It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Racist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
And to add to my above post, for those of you who prefer imagery rather than words.

What whites have accomplished:

What asians have accomplished:

What blacks have accomplished:

Note; I will not list things for other races such as mexicans, etc, since they are sub-races. The three main races on earth are Caucasoid, Mongloid, and Negroid (Whites, Asians, Blacks). Other races like Hispanics, Jews, Arabs, etc are sub-races and are mixes of the 3 main races. You learn this in any basic anthropology class.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by AgentStovkowski]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
AgentStovkowski how come you are in the minus with ats points??

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976

I got warned twice by moderators, for my post with the statistics on racial crime, the one that had the graphs in it. That made my points go down when I got warned.

But I'm not complaining too much, this is a controversial thread and kudos to the mods for not deleting it yet and letting some debate go on.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski

Originally posted by orby1976

I got warned twice by moderators, for my post with the statistics on racial crime, the one that had the graphs in it. That made my points go down when I got warned.

But I'm not complaining too much, this is a controversial thread and kudos to the mods for not deleting it yet and letting some debate go on.

How can you be warned by posting statistics, the government will have placed them somewhere for people to view, was they in trouble also?
It's a funny age we are living in.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentStovkowski

Your post is too simple and really generalises.

Also I'm kind of confused, so arabs are asian or something? So asians made dubai etc?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

In reply to your questions, yes Europe smells, mostly of BO, although the worst is Germany. I'm sorry if that offends you but they smell of BO it' disgusting. Of course not everyone does, but enough to permeate, and England and Ireland are on the good side too, so it' not that bad. Also, I am referring to them hanging out at the convenient store asking for "fags" and a pound here or there. By the way, one or two percent working, which im sure do, while the rest do not doesn't invalidate what I've said, don't be a child.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Also I'm kind of confused, so arabs are asian or something? So asians made dubai etc?

I personally consider Arabs to be Caucasian, but some do have African blood (they took a lot of African slaves). I believe Caucasian tribes from Europe migrated to the middle east and started their civilizations, but Agent can probably be a bit more specific on that.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by AgentStovkowski

Your post is too simple and really generalises.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

There are 3 primary races, Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid. In other words Whites, Blacks, and Asians. Other races such as Hispanic and Arabs, are sub-races, which means they are a mix of the 3 main races.

As an example though not the real mix, an arab might be mostly a mix of negroid and caucasoid, with more negroid in them than caucasoid, and a teeny little bit of mongoloid. A hispanic might be mostly caucasoid, with a fair amount of negroid and also a tiny amount of mongoloid.

You learn this in any basic anthropology class in high school. If you didn't take an anthropology class in high school, I suggest taking one in college if you have the chance.

Now an interesting and what you might call "racist" view on the 3 races, is I think they are different species, not just different 'races'. The reason for this, is because any anthropologist (or any scientist worth his weight for that matter) can identify which race a skeleton belongs to just by examining the skull.

In nature, an archaeologist/anthropologist determines what animal a skeleton belongs to just by looking at the shape of it's skull and the features on it's skull. In nature, no two species of animals (mammals) have the same shaped skull.

The same applies to humans. Different races have different shaped skulls. Therefore, we are NOT the same species. It's true we can breed together, but so can lions and tigers (a liger), and so can zebras and horses (a zhevra), but they are NOT the same species either.

Do not let the politically-correct (but scientifically incorrect) crowd fool you into thinking "we are all the same", "we are all one color", "we are all equal", "we all bleed red."

It's simply not true and unscientific.

And besides, Rockefeller himself said that him and the elites orchestrated the multiculturalist movement in America as a way to destroy American civilization. And we all know how much the Rockefellers are loved on this conspiracy website.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

I personally consider Arabs to be Caucasian, but some do have African blood (they took a lot of African slaves). I believe Caucasian tribes from Europe migrated to the middle east and started their civilizations, but Agent can probably be a bit more specific on that.

Hehe. It doesn't really matter what you "consider" Arabs to be, there are WAYS to find out what race someone is via DNA and other scientific testing.

Arabs are definitely not caucasian, as they are a sub-race and a mix of caucasoid, negroid, and some mongoloid. So they are maybe 30-50% caucasian, but not "caucasian". Since arabs tend to be a bit darker skinned, I would say they are probably more negroid than caucasoid. They do have some mongoloid features, but not many, so maybe 10% mongoloid?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Some scientists also consider Austrailoids and Capoids to be 2 other main races, though it's debatable. Australoids are the tribal people from Australia and Melanesia, and Capoids are Southern Africa.

Here's a skull from the 3 major races, Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid. If you are not blind, you should be able to see they are very different. In other words, the first skull is from a white man, the second a black man, and the third an asian.

Caucasoid Skull:

Negroid Skull:

Mongoloid Skull:

You can see the caucasoid skull tends to be "taller" while the negroid skull is elongated and "wider". The mongoloid skull more closely resembles the caucasoid skull but has it's differences, notice around the jaw and teeth area.

Here's a better example comparing the skulls of Caucasoid, Negroid, and an actual Monkey...

You can see the skull of the negroid much closely resembles that of the chimpanzee than does the skull of the caucasoid.

