It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton cites Kennedy assassination in primaries

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Clinton cites Kennedy assassination in primaries

news.yahoo.com

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. - Sen. Hillary Clinton referred Friday to the assassination of Robert Kennedy in 1968 Democratic campaign as a reason she should continue to campaign despite increasingly long odds.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
WOW, even though she explains that she was using the reference to show that a nominee might not be picked until summer, that comment raises some serious questions.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
She better careful... After the demonization of her and her husband by the hard core right in the 90's... I am surprised some right wing crack pot hasn't taken a shot at her by now.

Personally I think she's gone off the deep end... after all this was supposed to be her cake walk... not Obama's.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by grover]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What a bizarre thing to say! This woman is truly without soul.

It could very well be a ploy to get her on the ticket with Obama, just to give people that comfy-cozy feeling just in case something were to happen to Obama.

Peace

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I predict Hillary will be the preordained next pres. Isn't the greeter always elected?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I really do think that she is losing it... of all the things to say. If she is so fragile as to become unraveled over a tough primary fight... thank god she isn't on her way to the oval office.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

NAH... at this stage of the game the Democrats would be committing suicide not to go with Obama... after all he has earned it, she hasn't so she is trying to wheddle her way in.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
It could very well be a ploy to get her on the ticket with Obama...
Peace

I'm certain with Clintons, shall we say, reputation (after so many pesky associates wind up dead) the last thing Michelle Obama is gonna let happen is Billary anywhere near ascension...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Clinton is going to be the President, one way or another. None of this makes any difference. It's all how it goes down at the Convention. Even if she doesn't come out on top there, look at how Bush got on the ticket with Reagan. They hated eachother. Reagan swore he wold never have a VP or anyone in his cabinet that was part of a secret society. Then in the middle of the night he announces Bush as his running mate. Then, Bush gets one of his buddies to take a shot at Reagan.

Fast forward to recent years. The Bushes and the Clintons are too buddy-buddy to have any serious rivalry going. They all have ties to secret societies and such. Dynasty of the Elites.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I can't even make sense of that...

We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it

Why not have said something like:
"We all remember Bobby Kennedy was campaigning in June in California. I don't understand it"
Looks much better than the way she phrased it.

Obama could spin that in such a great way... Tie in the fact that she has no soul, and that Kennedy fought for black rights and here it is exactly 40 years later campaigning to be the first black president. I am sure those people would eat it up.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
All tho i don't support Clinton . I find the statement factual and with some merit..

Basically what she is saying is . "Who knows what tomorrow will bring"

Now was her way of saying it ...How should i say this .. In bad taste? Yeah i would say .

But i do understand the point i guess.. IF something was to happen to Obama .
Would you want it to be just Mccain in the running?

[edit on 23-5-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The thng that shocked me about her comment was that people here have been "predicting" that Obama is going to be killed either before the election or after he is sworn in as POTUS. Then she makes this reference. I hope this does not come to pass.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
she better hope nothing happens to Obama for her sake, even if she ment it another way that was vary poorly stated to say the least.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
The thng that shocked me about her comment was that people here have been "predicting" that Obama is going to be killed either before the election or after he is sworn in as POTUS. Then she makes this reference. I hope this does not come to pass.

Jeeze now you got my conspiracy ideas going on... Think about it Obama and Hillary win the big ticket, Obama is killed by the Iranians (framed?) and Clinton takes the office with a vow to avenge her predecessor and starts another war in Iran? Or is that too manchurian canidate hahaha?

Or maybe Hillary doesn't win at all, and Obama along with is VP and cabinet are taken out by a nuke in washington to also frame Iran and start a war?

If Ron Paul wins then this all can be avoided lol! But to stay on topic, she should watch her words wisely from hear on out.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scooler1

Like I said earlier... considering how the hard right has so demonized her over the past 15 years or so... i really think the odds are more in favor of someone taking a pot shot at her as opposed to Obama.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hillarys MySpace page

Quote:
Cars you drive:
For security reasons, we drive in Secret Service vehicles but the Service lets us use a Ford hybrid when were home in New York.s
says it all really.

Anything for attention - and she even messed up the myspace layout code.

Duh

[edit on 23/5/2008 by budski]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My conspiracy theory is that hillary is just getting us all ready for when she employs the "vince foster solution" to her nomination problem.

Really, that what others here say about all the UFO shows on TV - that they're just getting us ready for the "announcement".

Now no one is as media savvy as the Clintons, so there you have it ...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by d11_m_na_c05

Basically what she is saying is . "Who knows what tomorrow will bring"

But i do understand the point i guess.. IF something was to happen to Obama .

what the others are mising is that point....
she used 2 examples of running all the way to the finish line (ie Convention)
Bill Clintons June wrap up for the nomination
and RFKs murder in June of that campaign year,
things can unexpectedly change in an instant!

besides, hillery is going to leverage her convention votes and the gravitas of her sizeable 'super delagate' count to get some of her pet platforms adopted by the Democrat Party ticket. She was in no way alluding to a 5 month before the national election physical attack on Sen. BH Obama.

that idea might be construed by some conpiracy-theorists, but the idea is way out, in deep right field

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
the time has come for all the people to see the end of time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join