It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by Agent Venom

Speculation does tend to get very old sometimes. Although Zecharia Sitchin is, in my opinion, an amazing man.

Praise be to Enki for Zecharia Sitchin.

He is also wrong in what he claims.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The Nagas may have lived on a continent in the Indian ocean that sank? I wonder if there is any connection with the Nagas to Atlantis.

And the plot thickens.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

...conceived of in both physical and non-physical forms, but rarely depicted in humanoid form, though they may assume a non-reptilian human form...

This speaks to them being extra-dimensional and shapeshifters.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
Hi All,

Just Posting to say that there is NO proof that reptillians exist other then mere speculation and imagination. We have all seen UFO footage that make it credible, but that whole 'look at the eyes' videos is just bogus. It seems that reptillian believers are basing on nothing but imagination show me solid proof...

Except for my "memory" of being abducted by beings with albino reptile type skin and the medical problems I developed thereafter.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

But is it evidence? Not at all. Is it real, true? Who knows. But getting slightly back on track, do I believe a race of Reptilian beings are living among us now, controlling humanity? Not in the slightest. Why? Again, lack of evidence.

Also, it's mythology.

The word mythology (from Greek([μυθολογία]) refers to a body of folklore/myths/legends that a particular culture believes to be true and that use the supernatural to interpret natural events and to explain the nature of the universe and humanity. Mythology also refers to the branch of knowledge dealing with the collection, study and interpretation of myths, also known as mythography.

[edit on 20/5/08 by Agent Venom]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I had no idea that some woman had predicted that Nibiru would return in 2003.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
For those that are interested, here's a link to a video I posted about Reptillians, from a historic point of view.
It's a bit of a shady production, but it is fast-paced and shows an interesting perspective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well, seeing as we can all agree on how there is no definitive evidence supporting the idea of the Reptilian race, perhaps it would be better for us to attempt to locate the source of the speculation.

Personally, the first time i ever encountered an example of a race of Reptiles in the eyes of western media was in watching a show called V by Kenneth Johnson - the series itself went on to propogate a series of novels and comic books, and even a video game.

All of which revolving around a race of aliens visiting earth in the guise of human skin, when in reality they were reptiles.

It was explained that "On Earth, the dinosaurs were destroyed by a massive cataclysmic event, but who is to say that on other planets, where dinosaur-like creatures existed, that cataclysmic event did not occur?".

Anyway, apparently the purpose of his creation was to highlight the means in which the Nazis subverted Germany in the 20th century, with Characters providing supporting roles for this - for example; A Boy just out of high school joins a youth movement designed to welcome the aliens to earth, but it later becomes apparent that the youth movement is nothing more than a front for rounding up scientists, who may become aware of "The Visitor's" (as referred to in the series) true identities.

The young boy's grandfather (i think, i did see it a few years ago) was a jew who survived the holocaust, but is promptly sold out by his brainwashed grandson's ambition to unite the two species (which is what the kid thinks is happening).

Personally on the concept of Reptiles, I think a lot of the more paranoid speculation is just feed-back from years of science fiction being forced down our throats, inevitably becoming distorted by individuals seeking a cause to support.

However, i'm not about to just leave it at that - my original premise was to find out where people are getting the ideas of reptilian aliens from, thereby allowing us to recognise the true source of the speculation.

If there is no evidence, then we must rely on where these ideas are coming from, as that is the source of the belief.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Perhaps religions themselves are the sources for the reptilian beliefs? Because reptilians constantly seem to end up as the bad-guys in pop culture, and that does run parallel to the bible stories that we all know.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That said, actually - i recall an example of the cause of this speculative thought in one of the Bolo series by Keith Laumar - in one of his books (the only one i've read, surprisingly) a reptilian alien race visits earth territory, except these guys don't like eating humans because our flesh is too iron-concentrated (the reptilians evolved in a galaxy more or less devoid of metals), but the premise is the same for this - a race of warlike reptilian aliens take to tormenting citizens of humanity.

There may be hundreds of examples of Reptilian aliens in science fiction, and this may prove to be a point - in that all speculation on Reptilian aliens is derivative of fictional works.

If someone can find me an example which does not rely on fictional work, i'll appreciate it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I had no idea that some woman had predicted that Nibiru would return in 2003.

She wasn't the only one, anyway that's off topic and should be debated in the other thread that I linked in a previous post.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

there is proof,you just have not seen it or do not want to see it.

www.youtube.com...

do a google search or a youtube search and do some research.

just because it's on youtube does not mean it is fake...youtube allows us to spread infromation,you just need to figure out what is fact and what is fake.

the ANU that are here are underground..sounds weird? it is weird

edit=i put in a different link to a different video
[edit on 20-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Perhaps religions themselves are the sources for the reptilian beliefs? Because reptilians constantly seem to end up as the bad-guys in pop culture, and that does run parallel to the bible stories that we all know.

It's true that religions may hold some cause for this, and even superstitious concepts are contributing to the speculation -

The idea of a person being "snakey" carries the connotation that a snake has a personality that can be compared to a human's individual psychology is wholly bias against reptiles for starters.

People have always been afraid of the things in the night - Wolves, Panthers, Bats, Snakes - Hell, even spiders and Scorpions carry some negative connotations behind them - and those last two are a variety of arachnid!

They're from the same bloody variety of creature!

If anything, i reckon we should give the reptiles a miss - It's them underground Spider-Gods i'm worried about.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

After getting to the bit with the Sumerian cylinder seal VA 243 that the narrator says is our solar system, I clicked off. Total rubbish.
Go here: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I wasn't joking by the way, I really do have "memories" of being visited by creatures with white-reptile type skin (I thought it was a fabric until a poster on another thread mentioned reptile). This stems from the age of 7/8 and was before "V" - a fantastic series and I enjoyed watching it while in hospital with sinus problems. Anyway, real or not, the origin of the reptilian visitors (in fiction or otherwise) will have been before the showing of "V" (in the U.K at least).

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapacity

"memories"?

You're suggesting that those memories are questionable in their reliability?

It would be quite wise of you to - mind control in the form of dream-like illusions is often touted as a primary means of communication from other species.

It may have simply been the case you mis-perceived the images in some way.

Can you remember any more details?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Lol, you posted the same video I posted, only it's under a different name. Well, nice to see that at least someone thinks it is an interesting video. I opened a thread about it months ago, but got no replies, lol.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

hehe sorry about that bro..

the fact is they exist.

www.youtube.com...

i'm not gonna battle it,but someone started a thread on the subject saying it's not real and i have to inform you that it is true and real

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
No proof of reptillians? Right... so you have never studied ancient texts from around the world (which I have) which speak of dragons, humanoid reptillians etc? Do a bit of research before you try and say something does'nt/has'nt existed... ok the youtube videos do not lend ANY credibility to a reptillian race, but thats what happens when people who have no idea what they're talking about post such crap.
Ask yourself this... dinosaurs existed for millions of years, is it not possible that survived and evolved into what we know as humanoid reptillians?
Saying something does'nt/has'nt existed only shows a persons ignorance and closed mind... Is'nt this ATS? Deny Ignorance?
So please keep an open mind and think that there is a possibility, no matter how slim the chances... who knows... it would be very ignorant to draw a conclusion otherwise.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

What proof is there in that video??

Maybe you should watch this video called: Agentjoannadark v. Reptile Aliens - her '___' drug trips.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20/5/08 by Agent Venom]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join