Now, scientists say we all evolved from apes, right? Well put 2 and 2 together. If we all evolved from apes, but blacks resemble apes more than whites do, doesn't that mean whites are more evolved, and therefore biologically superior and more intelligent?

Though it's a bit of a paradox: These same liberal scientists that tell us we evolved from apes, do not want to publicly admit that some races are just more advanced. If they did, they would lose their jobs. So instead, they go with the politically-correct flow and also say we are all equal and all the same.. even though it's not true.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski Hehe. It doesn't really matter what you "consider" Arabs to be, there are WAYS to find out what race someone is via DNA and other scientific testing.

You are correct, and I should be more specific. Lets look to Mitochondrial DNA for the answer

Eurasian and African mitochondrial DNA influences in the Saudi Arabian population

Only two studies regarding the Arabian Peninsula have been based on mtDNA. Lineage classification of a small sample of 29 Bedouins revealed that 25 (86%) had a Eurasian origin, two (7%) belonged to the sub-Saharan Africa L0 and L2 haplogroups, and two were left undetermined.

The total number of different haplotypes in our sample of 120 Saudi Arabs were 107 (K = 89%) when HVSI and II variation and RFLP were taken into account. The bulk of individuals (86%) belonged to the Eurasian macrohaplogroup N and its main R branch (75%), while the Sub-Saharan Africa macrohaplogroup L (7%) and the Asian macrohaplogroup M (7%) accounted for a smaller proportion of haplotypes.

www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski Arabs are definitely not caucasian, as they are a sub-race and a mix of caucasoid, negroid, and some mongoloid. So they are maybe 30-50% caucasian, but not "caucasian". Since arabs tend to be a bit darker skinned, I would say they are probably more negroid than caucasoid. They do have some mongoloid features, but not many, so maybe 10% mongoloid?

In general, in all European populations studied so far, almost all mtDNAs belong to West Eurasian haplogroups. So that means the samplings of Arab Blood have shown that many are 86% Caucasian (probably originally from Europe), 7% African, and 2% other.

Of course Persians would have more Asian blood due to Ghangis Khan and all, but that is a whole other story. And no doubt you know that skin color does not accurately reflect whether one is Caucasian or other.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruggeder
I travel to England and Ireland alot, and I have to say, I think there busing in paki's and other muslims to devalue your money. I constantly have to deal with them when i buy things in convenient stores there, and god forbid if i need directions, they don't speak English and they smell, terribly, and it isn't that usual European smell either.

This gives the impression you deal with them working at the store because you say "when I buy things in convenient stores there."

They live on welfare and get more money then an honest Englishman working a not so glamorous job, so what is there motivation to work?

So there are no other people in England or Ireland that collect welfare? No natives to the land live on welfare? How about elderly people, and single parents with children?

They form there own communities of shabby housing and speak there own language, they have no interest of assimilating like true immigrants should.

So, they are the only ones in England and Ireland that live in shabby housing? Do you consider natives of the countries you speak of not assimilating because they collect welfare and live in slums?

The fact is the more they bus in the more taxed you will be and the less money you have, same as here in America, and everywhere else where there paying immigrants and other lazy trash to sit on there butt and waste money from the system.

Once again, there are no other people in England and Ireland that collect welfare, and sit on their butts? What makes these people more trashy in your opinion than anybody else who collects welfare?

Immigration should be completely closed off and incredibly selective in every country, only taking the best and leaving the garbage behind. Borders should also be enforced by force and monitored. Your also not racist, considering most stereotypes are completely true, but admitting truth makes you "racist" under the new system. The fact is your country will continue to bus people in for whatever big plan they have set up next, which is going to be a doosy considering the trouble there going through.

This I agree with to an extent. It would also take a lot of tax dollars to hire people to evaluate who is the best, and who is garbage. Are you willing to pay more in taxes to enforce borders and monitor them? Oh, and then there will be the extra expense to round up and expel all those that you deem unworthy.

Oh, and by the way, I don't agree with a lot of what you have said, but I have not resorted to name calling and personal attacks. That was really uncalled for.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

You sound like a skinhead to me.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepath
reply to post by orby1976

You sound like a skinhead to me.

please state why?

You sound like a skin head hating muslim.
but then again taring skinheads with the same brush is ok and not predjudice for people like you.
And just to set you straight, no im not a skin head

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Because you are endorsing xenophobic ideas common to the skinhead movement in England: namely that England is under attack by migratory means by foreign peoples.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by telepath]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

but blacks resemble apes more than whites do, doesn't that mean whites are more evolved, and therefore biologically superior and more intelligent

No it means they evolved in different enviroments

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
And on the same coin but the flip side, here's some photos of a new trend in New Jersey, where teen boys are putting dark make-up on their faces to look tanned. Yes, this is supposed to be 'sexy' now, BTW. Though I think they look like clowns.

Even though they have dark skin, you can still tell they are white, due to the white skull shape and facial features. I'd say they are Italian.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepath
Because you are from England.

So im a racist skinhead because i come from England.

Now who's being racist, but if you're of the ethnic minority you'll get away with it.

Now if i said you're a terrorist because you come from the middle east, what would that make me?. And how much slack would i get for it.
May i suggest you read through all the posts if you are able.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join