It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

How do i lose im not Canadian

2nd line: No really I'm not,

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TVeducated
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Go Canada

Guess you missed where I asked you to provide a comparable photo since as all roads lead to Rome, all twinned pillars must inherently be Masonic. Wackjob blogs/sites don't quite make the cut.

You go ahead and keep looking; I'm patient. In fact, I'm off out to have a tooth filled (prolly less painful).

Fitz

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Sighs; I could ahow you 100's of Government Buildings from around the world riddled with Masonic symbolism.

But you would still poo poo them.

As I said before: Some people just cant or wont see the wood for trees.

But here are some nice photos for you:

Canberra Australia

en.wikipedia.org...

Hampton Court, the home of King Henry VIII

The United States Capitol

New Delhi, India

I know; It's OK Bud, you just cant see it.

Good luck with the tooth sweet cheeks.
edit on 9/1/2013 by TVeducated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TVeducated

I am sorry I am late to this discussion, I thought the Triangle was a symbol of the holy trinity long before it was considered a masonic symbol?

But just to stick with the flow of your posts, what significance do you think there is if the triangles you presented as evidence are in fact masonic in nature?

(I am truely interested in your perspective, I am not antagonizing you. If I was there would be much snarkier comments here.
)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

There not triangles. There representative of pyramids with the all seeing eye at the top.

IE: The White House, The Kings Palace etc etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

In our symbolism, the triangle is very important, but the trinagle with the all seeing eye on top was a recent addition, at least to us. (from what I have learned thus far) The all seeing eye has been symbolic to many cultures since we could make pictograms. But never the less,

What significance you do think there is if this is maosnic in nature? Do you think it holds some power? Is it just to flaunt "masonicness"? Is it there to use as a guide for something?

I just don't get why it even matters, but then I am a bit shallow.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I was saying "you" as a Mason hater, not a Canadian.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You can't or won't ever see the wood for trees.

I'm not wasteing my time getting into it with you.

So does that mean you read the Masonic ritual I posted, compared it to the pictures and realized they were not the same?

If you did, good for you, if not, maybe you should.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Not every tree designates a forest though either.

What I think of the JFK assassination or 9/11 is irrelevant here. What I'm saying is that those pillars are not Masonic. Paired pillars don't mean they are Masonic. You all are so convinced of some kind of Masonic-involved NWO that you see Masonry everywhere you look. When you're a hammer, all you are going to see is nails.

To an outsider who is not informed on the subject, I'm sure you could mistake that for Masonic, but its not.

And they say the Masons are enlightened, I beg to differ, you're just a more obedient form of sheep then the rest of us.

And you're different how? You seem to believe every BS idea that is posted on any hack conspiracy theory website. If you posted something original I'd be surprised.

Wow, you really are trying to paint the boogey-man everywhere.

Triangles are not uniquely Masonic either, many cultures and groups have used it long before Masonry came into existence. Like I said before, symbols don't have an exclusive or singular meaning, interpretation, meaning, or definition. Symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous.

Also, that is a nice street design. Canberra has a aesthetically pleasing set-up.

Are you asserting that King Henry the VIII was a Mason?

Aside from your theory, the actual history of why DC was set-up the way it was is very fascinating.

I want to go to India, but I have other destinations ahead of it.

Why would pyramids be Masonic? They play no part in Masonry. Triangles do, but not pyramids.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

There representative of pyramids...

Pyramids do not appear in Masonic ritual or symbolism and are of no great importance to Masonry.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I was saying "you" as a Mason hater, not a Canadian.

FYI my Gt,Gt,Gt,Gt,Gt,Gt,Gt,Gt,Gt Grandfather is an extremely famous Mason.

Where did I ever say "I hate Masons"?

Edit: Didn't put enough greats in Gradfather.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

There representative of pyramids...

Pyramids do not appear in Masonic ritual or symbolism and are of no great importance to Masonry.

I guess this is not a pyramid and just a triangle then?

Eilat, Israel

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I guess this is not a pyramid and just a triangle then?

That is a monument that a lodge in Israel placed. In the ritual we use in the United States there are no pyramids in the ritual or symbols.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

May I ask what degree of Mason you are?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

May I ask what degree of Mason you are?

The fact that you even ask that shows the total ignorance you have towards Masonry.

edit on 9-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because he is only a 4 1/4 degree Mason

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I'm done with this thread.

Gives you all a funny handshake and leaves.

Have a good one.

"'Is there no help for the widow's son"

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I'm done with this thread.

You already said that once.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have been following the thread from the start. I do not join forums and things like that but I just had to do it now in light of what I have been hearing from many respondents who seem to know something of the workings of Freemasonry, but only on a superficial level.

This prompts me to ask - are there any high ranking Masons in this group; either from the York rite or the Scottish rite. Two 'rites' of Freemasonry are generally recognized; the 'York Rite", which many think should more properly be called the American Rite - Royal Arch Chapters, Councils of Royal and Select Masters, Commanderies - and the 'Scottish Rite' of thirty three degrees.

And puuuuuleeeeeeese do not try to push the absurd idea ( as I read recently from a poster pretending to know about the Masons) that there are only "three levels" of Masrony. We all know how nonsensical that is, so please respond intelligently or not at all.-Thanks..........Carmen

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zongoid
And puuuuuleeeeeeese do not try to push the absurd idea ( as I read recently from a poster pretending to know about the Masons) that there are only "three levels" of Masrony.

Considering the majority of Masons do not join the York or Scottish Rite what would be the relevance? Last year I 'out ranked' the head of the Scottish Rite for New Jersey who also happens to attend my lodge. This year we are co-equals again depsite (or inspite) of him being a voting 33rd.

While the Scottish Rite has thirty-three degrees, numbered from 1 to 33...

In the Northern Jursidiction they only confer the 4th-33rd, and you can get the 32nd in one day.

edit on 9-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

A Lodge in Israel does not constitute universal use.

This picture is overused and proves nothing. Please show me in what ritual the pyramid makes an appearance.

He's at least a Master Mason and that is all that matters. I mean, he's from NJ, but we won't hold that against him.

reply to post by Zongoid

I'm York Rite and Scottish Rite. There are plenty of Scottish Rite and a few others who are York Rite as well. Belonging to these rites though does not constitute us as "high ranking". Degree doesn't equal rank.

You are correct, the York Rite should be called the American Rite.

And puuuuuleeeeeeese do not try to push the absurd idea ( as I read recently from a poster pretending to know about the Masons) that there are only "three levels" of Masrony.

Well, the Blue Lodge is where the authority really lies. All appendant and concordant bodies must have permission from the Grand Lodge to operate within its jurisdiction. At least in Idaho, the Grand Master is one position introduced at every meeting he is present. One's titles and honors earned in the Rites doesn't mean anything in the Lodge.

While I'm a member of both the Scottish Rite and York Rite, I prefer the latter, but it's not a hit on the Scottish Rite I just prefer the York Rite.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join