive, merciless, beyond any
horror you can envision. I have that from highest sources, the Cassiopean
There are also very powerful "GOOD" aliens, who are at this very moment
helping humanity to uplift - ascend - into 4 th density.
Let me try to find the link, so you can research this for yourself:
WOW, it has vanished. The site is blanc. Well, simply Google =
Cassiopaeans, (Laura wrote it)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join