It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting Finland,12.5.2008 broke to news

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Does anyone think there might be a correlation between the SuperDARN radar in Finland, HAARP, and this sighting?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

came to stop by to see how much ive been kicked to the butt in here..

To everybody im still in mail contact with Hande daily. I just cant take the kicking over here. Its pointless. But to answer your question i used Nokia N73 and zoomed to full. The zooming was a mistake as i heard afterwoods. I could have not zoomed and zoom it later on computer example. But its too late now anyway.

Forell

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Forell]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Don't let the skeptics get to you. This feels to me like the real thing. You have to look at the circumstance. Either you believe that the witness had reason to believe this was extraordinary or you don't. If it was an airplane then the witness would know soon after the incident as there would be other landings or take offs. If thats the case then this is a lie. The way this was recorded along with the stills and description I am definitely believing this to be genuine. I don't know about all of you but I think that if you spend any time outdoors you come to know what is normal and what is simply out of this world. If your lucky enough to witness something like that this footage is probably what you get.

AS-

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Forell no problem, I made just right now you-tube video about Tampere ufo. It shows quite clearly it is NOT airplane distance 15-20km. I will give you link very soon; you-tube guys are prosessing video.

Ok, many people say it is a plane. They dont even look video because quality is not so good. And they cant ask right questions and it seems they dont have brain to calculate or investigate case. They just see; plane landed 22:40 -- it is airplane! :-)

Well guys I help you a little; if you know how big Ryanair plane is and you see video you must ask question: if this light is Ryanair, how far it is?

Ok, even germans 60 years ago knew that if we know object (size etc) we can estimate how far it is. If we put picture of object distance X on lens, we can very easily estimate how far it should be. If we see through scope double size object we can estimate it is 0.5X distance. It is soooo easy.

Ok, here is my video:

www.youtube.com...

I hope you can tell me if I was wrong..

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forell

came to stop by to see how much ive been kicked to the butt in here..

To everybody im still in mail contact with Hande daily. I just cant take the kicking over here. Its pointless. But to answer your question i used Nokia N73 and zoomed to full.

Okay.

So it was a 3.2 megapixel camera shooting video at 352 x 288 15fps with 4x digital zoom. Oh yeah, and now that I came to think of checking it the daytime picture has metadata that says it's shot with N73 too. So I take it you don't have a better camera at hand like some suggested and found suspicious

I tried to re-create the color of the light with my Nokia phone (with a worse camera) but couldn't do it. Not with shooting different point lights outside nor could I get colorful errors with a bright light.

Still, I have hard time believing that the colors in the video would have been the lights actual colors, because I just don't think a cell phone camera could accurately picture the color of a bright light.

Maybe someone who knows more about cameras can weight in on this.

But Forell, if you're still reading. Could you tell us exactly why do think it couldn't have been a plane? What was so different about it? Also, did you spot other lights at the same time that could have been planes?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Forell

Thank you for coming back Forell, even if just for a while.

And a big thank you for starting this thread and posting what you saw. I find it one of the most credible UFO sightings I have heard in a long time.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Toveri

I promised my self i wont do this but...here i go again.

They were not planes because there was nothing similar in the way they looked or acted. No metal or material was seen none what so ever.. More like energy and the brigthest light you can imagine, but you could still look straight at it. An there was movement in the light, like lights or sparkling or somethig. Many kinds of colours and constant pulsating.

As i have said time and again, The first "thing" just came out from nowhere. like a star but too bright and near to be one. The other smaller spots where seen in the light of the main one. otherwise i think i couldnt have seen spot them first.
The thing in the video was unbeliveably bright. And deffinately came above the lake near enough the shore to lit the trees. Anyway my english is NOT good enough to explain how it looked like. Heck, my Finnish is not enough to explain..

Question: if i want to hang around here sometimes can i ignore the "ego sceptics" somehow? is there a button for it

Forell

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Forell

Don't worry about automatically ignoring people who are "dismissive". You have a lot of support here.

It would be great if you stuck around here, and maybe we can see this through, figure out what this was or at least learn more about it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forell

Question: if i want to hang around here sometimes can i ignore the "ego sceptics" somehow? is there a button for it

Forell

If someone is bothering you, or being rude and you just dont want to deal with them you CAN use a feature to ignore them. On one of their posts (whomever it may be) underneath their name and other user information there will be something that says "ignore" in red letters. Just click that.

