It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus created Sex

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Its a given, but to some it may be controversial that the Lord created Sex.

Sure the Devil tries to take credit for it, and the church tries to control people thru labeling it dirty and evil, but the truth is, the Lord as the Creator created it from the BEGINNING. And His first commandment was to have Sex and reproduce....or Be fruitful; and multiply. Nudity also wasn't a problem until rebellion entered in, so all in all this simple basic truth has been hidden from people.

For without love and sex, the conspiracy to keep people works and makes the masses more controlable. And the NWO will make sure, that through fear, there will be less and less sexual freedom in the future.

SEE www.geocities.com...

Don;t you agree ? Or do you think sex created itself or the devil made us do it ?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So Jesus created sex? I am totally confused on this one. Some
people may call Jesus the Lord, but the point is, what did the
cavemen do with their mates? Was Jesus around then? NOT !!
What did all of the people do that were around thousands and
thousands of years before Jesus? You are making some really
bizarre claims here. I know, the Aliens came down and impregnated
all the females of the planet before and after Jesus created sex.

ZOOMER

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You are a bit lost on this one.

Nature created sex.

Jesus may have endorsed sex and saw that it was natural
and was not neurotic about sex unlike many of his followers.
However Jesus did not create sex, sex like nature is infinite.
Infinite means like a circle-no beginning and no end.
Maybe that's why breasts are circles and ..I won't go there.

The big-bang was a molecular gang bang in a pre-existing universe.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZOOMER
So Jesus created sex? I am totally confused on this one. Some
people may call Jesus the Lord, but the point is, what did the
cavemen do with their mates? Was Jesus around then? NOT !!
What did all of the people do that were around thousands and
thousands of years before Jesus? You are making some really
bizarre claims here. I know, the Aliens came down and impregnated
all the females of the planet before and after Jesus created sex.

ZOOMER

Zoomer, there were no prehistoric cavemen. From Adam til NOW, there is a recorded history. And only a few people lived in caves, mostly hunters.

www.geocities.com...

But what did cave men do with their mates, exactly what our God given hormones make us want to do...mate. Whew that was a simple question..Mates are for mating.

But then again you have to understand that Jesus was God, and was the Creator as mentioned in John 1....and elsewhere. he was the Eternal Father, and hence the Creator. Father, Son and (Holy Spirit) Mother are ONE

But good to hear you have read and understood that the dam rebellious fallen angels mated with our women, when that was a total disobediance, because they and us are two different kinds.

So just sort out what you know, and put it together more cohesively Zoomer, and its ZOOM ZOOM

All the Best ATB

David

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yes he created all things..

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. (John 1:1-2)

Contrary to popular opinion God is not a prude, it's just that he wants us to reserve sex to marriage. Read the Song of Solomon it's pretty racey stuff and it's in the Bible.

SoS 5:

3 I have taken off my robe—
must I put it on again?
I have washed my feet—
must I soil them again?

4 My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening;
my heart began to pound for him.

5 I arose to open for my lover,
and my hands dripped with myrrh,
my fingers with flowing myrrh,
on the handles of the lock.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by Electricneo
You are a bit lost on this one.

(NAH, surely you know the song, Once I was lost and NOW I am found... Amazing Grace. So actually on this one, I am found and correct and just reinterating a GIVEN, or what should be known as a GIVEN and a BASIC, but it has been hidden from people to control them through sexual frustration)

Nature created sex. (OH Mother Nature, you're a spiritualist or animist. Or are you saying luck and chance created sex. AHH bro, you have to be kidding. It is absolutely ludicrous to think sex could have developed simulataneously throughout billions of years in males and females separately and kept reproducing their kind while it evolved out its sexuality. Absolutely ludicrous and unfathomable. Sure you can state it, but considering the impossibilities in biological terms, you soon get swamped with absolute impossibilities. Sexual evolution is a total hoax and LIE.

