It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Racist

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentStovkowski

The government make it all P.C. so they can let more immigrants over.
Making us believe we're bad for not liking it.
Then i get called a skinhead for speaking my mind.
My point proven, people think it's bad or racist, because they're brain washed to think that. Instead of having the power to think for themselves.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976

The government make it all P.C. so they can let more immigrants over.
Making us believe we're bad for not liking it.
Then i get called a skinhead for speaking my mind.
My point proven, people think it's bad or racist, because they're brain washed to think that. Instead of having the power to think for themselves.

You are 100% right.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepath

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski

Originally posted by carslake

Well Stowkowski I thought I was brutal with my honesty but your excessive.

The truth is never excessive. Liars never prevail.

Irony.

If you think thats Ironic your to self-involved.

[edit on 27/5/08 by carslake]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by carslake

Well Stowkowski I thought I was brutal with my honesty but your excessive.

I think the Agent made some very concise, truthful points. None of it was excessive all was personal experience and fact.

I might be slightly wary of strange dogs but I run from wolves.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV

And if laws were applied equally to both ethnicities would those figures still be true? As you can't appear to get current figures for your pretty bar graphs, I don't see why I should match them with current info, so:

As far as "current figures go",

Why do possession of powder coc aine and crack coc aine have different penalities? Why does possession of crack coc aine bring imprisonment, but possession of powder coc aine does not? Would it be because crack is a black drug and blow is a white drug? Would it be because blow is the recreational drug of choice of Wall Street?

I don't know what country you live in, but I'm a certified law enforcement officer and possession of both is the same crime. New York Penal Code § 220.06

When was that signed into law? As I said, my arguments are as current as your info.

The "imprisonment" that the arrestee will face is not up to the police officer

Gee, I'd have to be particularly ignorant not to know that. I'd also like you to show me where I insinuated that it was. I specifically talked about penalties by law, not policing.

but up to the judge/jury.

Mandatory sentencing, Truth-in-sentencing and Three Strike laws all take the penalty out of the hands of the judge and/or jury. So do minimum sentences (to a lesser degree). My quoting of the law was taken from a circa 15-year old doco in which possession of powder brought a minimum sentence of a fine while possession of crack brought a minimum sentence of imprisonment.

You see, your own ignorance is jumping out to moon you in public. The very use of the verb expatriate shows that you consider these white people to be native to the USA. Ipso facto, by your use of that verb in reference to them, you consider the deportation of black people to also be expatriation and therefore they are native to the USA.

It's ironic you accuse me of ignorance, but you cannot even get the facts about common laws right.

It's not particularly ironic given that you cannot get the difference between verbs and laws straight.

You stated an opinion that by its definition extended the same rights to another group.

The first rule of debating: Understand what you are debating.

Try again:

Ipso facto, by your use of the verb expatriate in reference to [white people], you consider the deportation of black people to also be expatriation and therefore they are native to the USA.

We're not discussing law here, we're discussing your poorly-thought out use of language, use of language which immediately undermines your central point.

To the point, in legal terminology, of being repugnant to your central point. Hint: don't ever write your own statutory declarations.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Your probably not racist but your probably just afraid. 911 made alot of Americans suspicous of alot of muslims but hopefully both cultures can get over it and live in peace.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod

but blacks resemble apes more than whites do, doesn't that mean whites are more evolved, and therefore biologically superior and more intelligent

No it means they evolved in different enviroments

Even if environnment was a factor in human evolution (which it is not), what is your point? It still means that we evolved differently, and are NOT the same. Cause and effect. Environment by your theory would be cause - and the end product of whites being biologically superior and more intelligent would be the effect.

Why biologically superior? Why is it the world’s best runners are black? As for intellectually superiority I would lay that with the Chinese and Japanese. Also the Mongoloids win hands down in your argument as they look the least "monkey like" (although this is stupid definition of more evolved) with a smaller brow as well as a smaller nasal aperture

Even if environnment was a factor in human evolution (which it is not),

That's why people from different continents look different; it's down to a whole number of factors, diet, weather, living conditions, surroundings, predators, etc, etc. That's why esquimaux have thick skin, Chinese have flatter faces, black people have a more prominent nasal area and white people have wider features, the shape of the skull has nothing to do with brain capacity and brain capacity has nothing to do with intelligence (when we are dealing with brain matter only a few cm3 in difference)

I still believe this thread is way off topic, we are here to deal more with religion, the practices of religion affecting the actions and mentality of its followers and the effect that those issues have on others whether it be fondness, hate, fear, etc.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Why biologically superior? Why is it the world’s best runners are black?