You may want to try not responding to the posts that are really aggressive and disrespectful before using that feature, but it is there if and when you feel you need to use it.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

Nice video Hande.

You did a really good job showing the plane lights and the difference between them and the UFO.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

I dont know enough about that radar to make any intelligent comment on that, but from his description it could very well be some weird energy ball of some kind.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
We must also remember that if airplane landed 360km/h, 0,100km/s (estimation), we can count that plane distance 15km is 15/0,100 = 150 sec timeperiod. So if landing lights video observer spotted plane 150 sec time it would be same view what Tampere ufo observer has.

Landing lights video has 25 sec timeperiod and plane look small. If timeperiod was 150 sec (6X) you can see maybe only little star like object?

Ok, maybe I must update my video. Many people still thinks it was airplane. If I remember right "Aamulehti" newspaper made gallup: 70% thinks it was Ryanair, 30% not..

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Remember that the movement was definaltely controlled, and not random like it would be in some natures phonomena. It was stationary few times and the movement was quite slow.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
My email stopped working when I had important tre ufo mail almost sended.
Men in black are very busy right now.

Forell, you told me that there is strange people taking pictures etc in Tampere. Dont open door if you dont know who is behind it. They are probably men in black. They will brainwash you and next week you come here to tell us it was just swamp gas phenomenom.

:-)

[edit on 29-5-2008 by hande]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

There was a woman shooting photos from my windows on the street when i went to make my morning coffee yesterday morning. I just got out of the way. She didnt look very dangerous. Whatever reason she was doing that.
Not a man in black, but a woman in white.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Forell]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Wow thats really cool!I believe that it is real
how amazing it must've been.
It must be a UFO well what else could it be?

I live in Norway and never seen any UFO here,well i guess its cause its soo god damn boring here
,or just Im not that lucky
anyway,nice catch
:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Locke23

My aunt lives in Alta Norway
Been there many times. Beautiful place.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
All the 3 vids uncut and put together with exact times of shooting.

I quess there where 2 ryanair planes...or maybe the first one came back for another round, this time much closer..

www.youtube.com...

Forell

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Forell]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's somewhat similar to what we saw on April 12 in BC. We also have planes fly over, and they have a red light and blue light, and so I have reference point to judge what my family witnessed. When I stepped out for a smoke, a "plane" very high in the sky flew over until it could be seen clearly between the tops of two trees at the back. My ex-husbands family owned a small wilderness flight business and I'm aware of what planes sound like, also choppers buzzed by enough in my life to know what they sound like. In this particular case, I was at my computer and having an inner dialogue over some ufo articles I was reading and the violent nature of humans and was thinking that our corrupt leaders were thugs, but the human race is depicted in large numbers by women and children throughout the world and most people are too simply too peaceful and law abiding to get rid of the thugs. This isn't the exact words I used, just the idea. I stood up to go for a smoke when a strange thing happened. A thickening of energy concentrated on my front lobe in my head (yeah I know it sounds crazy) and then a very clear, somewhat arrogant message came in, without a voice, though still perceived as loud: "We (emphasis added)represent the human race!" I wondered, what the heck. I went outside, lit my smoke and looked up. The object, was slowly moving, pulsing a large slow red light that covered the entire shape, higher than the other planes, though I thought I heard the faint sound of a plane. Then it stopped high, clearly visible between the tree tops, and hovered for around 4 minutes blinking back and forth subtlely between the tree tops. I called my children, including my now 17 year old. The 8 year old yelled "we come in peace" and the 12 year old climbed the shed and was waving. For many minutes that the kids made a commotion it hovered, blinking back on forth. The planes that normally fly over, when I call the kids are gone before I say half a sentence. I was scared they might be kidnapped so I tried to get them in. Finally this thing flew off over town. I checked ufobc.com and another sighting between my town and Abbotsford was made, the time they gave made me think the time I wrote was wrong as I lose time on the computer. They saw a similar thing, close to my time, only 12 minutes drive away, roughly. They heard a sound like I did. They saw a disc!
Both our accounts are given at ufobc.com, though my time was a guess that could be out quite a ways, and I definately left out the part of the strange message I got initially.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thanks for sharing.. Believe me..nothing sounds crazy to me anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join