It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus created Sex

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
No No I created sex.

I made the whole thing up. you can thank me later by the way. actually it was a parody of how angels had sex, so obviously its a joke that went too far. hey imagine a life without sex, pretty weird right. So as the creator of sex, i must say i like what u guys done with it. keep up the good work.

unfortunately I was just made aware today of a documentary that informed me of horrid cases involving sexual assault and rape, therefore now I want to retract my early statement where i said that I was responsible for the creation of sex; as of now I want no part of it because clearly my intentions were out of goodness towards you people yet you used it unwisely. Ah, damn you...you meddling kids. God damn you all to hell! :bnghd:

[edit on 25-5-2008 by DuneKnight]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Obviously you don't even know what arrogant means. I listen to the wisdom of the ages, you listen just to yourself - that is arrogant.

Now you on the other hand, make it up yourself as you go along. Again arrogance is thinking too much of yourself.

Listen....friend. You are the arrogant one for thinking you know what the hell you are talking about. My faith comes from years of research into all faiths and philosophies and from my own life experiences.

You listen to the wisdom of the ages? You read one book. I have read dozens on theology and philosophy to come to my faith, mixed again, with life experiences.

Again, you read one book. I make nothing up as I go along. It took me a long time to get where I am. This is where you are arrogant. You think you know what you are talking about and you don't know jack! This is what another poster called "spiritual arrogance." This is you in a nutshell.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidjayjordan

Hello

whilst i may agree with some of your post, please can you clarify "the Church" and could you clarify how it controls and the method

the true church that Christ set up certainly isn't controlling in any way.

Man made religion has and does control its masses and always to some degree or another.

much appreciated

david

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

hello Excitable

experiences are individual and open to interpretation. Also when you say that you learned, are you not in fact saying what you were taught as we are taught many things that are untrue.

all the best

david

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill

*yawn*

My faith can't be untrue.....It's MY faith.

When it comes to faith, I have one teacher: God!

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by excitable_boy
You listen to the wisdom of the ages? You read one book. I have read dozens on theology and philosophy to come to my faith, mixed again, with life experiences.

Oh I see now, your not only the founder of your own religion, your a prophet as well! I guess your "excitable_boy God" also gives you the power to know how many books I've read?

oooooooooo you read a dozens of books... impressive

All hail the great prophet of Hallmark

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well, if Yeshua is God and God created the world and everything that exists and commaned Adam and Eve to go forth and do multiply (I don't think He was telling them to do math), then I gues He did create sex.
So the statement, "Jesus created sex" is not very far fetched at all.
I believe sex should be reserved for married couples, simply because sex it's self is a marrige, to becoming one and creating a new life (if there is no condom and both are fertile sexualy).
Seriously though, look at the phylisophical simalarities though:

Marrige, to induviduals becoming one and in doing so create a new life.

Sex, to induviduals becoming one and in doing so create a new life.

Note, this is a phylisophical view, not a scientific view.

I personally am a virgin, I am 23 and have never evenhad my first kiss, I am waiting for the right girl and if I never find her, than no big deal. Although I do long to be in a relationship, that is what I want more, a relationship, I could care less about the sex (however that would be a pleasurable experience).

-Jimmy

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

originally posted by his holiness, Bigwhammy
Oh I see now, your not only the founder of your own religion, your a prophet as well! I guess your "excitable_boy God" also gives you the power to know how many books I've read?

This is one of the funniest posts I have ever read on here. It truly speaks volumes about the author.

Founder of my own religion? No.....I don't believe in religion. I just have my own faith. It's faith. Do you understand what that is? I don't think you do as you and many of your kind are not all that confident in your beliefs (thus, you really don't have faith....you might have religion, but they are not the same thing). This is why you feel the need to constantly slam it down people's throats and find good quotes from the Bible to add to the mix. If people like me don't buy what your kind sell, it hurts your credibility and makes you fight harder and harder. You question your own beliefs constantly. I don't.

God loves you even when you are silly and arrogant!

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

originally posted by his holiness, Bigwhammy

This is one of the funniest posts I have ever read on here. It truly speaks volumes about the author.

Founder of my own religion? No.....I don't believe in religion. I just have my own faith. It's faith. Do you understand what that is? I don't think you do as you and many of your kind are not all that confident in your beliefs (thus, you really don't have faith....you might have religion, but they are not the same thing). This is why you feel the need to constantly slam it down people's throats and find good quotes from the Bible to add to the mix. If people like me don't buy what your kind sell, it hurts your credibility and makes you fight harder and harder. You question your own beliefs constantly. I don't.

God loves you even when you are silly and arrogant!

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

Well, let me go ahead and break down what faith is, just so nobody is confused.
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen"

EB, when you say "research of different faiths, what exactly do you mean? different religions? Different beliefs/systems of belief? People like me and BW don't doubt what we believe in and to make the accusation that we do is a little hypocritical, I mean, you don't see what in our hearts and minds do you? We profess what we believe and defend our beliefs so that others may find what we have found. Personally, we believe others are being lead astray, and when someone attacks us for our attempt to help and shine some light, then we try to show the error in that attack. It's not out of hate, but out of love. Emotions, vioce tone and many other things do not translate very well over the internet, so what you may think is an attack is actually our attempt to help, but to accuse someone of something without proof, that is a little silly, no?