SEE www.geocities.com... ))

Jesus may have endorsed sex and saw that it was natural. (NO, before Abraham was, Jesus was. Jesus was from the very start, as He like God the Father had no beginning. Jesus merely made a physical presense in 4 B.C.)

and was not neurotic about sex unlike many of his followers. (Yes, as usual he always did things perfectly and in love when the moment called for it. So YES, He did have sex without sin obviously. At least you understand that much. A good starting point, WHY, because He created it.)

However Jesus did not create sex, sex like nature is infinite. (Jesus is not infinite and in everything. he is very unique. And this Mother Nature creature you keep referring to, where did she spring from, and where does she reside. Do you worship her? I realise that the Holy Spirit is Female, but I have never heard of a being called Mother Nature in reality.

www.geocities.com...
)
Infinite means like a circle-no beginning and no end. (Maybe you aren;t so off beam, Bro, as jesus is athe Alpha and OMEGA, but Nature, no it is a creation not a creator. It can be destroyed and then created anew by a Creator. And there has been only one of those.)

Maybe that's why breasts are circles and ..I won't go there. (Some are, ain;t they wonderful. And sure go there as it is natural and normal, as the Lord created them to be desireable... Mind you just have the wisdom to know when and where and with whom. Choices, choices)

The big-bang was a molecular gang bang in a pre-existing universe. (Ahh back to lucky bangs in otuer space from no where. You can try it in an empty parking lot, but biologically that theory is total luidicrous. Luck and chance just can;t make laws, nor harmony, nor sex even if given a million billion trillion years of lucky encounters. Better to rationally and logically try to seek and find a good BANG than hope that one created you, or think ONE GIANT BANG made us all. Choices choices, but better to put your faith in something logical and reasonable and useable and practical rather than luck and chance.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Jesus was not Yahweh (God the father), he was the Son of Yahweh, his word made flesh, and it was Yahweh who did the creating. Any time you see LORD in capital letters it is translated from the Hebrew word Yahweh...

Genesis 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Genesis 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

Isaiah 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Jesus was the word of God the father made flesh, he was not God the Father, he was his first begooten...

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Now you could say that Yahweh was Jesus, but Peter makes it plain that is not correct in the Book of Acts, twice, in one chapter....

Acts 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him (Jesus), I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.
30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

If you understand what Peter is saying here, it is that since David was still in the grave, he is noting talking of himself rising from the dead and always seeing the face of Lord before him, but that as a prophet, he was writting this from the perspective of Jesus himself, that these were the future words and thoughts of Jesus during his life time. Now, the thing that proves that Yahweh is the father and not Jesus, is that in the original quote from david in the Hebrew, where he talks about Jesus always seeing the LORD before him, the word for LORD is Yahweh...

PSALMS 16:8 I have set the LORD (Yahweh) always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Again, Peter goes on to prove that Yahweh is the Father, and Jesus was his Son by Quoting David...

Again, in the Psalms, David says that Yahweh says sit at my right hand....

PSALMS 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD (Yahweh) said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

and Peter in the same chapter in the book of acts, makes it clear that this is God the father talking to Jesus....

Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Now if you look back at Psalms 110, you'll notice that it is Yahweh that is talking to his son, so Yahweh must be the father, and over and over again in the book of Genesis, as I showed earlier, it says that Yahweh was the creator. The new testament cannont contradict the old, so who is it talking about who does the creating in the new testament? It must be talking of God the father, Yahweh. So, it was not Jesus who created sex, but God the father.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Doctorex,

Jesus is God..... www.geocities.com...

And Jesus is the Creator

www.geocities.com...

Now that that is settled and we can go back to good OLD FASHIONED SEX.

Better to talk about what the Lord created than get into theological scripture wrestling, as it is a GIVEN that Jesus was the Creator and created sex.

