It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting Finland,12.5.2008 broke to news

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I shared my story because testimony is evidence. And planes do not hover. What does hover makes a certain noise. Also I have seen 3 ufos in my life (4 but that one was when I was 3 and can't remember). Two were this year. All were witnessed by others. All three were different. The psi contact part is the hardest to share, but it is important in determining whether I think the craft is alien or one of ours. The last one I only saw at a distance as it was flying away. On May 17. My kids witnessed it and excitedly called me out. The 17 year old was able to identify it clearly, it was a dark or black triangle, but with slightly rounded corners and certain kind of lights. It made a loud pulsing sound that when he describes it is primitive compared to the soundless sighting I had int he mid 80s for example. After researching pictures he picked one that is closest to it, and the article said this was one of ours, often associated with area 51. We have a military base here but surprised of such obvious connections between us and US. The first two sightings were different, due to the different nature. The contact portion in the one of April 12 th suggests alien and perhaps hybrid even. And while I could take it as proof they don't have our best interests in mind, I can't help but see that they may have a sarcastic sense of humor. After all the scans they did, they zeroed in on my internal political political rant. It doen't matter who believes what, its the building of evidence and sightings that matters. People need to drop the fear of reporting or saying.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forell
All the 3 vids uncut and put together with exact times of shooting.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for doing this version.

I can't say anything certain knowing as little as I do, but let's assume a few things for the sake of entertainment. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

I would guess you checked the times from your phone, I would have propably used the timestamp on the video. Let's assume your phone updates it's clock from the mobile network and the time was accurate and the same as the airport logs.

That would mean that the first object on that video was shot when the Ryanair plane landed. And to me it seemed to have a familiar blinking of red and green. The lights were also smaller and less bright. So, if I had to make a conclusiong I'd say the first object was the Ryanair plane.

Now, if that's so, then what were the second and third lights? Apparently the next airplane to take off from Pirkkala was that same Ryanair plane at 23.11, good 15 minutes later than you shot the videos.

If that's true we've got a very propable explanation for one light (and possibly the lighs before) and two completely unexplained lights.

Of course after landing the plane will be taxing around the runfield with lights on, but I don't think there's any chance of seeing ground level lights from the airport.

Interesting. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe the clock on the phone was off or something. So can't debunk neither the ufo nor the plane explanation for sure.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Toveri

Based on what ive seen being there and all.. i think neither one of these was ryan air landing to airport. But anyway, it dosent matter. I think its not possible to solve this. Theres just not enough data and the best evidece remains..in my head. And that´s not enough.
So im basicly little tired of this whole tampere ufo thing. Maybe its time to enjoy the summer..you know the light phonomena called "the sun"....and the girls in mini skirts..

Forell

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Forell]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I shared my story because testimony is evidence.

Yeah, i thought so too.. before i came to ATS

I found out that testimony means nothing to most people. People base their judgement on the video or a pic.. the story behind it doesnt matter much.
Intresting things you have experienced. In my case, i really have no idea what this was. Your quess is as good as mine.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Here is first flash zoomed:

www.youtube.com...

One picture shows strange tree different colours..

Here last flash zoomed:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by hande]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

Nice, thanks. How can you zoom in videos and make new ones?
I thought of doing this too but couldnt figure out how.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ok, it is quite easy if know how. Today I find quite fast and easy way.

First I had to download video to my pc. You can use program:

www.dvdsoft.us...

To edit pictures you can use Gimp:

www.gimp.org...

Open windows movie maker and open video. Then you can see video frame by frame (pause and press buttons below video..) and press photo button and save pictures.

Ok, when your pictures are in folder click picture and edit-with-gimp. Gimp opens. Pictures is something 320x200. Next press up "Kuva (picture)" and "muuta kankaan kokoa (change sheet(?) size)". You can put 40x40 there and press change size.

Then you only move this 40x40 box to place you want zoom. Save picture. You have small picture but when I use "Videoimpression2" videosoftware to make videos (opened all frame pisctures and adjusted framerate) small size pictures was big anyway. Off course you can scale pictures in gimp to bigger size.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

Ok, thanks.

I need to play aroud with that too sounds simple.. I made the youtube vid with Uleads video studio.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
very cool sighting
it is burning those photons through the colour spetrum beautifully, they are supposed to run efficiently in the orange spectrum mainly. but this one is going through quite a few of them. good one

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
@ Mystic: UFO + Telepathy reminds me a little of Darkknight theory

@ Forell: thx for coming back. I have to agree with your last post: that wierd object out there shining on my monitor is the sun. Maybe it is time to look into RL (reallife) and see what it's all about!

@ all: Have a good day,

Samuel

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ok I have found possible explanation:

www.webbisivu.com...

www.youtube.com...

When you use digital zoom in phone camera you can find blockiness. All things look different.

You see small lights over ice hockey place. They look exactly same like UFO in all frames in videos.

UFO was guite small, it just looked different. It could be RYANAIR. Sirius was there time 19-20 but not 22:40. Sirius was my first guess..

[edit on 1-6-2008 by hande]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

How many sites and forums have you followed this on?

Other internet forums? What are these other internet forums you speak of? Seriously though, who has time for other forums?
This one is massive!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

Hande.. =)

At this point i dont really care about anything. You can see sirius and ryanair in the same frame..heck, you can even throw a seagul with leds on its neck to the party with those two...

As far as im conserned, i dont care anymore what the people think cause they werent there. i wont talk about this sighting in any forum anymore or in private emails.

Only one or two person in my city has been to the sighting place and they know the whole deal. Il keep contact with them. They have visited me in real life also.

All you really need is few people. Not thousands of speculators.
Im just so fed up with all the crap i got from it that its enough and over with.

I have erased my nick from finnish forums and will change my email too.

Its been a wild ride.

Take care and bye.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hello my friend. was just popping in to see how you are faring against the masses of skeptics.

do not be disheartened. they cannot understand what it is like to witness something like this until it happens to them. Until then they are left feeling empty because they want to believe but fear ridicule unless they have what they feel is solid proof.. they fear society. Once you have seen.. you lose that fear. You know. and no one can take that away from you and to hell with them if they don't understand.. at least you tried to share what you know with them.

*hugs*

Keep your chin up hon.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
OVNI en mexico

Looks like the ghost rocket of old aye buds of the Tesla Free Energy UFO
persuasion.

Electrostatic illumination of the atmosphere as the craft remains stuck
in hover.

What a looser saucer pilot.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>