-Jimmy

[edit on 26-5-2008 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Believe me Jimmy there is no logical reasoning with the prophet of hallmark. It's better just to tell him he wins. Believe me he always wins. (in his own mind)

excitable_boy the prophet of Hallmark wins!!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

BW.....another senseless post. Keep up the good work. Your ego and arrogance are shining through in a big way baby!!

Thump on with your bad self.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davidjayjordan
Its a given, but to some it may be controversial that the Lord created Sex....

....but the truth is, the Lord as the Creator created it from the BEGINNING....

Assuming you mean that Jesus and God are the same being/entity/whatever, what is the point of saying "Jesus created sex" instead of "God created sex"?

And assuming that Jesus/God created the world, that would include everything in it as well as sex. Why the focus on sex?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
EB brings the wood, whammy brings the gas, and yet another brings the match.

Have you not learned from the teachings of Jesus?

Do not point out the speck in your brothers eye when you have a plank in your own.

The fire will not go out as long as it continues to be fueled.

This is not a matter of purchase or acceptance. The Truth is the Truth.

When your hate is quieted, and your anger is quashed, then perhaps a more clear vision will make its home within you.

As far as the Original post, I would like to reference this piece of script from the Gospel of the Holy 12.

The Gospel of the Holy 12
From the Ages of Ages is the Eternal Thought, and the Thought is the Word, and the Word is the Act, and these Three are one in the Eternal Law, and the Law is with God and the Law proceeds from God. All things are created by Law and without it is not anything created that existeth.

John
In the beginining, there was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.

Jesus is the Word made flesh.

Sexual intercourse is the man and woman becoming one flesh. In its more perfect form, the two are bound as one heart and as flesh forming one body. The experience is unparalleled and stirs within every one of Gods children ( man and woman) , the deepest of emotions. It is the natural function of man and woman, and yes, was Divine in its inception and function. Be fruitful and multiply, and it is with this design we are able to do so, both in heart and in body.

When this bond is abused, and treated in a transactional manner, many an abomination is born, for the love dissipates, and the act is performed for other then a union of the heart of Love.

There is intimacy that is sharing, and there is intimacy that is a taking. God is Love, and yes, God made all things. Even that which is impossible to man.

Peace

[edit on 27-5-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh....and back to my pal Bigwhammy: I am not the Prophet of Hallmark.....it's the Duke of Hallmark. Why can't you get that straight? I'm no prophet.....YOU are the prophet here, albeit false.

I have my faith. I own it. Someone that recently posted had it right. These debates are pointless. And Bigwhammy you seem to be the driving force behind most of the pointless arguing. The common denominator if you will....

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

EB, since you did not answer my quest (I assume you didn't see it), I will post it agian:

posted by jimmyjackblack

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen"

EB, when you say "research of different faiths, what exactly do you mean? different religions? Different beliefs/systems of belief? People like me and BW don't doubt what we believe in and to make the accusation that we do is a little hypocritical, I mean, you don't see what in our hearts and minds do you? We profess what we believe and defend our beliefs so that others may find what we have found. Personally, we believe others are being lead astray, and when someone attacks us for our attempt to help and shine some light, then we try to show the error in that attack. It's not out of hate, but out of love. Emotions, vioce tone and many other things do not translate very well over the internet, so what you may think is an attack is actually our attempt to help, but to accuse someone of something without proof, that is a little silly, no?

A reply would be greatly apreciated,

-Jimmy

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

EB, when you say "research of different faiths, what exactly do you mean? different religions? Different beliefs/systems of belief?

When I say, "research of different faiths" I mean: research of different faiths. Religions? Yes. Systems of belief? Yes. Philosophies? Yes. Theology? Yes. The "stories" created by many religions? Yes.

Isn't it a bit obvious what it means to reasearch different faiths? I didn't answer before because I thought it was a bit cheeky.

Thump on with your bad self. Thump on!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidjayjordan
Jesus Created Sex
Its a given, but to some it may be controversial that the Lord created Sex.

Man, then Julius Caesar must have been really, really bored at those orgies.

No dancing banana for him!!

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Rasobasi420]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Then, why do you claim your faith is not a religion? You have just stated that by faith you mean religion (as well as other things, not pertaining to the actual meaning of faith), so do you have a religion or a faith? If there is a difference to you, what is it?

Thump away my friend,

-Jimmy

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Then, why do you claim your faith is not a religion? You have just stated that by faith you mean religion (as well as other things, not pertaining to the actual meaning of faith), so do you have a religion or a faith? If there is a difference to you, what is it?

Claim? I don't "claim" anything friend. I do not believe in religion. I have faith. I did not state ANYWHERE that by faith I mean religion. Where did I say that Jim? Show me where I said that Jim.....

No wonder Chrsitians were thrown to the lions....they're a royal pain in the arse!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join