It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations. Help Please...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have found cattle mutilations rather interesting and I am going to try and write a movie script about it (maybe sc-fi channel will do it?).
What I believe to be the source behind all this is some sort of group, maybe a military/government cult, maybe an alien cult, I have no idea, but what I do know is that these folks use modern tech to do these things.
From what I have learned, they have a flying machine (sorta like a helicopter) that they use that looks like a ufo. They knock out the animal and then tie a chain around it's body and hoist it up into the aircraft, then they mutilate it either in the aircraft or at some home base.
Why? Well I think it has a lot to do with cults, but a very powerful one, one that is centered around the sacrificing of bovine parts that humans also have(one of the key things in figuring this thing out). They might be eating them as well, but from my speculation it may have it's reaches from deep within our government, it may have something to do with Bohemian Club or other ancient cults that are practised by TPTB.
I think there may be a connection with the stars on this too (like there is with EVERY SINGLE ANCIENT CIVILIZATION!), maybe the stars and moon (as one poster on another thread was saying) have something to do with which animal they take, what time and why. The movie I plan to write will be called "The Dark Moon", shhh... Don't tell anyone, especially anyone famous hehe. I think there is something to all this though, any help with records on mutilations, ancient cults that relate, or anything really on the subject would be greatly appreciated.
I once found a mutilated deer on the side of a back road, there was no blood anywhere around the deer, I don't remember very much detail on the mutilation, just your basic mutilation I guess, but at least I can say I've seen one. Oh! One thing that I found really interesting is that I went to go take a friend to see it and it was gone! It wasn't any more than thirty minutes that I had left the corpse!

Many thanks in advance,

-Jimmy

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here's my take....It isn't a cult...what it is I don't know nor do I claim its aliens. As for the flying craft. Yes. The chains being used to hoist?..no..It would leave some sort of ligature mark on the beast and cause a deal of internal trauma. Cow's blood is generally used in Bio weapons manufacturing, testing antibodies and such becasue it is a perfect delivery system. ( meaning 90% of the population either consumes or has close contact with the bovine. ) I have a feeling that a serious virus is being engineered and the mutilations are being used to mask the fact. I would look to the U.S. gov't for this one.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Not everyone believes the "alien" theory behind mutilations. It remains popular, but I do not think it is the actual cause.

A single individual could create a "mutilation". Most likely the cases are copycats. We all know about crop circles, and how SOME are known to be fake because the makers come forward. We know that crop circles appear worldwide as do mutilations.

I believe it would be possible to have copy cat mutilations worldwide. The only reason people do not step forward for these crimes (and they are crimes) is because of there nature. Who wants to be known as the cow mutilator?

Here is the latest mutilation case from Saskatchewan, Canada.

Link

I would be curious to hear more of your alien side of the theory.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Not everyone believes the "alien" theory behind mutilations. It remains popular, but I do not think it is the actual cause.

A single individual could create a "mutilation". Most likely the cases are copycats. We all know about crop circles, and how SOME are known to be fake because the makers come forward. We know that crop circles appear worldwide as do mutilations.

I believe it would be possible to have copy cat mutilations worldwide. The only reason people do not step forward for these crimes (and they are crimes) is because of there nature. Who wants to be known as the cow mutilator?

Here is the latest mutilation case from Saskatchewan, Canada.

Link

I would be curious to hear more of your alien side of the theory.

Precise cauterized marks and incisions have been found on a good majority of these animals. I don't think the usual teen prank or average hoaxer would have access to a medical laser.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
A lot of animal mutilation can just be the work of a coyote. Believe it or not, coyotes are VERY skilled when dealing with their prey and DO make surgical-looking holes. However, coyotes almost always snap the neck of the animal before any of it. So if there isn't a snapped neck, maybe it is the work of something more.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
You will find that a high percentage of mutilation cases are near to where atomic weapon testing was/has been carried out. Government agencies are (now) carring out tests on cattle for radiation levels within the blood and various organs. Ok, this is not true for every case but it gives good statistics nonetheless. They are doing this probably for medical research albeit on a 'below the political radar' way of doing business.

The cattle have been 'lifted' into 'modified' helicopters. nasa have heli blades that are quiet, I have some info on this somewhere (I'll try and find time to dig it out).

TR

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is my question concerning the "Gov." being the "ones" responsible for mutilations....

Why in GOD's name would the United States Government...fly incredibly advanced "helicopters" to a civilians ranch or farm, snatch up one of their cattle...mutilate it....and drop it back to the ground when they could just mutilate their OWN DAMN COWS...on a USG facility without being seen or disturbed.

This makes absolutely NO sense to me...anyone care to try and hash that one out?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Well I'm not saying aliens are the ones doing it, I'm saying it is a cult of people who worship aliens that could be doing it, that's where the whole fake ufo thing comes in at.
1nL1ghtened, you bring up a good point (all of you did honestly), I have often wondered this myself, which is what makes me think "cult", because I don't know why the gov would, but maybe people in the gov would (kinda like Bohemian Grove, google it, it'll make you wonder about our gov). If you were going to use some fancy flying machine to go pick up some cows and the equipment to mutilate them, then you would need some serious cash and there are some folks with some serious cash in our gov.
EngTR, how are they being "lifted" into the helicopters? The chain idea makes sense to me if the first kill the more thing and then maybe wrapit around the leggs or head or somthing, they may have a canvas band that is attached to the chain so they can hoist it up without causing damage.
I believe we may be able to get to the bottom of this though, or at lest close to the bottom.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If it is a cult it could very well have something to do with Molech:
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch]>>>LINK

new topics

top topics

join