I hear Cheetahs are good runners. They must be equal to us.

As far as why, it's because blacks have what are called "snap muscles" I believe (I'm not sure if that's exactly what they are called, I'm not a biologist) which even further proves they are not alike us and probably a different species - different muscles types but we are the same to them? Come on.

Why are blacks bad swimmers?

As for intellectually superiority I would lay that with the Chinese and Japanese. Also the Mongoloids win hands down in your argument as they look the least "monkey like" (although this is stupid definition of more evolved) with a smaller brow as well as a smaller nasal aperture

I agree, East Asians are the most intelligent of humans. However the gap between them and White is very small, only a few points difference in average IQ which is not very significant. The gap between EastAsians/Whites and Blacks is significant though, average IQ of Blacks is much lower than Whites and Asians.

As you can see from the chart, Asian IQ is only 6 points higher on average than white IQ, however american black IQ is 15 points lower than whites on average, which is a much bigger gap at more than twice the size. Africans that haven't received white education? Average IQ of 70, and that's actually pretty high, I've seen other studies where it was as low as 50 on average.

Average brain size of the 3 major races:

You can see again, Whites and Asians are very close, however blacks brain size is significantly smaller.

And how this all ties together:

They are responsible for more than triple the crime of whites, yet only make up 13% of the population. They have 16x the AIDS rate of whites.

Clearly, when something is more animal like, it's going to act more like an animal. In this case, the blacks. They commit more crimes, because they are more animal like and cannot act civilized. They have 16x the AIDS rate because they go around humping anything that moves, much like a dog does. These are our equals?

When they commit 70% of all crimes in the US but only make up 13% of the population, and are almost solely responsible for spreading diseases such as AIDS, they are a problem to society, and if you cannot see this you are deluding yourself.

Now, again, keep telling me I'm wrong and I'm trying to argue. I mean, I'm the only one presenting facts and scientific data in this argument, but that makes me wrong I guess.

Ahh but who needs science any way! Let's just do away with it and go back to the stone age. That's where society is heading, with multiculturalism any way.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I would think any change in the ability to acquire intelligence is negligible as far as your facts are concerned, you're showing AIDS/HIV which we know is problematic in Africa due to the lack of contraception and superstitions / social condemning when using contraception. I would think any race given the exact same upbringing and opportunities would yield someone of almost similar intelligence (as IQ is tested). I know this as a fact as I know intelligent people from all races, the problem with the different races being on a different intellectual standing stem from education of these people as well as the opportunities they are given. Although the biggest problem I see, which is the basis of this thread is the problems of outdated customs / religions, an unwillingness to integrate and a current social need to undermine the majority to baby sit the minority.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod I would think any race given the exact same upbringing and opportunities would yield someone of almost similar intelligence (as IQ is tested).

Yeah but that is not the case. Sure basic nutrition can make some difference, but IQ is primarily genetic. Studies have shown that even the best environment only changes things a small bit. Though of course the best environment will give the impression of higher iq because those individuals will often have better social skills and better education, but it does NOT change base i.q.

Would you also think the same thing applies to other species? Or is that just reserved for humans because we are special? If you think so, take two different breeds of dog, say a hyper Jack Russell and some laid back Bassett Hounds. Do you honestly believe that if you raised the Jack Russell puppy from birth in a littler of Basset Hounds it is going to act like a Bassett? And if you say no, then why? Errrmmm....genetics??

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Ahh but who needs science any way! Let's just do away with it and go back to the stone age. That's where society is heading, with multiculturalism any way.

I share your concerns on this, being as the british government is making massive cuts in spending on science to fund the ever booming welfare state.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

If you're thinking is correct there are no intelligent black people and all Asians are more intelligent than whites although you know this is incorrect, Asians do predominantly better in education due to the pressure applied by parent who believe that education is the key to success, stick a white or black person with the same parents and the result will be the same it's proven in many an adoption case.

From my personal experience the people I denote as the least intelligent are those brought up by parents who do not hold a vested interest in their education. i.e. (in my neighborhood) whites from welfare families who know there is absolutely no need to acquire an education as the state will look after you, Asians (the ones from Pakistan) who due to a mixture (I believe) of religion, government pampering and racial unease have the same view as above. Both of these also suffer from issues with violence and an attitude of superiority; and in my opinion this is not down to race but upbringing and circumstance.

