It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting Finland,12.5.2008 broke to news

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There is one important question that Forell has always refused to answer;

How did he know where to point the camera?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrdyn

And like you mentioned earlier on in the thread, How come the OP failed to mention that he lived near to an airport? Surely he left this important information out as he knew it would kill his report.

[edit on 24uSaturday08/27/20 by paul76]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrdyn

Easy. The sighting started before the camera was at hand. I looked at it for a while from the window, went to get cellphone, came back to window, started shooting and looking for it. This happened with the first video that is not shared anywhere.

After the first video i went to another window but couldnt find it and i didnt shoot. Came back to the kitchen window, and started shooting the video you have seen at youtube. It flashed through the trees and i found it again.
Third video is again, me looking for it and it flashes only once.

After that, out i go.

Forell

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
"I personally am now covinced that it was a 737 taking off. "

I think it is possible landing or something else. We saw first video. Next video was last flash it was below tree lines and below first video lights.

Ok I am from Finland and I dont understand english very well but IF you think plane was not landing give me some explanation.

I saw lights goes from right to left down. So how it was taking off??

[edit on 24-5-2008 by hande]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

Lets encourage him to show the other video, maybe we can learn more from it.

Doesn't anyone else find it interesting that it's being called a hoax before we have proved it so?

I do want to hear your reasons, and I do want to know why people are suggesting it's a hoax, I would like to see evidence that it's a hoax.

A hoax is something done intentionally, it's premeditated.

Being skeptical is not the same as being dismissive. Skepticism is essential.

No one understands that.

I usually am the "skeptic" and hence, perceived as the "bad guy" in many ridiculous/fantastic threads. I am using the real definition of the word "fantastic" which is something bourne of fantasy.

Now I've found something with a little substance to it and it gets outright dismissed, I've never seen that happen before.

How interesting.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Electro38]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

I understand what you're saying. And perhaps if the OP was diligent he can keep watch and chances are very high that if it was a plane taking off he would see this same optical phenomenon again, or maybe many times.

Would that be logical to assume?

We should try to see the other video he has. But, I think that opportunity has been lost.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Folks..

ATS has been quite hostile for me. I thank god i havent posted much before over here, and i sure wont in the future. Most of the comments i get are from the sceptics attacking in a strange way that seems even personal? Maybe its jealousy? Go figure it out..
But being here doesnt feel good. And this should be a place to share things..

Anyways..I have reached many people and contacts by now..And the ball is rolling in somewhere else than in forums right now. Personally i dont care if you "debunk" my honest sighting over here. This is just a forum among others.

I was not here to prove anything to myself. I already now what this thing was not. Well, I had to try to share and since all i get is "hoaxer" staps to the forehead, im not going to share anything about the investigations and so on in here anymore. You can do your own "investigation" in here. Elsewhere "the big ball" is allready rolling. And its not in my country. So thats basicly it.
Im gone.

thanks for the ones who believe me,and all the PMs, you know who you are.
for the hostile ones: This is what you wanted?

Forell

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Forell

Forell,

I believe you're getting labeled a hoaxer for a reason, and the reason has nothing to do with discovering the truth.

If you don't post here, even just to prove a point, then I hope you can post it somewhere else so other people who are interested and objective can view it without so much B.S.

I can't believe how many ridiculous posts receive so much attention and support, and something interesting with some substance to it gets squashed.

As unfortunate as this is, oddly my interest in this forum has increased.
Increased with a cynicism.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've seen this typical response before mate. If you think this is hostile you should see some of our more ardent sceptics we've got here on ATS! You're running away with your tail between your legs only proves one thing.

You've failed to answer questions that sceptics have put to you. What do you expect people to believe when you fail to answer these questions?

Why do sceptics bother you so much? Why don't you defeat them with facts in the safe knowledge of what you know and what you saw?

When the tough gets going you run away? I think you'll find ATS is the best forum to discuss UFO's. The best place to get to the bottom of any subject.

[edit on 24uSaturday08/27/20 by paul76]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Another blob which could be anything, the pulsating looks like compression aritfacts to me.

Yet another unconvincing UFO vid, picture. ahh

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

You should list the questions you think weren't answered.

I would like to know what those questions were.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

Hande

Do you live anywhere near Forell. I notice he lives in a seven-storey block of flats on the other side of the road from the ice hockey ground.

Could you find out what floor he is on and replicate the viewing of a 737 landing and taking off. You could view from the stair well if necessary.

Timings of future landings and departures are available on the Airport website.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Another thing that puzzles me is this other video that wasn't 'shared'. If it proves anything, why didn't he post it originally?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
All we have is a vid of a few moving lights in the distance and his story. I personally am not prepared to believe a sighting based on that.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
"Hande

Do you live anywhere near Forell. "

Sorry, I live in Oulu, Finland. Not even close to Tampere. Oulu (Oulunsalo) has quite busy airport but it is wrong direction, I dont see planes here in Oulu, maybe I hear sounds sometimes. :-)

Here is one example airplane landing:

www.youtube.com...

When it comes directly to you, you see bright lights.

""

Another thing that puzzles me is this other video that wasn't 'shared'. If it proves anything, why didn't he post it originally?

"""

It is same quality and it only shows last flash of lights. You can see it here:

www.youtube.com...

Conclusion is that lights goes from right to left DOWN.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, the opportunity to really investigate this has been lost now.

How strange that is, when so much space is wasted on things like vast regions of vegetation growing on Mars, visible with a telescope! Huge structures which obviously would be millions of feet high built on the moon.

Then we have the "reptillian aliens"... yeah, lets not forget them. Scores of other truly ridiculous subjects. Fairy tales and unicorns.

And all of the support and encouragement such posts receive. Makes you wonder why.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Do you read any of the posts apart from your own? - Nobody is preventing you from investigating. I positively encourage it.

In fact, how can anybody seriously comment on this event unless they already have done a little background investigation?

[edit on 24/5/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Forell

hey ive just joined ats and have a great picture of something like the stephenville sighting on camera, it was taken on the eclipse, i dont know my way round ats yet so ive posted it here.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

That first video is quite useful - Thank you Hande!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

He said he's not posting the "other video" because of the sour response he's getting here.

Yes, I can investigate anything I want. The point, is why was it squashed here?

I find that very, very strange!

The only thing I've seen from any "background investigation" posted here is speculation and insinuation. Nothing more.

(Had to edit out my slightly insulting tone, uncalled for. My apologies.)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join