It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does A Person Apply For A Job At Area 51???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
apply at

To apply for work at Area 51, send your resume and job requirments to:

Personnel Department
EG&G Special Projects
821 Greer Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89119

I can't say whether they're hiring or not. Things have been pretty
static lately, but a job could open up anytime, maybe in maintenance
or at the cafeteria. You'll need a security clearance, of course.

You can also apply with them for work at "S-4", the radar site
between Groom Lake and TTR.

Feel free to use my name if you think it will help. They know me.

Glenn

+---------------------------------------------------------+
| GLENN CAMPBELL - Government Disinformation Agent |
| "Who does he really work for?" |
| |
| Area 51 Research Center [email protected] |
| Las Vegas Annex www.ufomind.com... |
+---------------------------------------------------------+

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I was watching this thing about Area 51 on TV not long ago. Can't remember what it was called or the channel it was on. I don't remember which state in America this was in.

But basically it said there was a secret like car park place for the people who work at Area 51 which you need a pass to get access to and then a plane will make a trip over to Area 51 with the workers on board.

Now one time the guy followed one of the cars leaving the secret car park and followed him to his home and when he went to the door to ask about Area 51 he just said "no comment" and just shut the door pretty fast. It was also said the people who actually work at Area 51 are just the normal middle class citizens or whatever was said.

But whether this is true I don't know.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
you stupid im not joking i seriosly want to get a job there

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
dude so do you have any other info other than stalking people

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
EG&G is the place a friend worked, that I applied for, and didn't get the job.
He flew out of Vegas Airport

EG&G runs adds in the local paper(based out of Vegas), and I'm sure much further than that, The job I applied for was a maintanence/machinist with engineering baackground...
and no, they never tell you WHERE the job location is, during the interview, and my friend told me that you should never acknowledge, that you know what the place is you are working @ evan after you are an employee

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
how would one get in their, the none exsist place, that would be an awesome place to work. (or am i the only person who would love to work their?)

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TekNo88

Yea Same here

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Why does everyone want to work at Area-51? As for me, I would say Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. Sure, let's give media companies money and let's even give them an engineer or two to revive the hype of Area-51. That's right people, all eyes to Nevada. Nevermind us in Ohio in pretty much plain view. Don't even get me started on the underground tunnels and secret railways from Ohio to just about anywhere. Ahhh.. I think I alreday love this sight.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How do you get a job in Area 51? Well first you arm yourself to the teeth with the best ammo money can buy. You walk straight on up to the gate and if you are able to get by all of the gards on the way there, demand a job. If you are able to survive the onslaught that follows you are hired.

If you ask for a job there they will never consider you. They have to come to you. Much like being recruited buy any agency. You will be invited to a meeting usually an out of the way obscure hotel, where the offer will be on the table till they leave, and they don't actually tell you anything, other than let you know that your name had come to them for review for an opertunity. Most times they will not even tell you which agency they are with in order to be able to deny it later. Just remember that alot of the agencies are alot like the mob, there is no retirement, yes they say retirement, but it is more of like being put on hold until they need you again.
< - - - E D I T - - - >
I must edit to add that everything I entered is speculation, not actual info. Please do not take anything to heart you may have read in this statement.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If you want to work for the Government, here are a few suggestions to get you started.

Stop using AboveTopSecret.com.

If you want to continue using this website, start posting lies that the public will believe, you know, do some agenda-fitting work to show your eagerness to work against your fellow man.

Contact your local Police and try to get on board as a local informant. Report any suspicious behaviour that you see your neighbours committing, as this may lead to arrests and information, as well as inducing fear into the populace, which is always good.

Write to newspapers explaining that the Government is doing a great job, and that anybody who thinks otherwise is a sick and twisted terrorist who needs to be snuffed out.

Call as many radio stations as you can, and do this regularly so that you will eventually become known to the radio host/s and listeners. Again, express your pro-government views.

Write letters to your local government and even state/federal, explaining to them that you love their work and what it is doing for the country. Express your ideas about how you would like to see more control over the general public, because in your views there is too much crime and dissidents.

Basically, suck up to the powers that be: get a good reputation to those who want a certain type of person.

Get a good education.

Best of luck.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
they ask you you dont ask them

since its project based your either sent there from an existing outfit

or incorporated upon arrival

its a test facility then again maybe the little green men are working the cafeterias. oooooooooooo the plot thickens doesnt it!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
you don't.
they choose you thereself. background checks, military records, college education, etc.
you have to be pretty good, i'm guessing.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Monster.com

lol u dont..You get promoted

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

What do you want to know? And what kind of job do you want? U2U me if you want some answers.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I have never posted here before, mainly just read the posts about NWO, Area 51, etc.

But this is a topic that I actually do know the answer to.

I work for a local school district (in California) and my boss (Principal) used to work in Area 51 with his father-in-law many years ago. He only mentioned to me that the drive was so long that he had to be at work at 8am but the bus drive literally took hours. I assumed by his mentioning of working there with his father-in-law that the location hires people based on who they know. I'm not sure why I didn't ask any further questions like, what he did there, what he saw, etc. Probably because he's my boss and that would leave me in an awkward position. Nevertheless, I might just bring it up again someday soon.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
To work at Area 51 you must be fit. Here is how to get into Area 51 as a worker. Study physics, aerodynamics, and chemistry. You MUST have a absaloutely spotless background. If you stole your sibblings money they will know. Your family health will be inspected. Anybody with bi-polar, schitsofrenic, or family who has died from car accidents will all be things they look at. Also they will interogate your family, your wife mom ect ect. IF and once you have passed that, they make you read a 32 page thick file. Once you study and somewhat memorize this file, you will go on to take your clearence test (performed at URS). Then after passing this all you will sign a "Silence" document. Then you are able to work at Area 51.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My uncle mentioned that when he worked out there for a short period of time you have to have no bad credit history agenst you like dr. bills, cell phones or anything must be 100% clean. You must be able to get a verry high security clearance and have no issues with the law of any type. you must agree to not say what you do, and you will be given a fake job to tell people you do so if someone goes snooping the person you suposidly work for will be like ya he works here but he left to take care of sompthing or hes not available. you can also go to where they fly out of and talk to people there about geting a job. i think you can also look on the security clearance job site and see if they have any available openings for nellis it wont be listed as area 51 though. hope this helps

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I don't know if this is of relevance, but you could try walking up to the gate and shouting, "Show me the aliens assholes". lol

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I figure that if Area 51 wanted to hire, they'd contact a potential candidate directly, instead of posting an ad. Anyone could respond to an ad, but if they hand pick someone (whether they've been tracking them to see if their 'legit') they'd be much better off, secrecy wise.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

Different companies do the interviewing and place people at Area 51 and they dont stay long. SAIC is one of them. My cousin worked out there for a month or so with his welding experience...mainly radar dishes.

When you ask him about it he acts about like the way Kerry acted when asked about Skull and Bones. Somewhat sarcastically irritated at the question

Personally I believe Area 51 CERN- Brookhaven etc are a continuation of Montauk. Opening portals ..space time stuff.

The actual cover of what is taking place at Area51 is the stealth aircraft, sr71, u2,mach 10 craft etc etc. Not the other way around as people say-- and that is..."UFOs and Aliens are the cover for the u2, sr71, stealth, mach 10 type craft etc"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join