[edit]
Of which all the problems listed above are brought about mainly by the government, don't get me wrong I hate chavs and I hate the muslims (due to my experiences) but the problems I have with them are nothing to do with race.

[edit on 28/5/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This may also shed some light on things for anyone who is for or against

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

If you're thinking is correct there are no intelligent black people and all Asians are more intelligent than whites although you know this is incorrect, Asians do predominantly better in education due to the pressure applied by parent who believe that education is the key to success, stick a white or black person with the same parents and the result will be the same it's proven in many an adoption case.

What? That was a huge leap in logic. The IQ stats posted above reflect AVERAGES. Of course there are many deviations. For instance as a group Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of all ethnic groups, coming in at 120 or something like that. The key word is AVERAGE. That means that within each group there are exceptions, but the AVERAGE group IQ remains the same.

Of which all the problems listed above are brought about mainly by the government, don't get me wrong I hate chavs and I hate the muslims (due to my experiences) but the problems I have with them are nothing to do with race.

Blaming it on the government is surely short sited. Look at HISTORY! Look at the countries where these various IQ groups originate! Look at the civilizations, technology, writings, etc...that those specific groups have created over the last FEW THOUSAND YEARS. It seems more than a bit coincidental that groups with the highest IQ's have created the most impressive civilizations, yet the groups with the lowest IQ's would be in the stone age had they not been influenced by other cultures. Is that a product of the current government?

Edit -- Regarding the government, I do see your point but that has nothing to do with inherited IQ. I do believe many governments in the western world are intentionally allowing massive immigration from third world countries to disrupt and possibly destroy our culture. But that is another issue, it does not cause low IQ.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I just wish people would get on and get over it and start dealing with the issues at hand instead of this bs. Were going to have a race war whether we like it or not, theres nothing to be gained over arguing whether blacks are stupid or whatever. Lets bridge the gap rather than argue over the fine points, because people here don't have any options other than bitch and whine.

[edit on 28/5/08 by carslake]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Look at the way the government controls integration, education and religion, that's were the difference lies, the government has the power to enforce whatever it sees fit to control its populous, and giving people a free ride, lapsed laws and special "minority" treatment certainly doesn't help.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Blackburn ...now thats a very multicultural area. I Have worked in many areas surrounding ...there is definatley a divide in communities from what I have seen !!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Blaming it on the government is surely short sited. Look at HISTORY! Look at the countries where these various IQ groups originate! Look at the civilizations, technology, writings, etc...that those specific groups have created over the last FEW THOUSAND YEARS. It seems more than a bit coincidental that groups with the highest IQ's have created the most impressive civilizations, yet the groups with the lowest IQ's would be in the stone age had they not been influenced by other cultures. Is that a product of the current government?

I'm quite confident that I could go back several hundred or thousand years and successfully teach a person from any race how to create or use tools from this era, when you are talking about the evolution of a civilization you must also take into consideration natural resources.
(I’m not saying that I'm confident that I can time travel)

[edit]

Regarding the government, I do see your point but that has nothing to do with inherited IQ. I do believe many governments in the western world are intentionally allowing massive immigration from third world countries to disrupt and possibly destroy our culture. But that is another issue, it does not cause low IQ.

Allowing kids to do what they want in class instead of enforcing discipline will cause low IQ

For the record, I do not know any black people, the only black people I have experience of are on the TV shows and also having seen several Afro-Carabians around town although they are in a small minority but integrate well into english society unlike others minorities, even if your stats were correct and overall the Black africans are a few points below the other races I would easily prefer them to muslims.

[edit] Quote screw up

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I'm quite confident that I could go back several hundred or thousand years and successfully teach a person from any race how to create or use tools from this era.

It is not a matter of teaching them how to use the technology developed by other cultures. Its a matter of each group being capable of creating their OWN technology over the millenium.

Scientists have taught gorillas how to communicate via sign language.

I could teach my dog how to turn a nob and open a door.

Would you presume to say that those animals now have the same intellectual capacity as the researchers that created the sign language, or the carpenters that built the door? Of course not! Teaching is not the same as inventing.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

As I said you have to take into consideration natural resources, environment and religion. Please take note of this page www.creativebrother.freehosting.net... you'll probably note that these inventions were created by black people although they have all been created in a country other than Africa, that's environment, any race has ability but it's based on many factors, it may be hard to create a fridge freezer when you spend all your time trying to find your next meal.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join