Mother Nature didn;t happen on it by chance or when she rolled over accidently, neither did a erotic BANG start it all.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If Jesus is the one and only creator God, why does Yahweh (who is described as the creator in Genesis) say to him "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your foot stool?" The answer is simple, but most simply don't seem to want to go there, because to admit what this is saying, is to admit that one is reading the first verses in John wrong. The first verses in John are talking about God the father, not Jesus. The verses later start talking about Jesus, after talking about John the baptist, who came first, where it then says that Jesus was the word of God made flesh, and in doing so, God begat a son. The trinity is just another tradition started by the catholic church, and it comes from babylon. Before the birth of Christ, God the father (Yahweh) said he was one, and that none were beside him....

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD (Yahweh); and beside me there is no savior.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD (Yahweh), and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD (Yahweh), and there is none else.

Yes the deciples did refer to Jesus as God, but that was only after his resurrection into spirit, where he became Elohim (a uni-plural word referring to God).

I don't mean to get off into a theological discussion, but it does have to do with the topic of the thread, which says that Jesus was the creator, while scripture says otherwise.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

I will let you 2 dook this one out as you are going to be going in circles a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg time enjoy the round trip

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

Yes he created all things..

Contrary to popular opinion God is not a prude, it's just that he wants us to reserve sex to marriage. Read the Song of Solomon it's pretty racey stuff and it's in the Bible.

Big Whammy, with an appropriate name, Right on God is sexy, and had a sexy Son. Like Father like Son, like the sexy Holy Spirit.

And Yes, the Bible and all his writings and actions shows sex is part of His Nature from the Beginning. Sex means unity, and love and passion, and brings on life and the possibilities of the spirit.

www.geocities.com...

But you may consider altering the second part of your POST, although altering your POST can be painful. WHY, because the first principle of the Lord, is marriage to Him, and that marriage comes first and foremost.

www.geocities.com...

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thine Husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

For that cncept is what the church has brought it to control people by controling their so called blessings on their marriage bonds. Marriage is between you and the Lord, and then you and your chosen mate. In this life because of the worldly laws it is best to get the worldly certificate (of which we have one) to avoid the immense persecution and so called shame. The church system loves to control, but the Lord sees the heart and the actions, and with his true love and morality in our hearts, worldly marriage is not a bound but sometimes an imprisonment. More later if need be..

Thanks Big Whammy, keep whammying

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Davidjayjordan]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

This is davidjayjordan, as I can;t sign IN, or this thread has been deleted, or its too controversial, or its about sex truths, or I just can't figure out the Modus operandi yet, or I broke some sort of rule, whatever usually such directness which breaks so many bounds has to be stopped. Hopefully NOT.

Anyway Doc, SORRY, the vast majority of church people think exactly like you. They love to pray to father GAWD, HOLY RIGHTEOUS GOD. It makes them feel more holy and powerful. They sometimes talk about stepping on Jesus on their way to His Holy Throne, where they no longer have to live the life of love that Jesus showed. Jesus to them is definitely secondary, and in the background. And to these vast minions, Jesus is NOT God, and is NOT one to the Father. They just don;t like his humility, his grace, his power under control. They don;t like who he hung out with, and the laws he broke in teaching them the true laws of the heart. Church people dislike Jesus, and therefore demote HIM, far into their priorities.

For as you say, they don;t see HIM as 'OUR LORD AND GOD' as doubting Thomas did. And hence they will never receive His power in life, nor be able to folow His example nor have His love. They can have a form of godliness, but will deny the power thereof.

Oh well there CHOICE.

But let's get back to SEX, because the Father and Holy Spirit are ONE. MALE and FEMALE in equality makes real sex and real unity and real power. The Father and MOTHER are ONE, were ONE, and have always had a SON who is ONE with them. They are all equal. THREE IN ONE, and that mystery truth you can not fathom unless you know oneness, even sexuality because it gives you a glimse of equality and union. When in love you are ONE not two, not three, but ONE.

