It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Wonder Why Terrorist Attacks Have Not Been Implemented On U.S. Soil Since 9/11???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
this is "controlled terrorism", well thats what i like to call it...see America needed this attack 2 go to "war" on "terror" so that why it was ALLOWED to happin...why haven't any more "terrorist attacks" occured yet???

AMERICA DOES NOT NEED THEM YETT!!! come on people think...if "terrorists"

REALLY hated America they would implement "attacks" almost daily (like Palestine and Israel)... it's NOT that difficult to build/buy a bomb and blow up a bus...America does not even have armed guards on buses, but Israel DOES and we dont get ANY "attacks"!!! it does not take a genius to build a bomb...you can buy BOOKS on building bombs!!!

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY A THEORY OF MINE SO WHEN POTING COMMENTS PLEASE DONT DISRESPECT ME...

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Again, the ALL CAPS TOPICS. Is there any reason why you do this?

If you want to emphesize your posts this way, it seems to only irritate people, and it prevents others from effectively utilizing CAPS as a way to emphesize certain words only...

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Maybe its because "terrorist" attacks are among us all the time (look at the stories that never get huge attention, and people never think twice about) and the Government is just keeping their lips tight and saying that they are "accidents." You'll see a nicely proportioned "terrorist" attack a short while before the Presidential elections that will allow Bush-Whacker to enact martial law and take complete control, completely blind siding the constitution - FEMA will be one of the main constituents of this act, since they have that ability.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Again, the ALL CAPS TOPICS. Is there any reason why you do this?

link   
I tend to agree!

Wait until November when Bush is clearly losing.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
ooohhhhhwww, i really wanted ta disrespect ya......darn

seriously, america isnt in the terrorists neighborhood, so to speak, and its harder to attack the us than it is israel(THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE there) they're easily noticed here(middle easterns) and its hard for them to get in the country, then there's the cia who keeps tabs on em if they do come in...lol

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
I tend to agree!

Wait until November when Bush is clearly losing.

Well that's assuming that the rigged voting machines don't work as planned

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
No offense but would you prefer that they DO happen all the time?
Just becasue we don't hear about stoping someone here or thwarting something there, doesn't mean they(terrorists) are still not trying to do something drastic.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As I've said a many times before, the voting machines and people's votes are all a big facade. It is to make you "think" you are having a vote that will choose the president. The Electoral College is who truly chooses the president (more than likely though, that could be a front to - presidents are probably determined well, well ahead of time by some "secret" group). Look into the Electoral College, our votes don't mean a damn thing.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
this is "controlled terrorism", well thats what i like to call it...see America needed this attack 2 go to "war" on "terror" so that why it was ALLOWED to happin...why haven't any more "terrorist attacks" occured yet???

AMERICA DOES NOT NEED THEM YETT!!!
Good thinking. The "controlled terrorism" on the WTC towers was to further agendas by those in power, the Al-Qeada group was just a patsy.

There most likely will not be another "terrorist attack" on the U.S. homeland, unless of course, there is more of a need by those in power to secure their agendas further.

Terrorist laws are probably just a sham anyway, with all the powers the CIA have, as well as NSA, there was never a need for them. All they needed was a law to justify easier intrusion into people's lives, a justification in a court of law.

People refuse to see the evidence about the conspiracy behind 9/11, and therefore, they will opt for what CNN/CIA tells them.

The only terrorist attack I remember after 9/11 was a small plane that tried to hit an office tower somewhere in the U.S., but I think it was somebody disturbed by all the media hype of 9/11.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
ok, let me step out on a limb..albeit it is a very thick limb...the reason that there have been no other 'terrorist' attacks is that....are you sitting down??
..the 'terrorists' were not foreign...there has not been a sucsessful foreign attack on u.s. soil for decades.

how easy would it be to do a true terrorist act in america?? if you live here you know....that is part of why i know that a 'forgein terrorist cell' is not established in america. once they found out how easy it would be..the u.s. would be like a big isreal..attacks everyday...........

will the 'terrorist' wait untill just before or after the 'elections'??? or will they be given the opportunity then?????

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
thanks IMMORTAL...

clearmind--- i agree with u... there are no foreign terrorists... but i will save that FOR ANOTHER POST LOL

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is something I've said for a long time. America is wide open, if you really wanted to do something you can. I can think up 100 worse things to happen in the US than 9-11, how come Al-Queda can't ? Are they supposedly in this country, with their "sleeper" cells, learning our culture. etc. WTF Bull#

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
God damn it people.

Knock it off with the damn caps.

I doubt 9/11 was "controlled terrorism".

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I dont know if you people all live in larger cities but in my city which isnt that large anyone could easily do some serious damage with a terrorist type attack. The government may know alot about the terrorists, but they dont know everything and for a large cargo van or semi to be carrying a truckload of explosives or some WMD wouldnt be very difficult to do or get away with.

9-11 wasnt controlled terrorism for the simple fact that terror could happen at any time, any place and with cvarying degrees of damage without any interruption.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
ok, you guys better sit down for this one....the reason there havent been any terrorist attacks since 911 is that our intel is actually doing their job! How hard is that to believe? They caught a bunch of guys in the US and abroad which for one reason or another wasn't made public. Ever think that maybe they caught a cell in the US, and now are posing as that cell to track others? Oh wait that would make sense but it goes against the whole "Elite Bush mason/skulls taking over the world idea." Jeez, get a grip - Bush, or for that matter no american planned this. Yes we had a terrorist attack. Yes, the CIA, NSA ect screwed up.

But come on people - like was said before - anyone can pull off a terrorist attack in the US! and they did! But rest assured that with the devotion now paid to terrorism, they will be few and far between.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If you look at the attacks on the US, they've been massive in scale. I think that you're assuming terrorism is easy to pull off. Unless you have cells in the nation, you can't really organize anything. 9/11 took years of preparation, as did the failed WTC basement bombing.

As for a major terrorist attack being orchestrated by Bush when he is "clearly losing the rigged election"...I think some of you people should be on medication. I'm not sure what, but there's gotta be something for it

For the Shadow Government rigging every election, they've sure done a piss-poor job of it. What would be the point of the 2000 fiasco?

And if anyone mentions the Reptilians, I'm gonna get angry

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
AMM, good post and I agree for the most part....However I dont agree with the ending in that they will be few and far between. I believe in the very near future, close to election time that terrorist attacks will start to jump on US soil. I think and again, this is just my opinion....but I think that we will have a period of terrorist attacks happening as commonly and maybe more common than what is currently going on in Israel.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
If you look at the attacks on the US, they've been massive in scale. I think that you're assuming terrorism is easy to pull off. Unless you have cells in the nation, you can't really organize anything. 9/11 took years of preparation, as did the failed WTC basement bombing.
[Edited on 1-3-2004 by Esoterica]

All it takes is to send some people over who can leggaly enter the US and tell them to get the equipment to pull off some attack. The future attacks will IMO be smaller attacks, but will occur more frequently. If people can get around Israel with bombs attached to them, dont think it cant happen in the US. There security at the borders and outlying Settlements is far superior to what we have.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
AMM, good post and I agree for the most part....However I dont agree with the ending in that they will be few and far between. I believe in the very near future, close to election time that terrorist attacks will start to jump on US soil. I think and again, this is just my opinion....but I think that we will have a period of terrorist attacks happening as commonly and maybe more common than what is currently going on in Israel.

Thing is, the situation in Israel and the situation in USvsAq have some very important differences.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join