It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does A Person Apply For A Job At Area 51???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

Probably air force is your best bet,an Engineer of some sort or a scientist of some sort. And if your realy smart and good at what you do,their are places more secret than area 51.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

And to expand on what i told you,think of it like this. To join the airborne infantry you dont just sighn up,you are first infantry. ANd to become a army ranger,you must first be airborne. So,im guessing the elite expand on their career field,work their way up and eventualy end up on a top secret base.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whipsandchainsamerica

I didnt read any prior threads so I will answer the best I can. If you are active duty military it becomes more of a selection process to see if you are going out there. Alot of the jobs are through the DoD contractors, or Federal Goverment. I know DOE, along with some of the other alphabet agencies train out there. I also know a former Nevada Trooper who has walked through the looking glass. He didnt go far and it was years ago but he said there isnt anything special there. Just desert

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You should know you don't apply they come to "recruit" you whether military or civilian. Even the chefs there or cooks w/e they were recruited and have top secret clearance so I have heard (and they mustve been damn good cooks to be recruited too)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

thats partially true. when you go online for a job posting and apply you have an idea of the area you are going to in the begining. then they lay it on you

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Actually probably the easiest way to get a job out there is as a Fire Fighter.....They have a fast turn around rate for fire fighters there.. CSC handles the hiring, atleast in that division and others

I've actually considered it but i dont have the required years in to do so and i still need to get both my ARFF cert and ARFF driver/operator certs.

DODFire.com has the job posted and i dont think ive ever seen it removed

www.dodfire.com...

note the email address and requirements....the HR guy is out of Nellis AFB. Soooo get 4 years of fire fighting under your belt, have the required certs and apply....just keep hush hush bout where you work and you'll keep your job.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

A really good start - is to never ever post on ATS. I think that sort of radical behavior would disqualify you from serving at Area 51.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

haha yeah thats prolly a good point
hey you never know they might secretly try to recruit from here...i mean really? you wouldnt expect it...but then again what better way to do so? haha

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
you guys should pay attention to key words and phrases people use on here
i have noticed people using certain language which tells me they are familiar with DoD
and policies, regulations and procedures. these ones are the ones who u pay attention to
take credance from.
including acronyms.............

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

well i recomend that you go there and....you can scream : ME IS THE E.T, ME IS E.T!!! (try to scream like a girl that helps alot) good luck mate!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
How? My suggestion is that you either:
1. Have to shoot down alien aircraft.
2. Bring chupa-cabra with yourself
3. or gray on the leash

I may be wrong, dunno.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm sure no one actually "applies" for a job in any secret government base, rather they are picked.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

Yep, and they probably do not ask you straight out.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

Hahaha... if someone had a job a Area 51 and was on this site... if they even said what they're job was there what do you think would happen? They probably would make a list of EVERY site you've ever had an account on. They would probably say "Well, Sir you have an account on www.Abovethetopsecret.com mind telling us what you do on this site?" I'm new here and have no clue what im saying but i think if you want a job there and are telling everyone that you got a job there... they fire you...or do whatever they do to erase your memory....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
At area 51, you don't apply for job...job applies for you!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I am willing to bet they are not an equal opportunity employer!!! But you may be able to get some paid volunteer work there as a lab rat, not sure how good the pay would be and might be a 1 way ticket!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
im thinking secret recruitment.
They look for you.
And i bet a lot of them don't have any family or any business with the world outside.
Also,i guess even the janitor work is done by soldiers.After all,they clean and make their beds.
On the science department i'm not sure though,how woud they recruit a scientist that's not military?
Interesting question!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

That's kinda one of the jobs you don't go looking for, they go looking for you. Probably recruitment based from top performers in the military.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm only speculating but I would assume they would use recruiters to hire talent for projects.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
interesting question

i've thought about this before because it does make you wonder how does one become an employee of area 51?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join