It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does A Person Apply For A Job At Area 51???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
As a few people have said you will not be able to apply for a job there, They will pick you.

And it would depend on what job you wanted, From security to research/engineer etc..

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The way you get a job their is they make you pass an interview, and if you answer just one fo the questions truly, you don't get the job
Seriously though, like on the first page someone said you have to work your way up (to get a DECENT job) the ladder i guess.

We'll just have to wait until one of our on here on ATS gets a job their!

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i think i would just stop at the boarder hold up a big sighn saying 'hiring'

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't think it would be that great of a job. I guess unless you were capable/choosen to work on the "secret" projects going on down there. Like someone said before, you would have supervisors constantly on you and such (which I guess would be the same with almost any other job). I would rather just like a damn TOUR, but that will never happen...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lilblam

what are the creditentials

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
one way to get involved not neccisarely with area 51 but with other top secret stuff is to be an air traffic control person for the air force. because i know a guy who was one and he got promoted and he got told alot of stuff that he can't tell anyone else. plus on top of that he's getting 200,000 a year and his car and house and all his bills and his taxes are all paid for.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorance is plentyfull

you can also go to eg&g or urs websites and apply for a job in indian springs (not far from nellis afb) moste of the jobs are enginering based but ther are some openings once in a while for security a.k.a the camo dudes all of the jobs require a d.o.d background check and many years experence in that feild the even had a job for what they called uninformed supervisor job duties include dealing with "unusual" or emergency situations

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

Easy. Just show up in your own UFO. And don't forget to shake their hands firmly and look them in the eye.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Id go to Wackenhuts website and apply from there or whoever has the contract to secure Nellis/Area 51..It helps to have prior service or law enforcement background. Try that out

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

To apply for work at Area 51, send your resume and job requirements to:

Personnel Department
EG&G Special Projects
821 Greer Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89119

Of course, not officially still there...but we'll make sure someone gets it.

[edit on 24/9/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cherokee

AHAHAHHAHA I work for Wackenhut no joke i guard a federal building in new york. They dont do contract work for area 51 and thats the truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
To Apply At Area 51 Potential Candidates Must:
Squash your head, stretch out your ears, paint yourself gray, make sure you've been on a long starvation diet, and study hard the Interstellar DMV Manual and pass required craft driving courses to obtain your UFO license. JUST KIDDING!!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It is interesting that they have an approximately 7 mile long runway. High speed aircraft don't even need that much take off and return space- much less a squad of them. They'd never hire me I'd probably make more logical and creative sense than they do. Area 51: Alien hideaway, Hi Tech Test Facility, or Elite Mecca??? You decide. But work for them? Nope. I'm too ambitious for my own good. I'd prefer to have Area 51 work for me, aliens or not.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo 1
reply to post by cherokee

AHAHAHHAHA I work for Wackenhut no joke i guard a federal building in new york. They dont do contract work for area 51 and thats the truth.

Yes Wackenhut does contract security work for Area 51 through EG&G. I also work for Wackenhut. It's a different branch of Wackenhut. It's Wackenhut Incorporated. Go to their web site. They also do the Nevada Test Site security.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
how does a person apply for a job at area 51/dulce...

i mean you cant just go past the border line and ask for a job!!!

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by John bull 1]

LMAO I think you don't apply... they choose you and then you are asked to keep it secret. You don't want that job you don't!

Actually if you commit a crime maybe you are lucky and will get to choose between jail or area51.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by GoldenGirl]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join