Bye Doc

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Jesus "created" sex? This is fascinating. So, the tens of thousands of years before Christ that man roamed the planet in various places, there was no sex? How did we not go extinct? How do we exist at all?

This is one of the most bizarre thread names I have ever seen. And some of the repsonses are quite precious. Like, that there were no cavemen? God doesn't want us to have sex if we're not married? Really? Why not? Do any of you Bible thumpers enjoy sex or is it strictly for procreating for you all? God gave us the pleasure of sex, not just the ability to have it. If you all don't enjoy it and didn't have it before you were married, that's your problems......you missed out on a lot of fun.

Maybe we should all sing that song from Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life."

Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is great
If a sperm gets wasted
God gets quite irate
Blah Blah Blah.....
Thump Thump Thump.....

There is no rule book for being human except the one's man has created.

Thump on!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidjayjordan

But you may consider altering the second part of your POST, although altering your POST can be painful. WHY, because the first principle of the Lord, is marriage to Him, and that marriage comes first and foremost.

I am afraid you might should consider altering your post and apologizing because if you read my original unaltered post it said...

A husband is told "to love his wife as Christ loves the church" and I specifically said "reserve sex to marriage". So why would I want to alter my post?

My point is God doesn't have a problem with sex, just whoredom. Whoredom is any sex outside of marriage.

[edit on 5/23/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The drama in these religious threads is what keeps me coming back. Like the battle going on between Bigwhammy and whoever.....can you say EGO? Bigwhammy...refresh my memory: who has issues with arrogance?

Thump on with your bad selves. Thump on.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
No No I created sex.

I made the whole thing up. you can thank me later by the way. actually it was a parody of how angels had sex, so obviously its a joke that went too far. hey imagine a life without sex, pretty weird right. So as the creator of sex, i must say i like what u guys done with it. keep up the good work.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wasn't it Jesus who told us to pray to the Father?

MATTHEW 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

I don't diminish the role of Jesus, it was his sacrifice that tore the veil over the holiest of holies, allowing us to go spiritualy before God's throne in prayer, and cleansed us of our sins allowing God to dwell in us, and us in him, through Jesus christ. Instead of telling me what I believe, and that unless I agree with you I will not receive the light of God, why don't address the things I have brought up. If you can find fault with the scriptures I have shown as to why I believe what I do, I'd certainly like to hear it. The scriptures say that God the Father (Yahweh) was the creator, not Jesus christ, and if Jesus and his father have been and always will be one, inseperable, and both eternal, how is that one of them can die and be in the grave for three days and three nights? Jesus was not immortal until he was rasied from the dead into spirit, and this is when he became Elohim, not before hand. It was after his resurrection that the deciples referred to him as "my Lord and my God", not once before hand. Jesus is now on the right hand side of God the father, so how can you sit on the right hand side to yourself? If Jesus was the Father, why would he even say such a thing? But I guess this is pointless, I'll just be called a doubting Thomas again.

Doctorex.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
The drama in these religious threads is what keeps me coming back. Like the battle going on between Bigwhammy and whoever.....can you say EGO? Bigwhammy...refresh my memory: who has issues with arrogance?

Thump on with your bad selves. Thump on.

Glad we entertain you. People with strong convictions tend to be passionate about what they believe. Unlike those that stand for nothing and fall for anything.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Unlike those that stand for nothing and fall for anything.

Who are you talking about? Personally, I stand for God or actually He stands for me. And, I fall for NOTHING!

YOU on the other hand Bigwhammy want everyone here to fall for your line of bullcrap. Arrogant, ego-driven false prophet.....

But God still loves you!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Obviously you don't even know what arrogant means. I listen to the wisdom of the ages, you listen just to yourself - that is arrogant.

See its not my "line" its happens to be thousands of years old and is also believed by 1/3 of the world.

Now you on the other hand, make it up yourself as you go along. Again arrogance is thinking too much of yourself. :shk:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join