It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

not to mention the mayan god quetzelcoatl and countless others of the same description throughout ancient writings.

Quetzelcoatl is the South American version of Thoth. And yes, Thoth is real.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thank goodness someone had the balls to post this. All those ridiculous cell phone videos or highly compressed videos make me sick to my stomach when people are so stupid they can't tell the difference between compression artifacts and reptilians.

Reptilians are a complete fantasy for delusional people who have no life.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
well, for that matter, almost nothing here is provable so....whats the point? lol.

I have wanted to say that exactly so many times throughout this entire website. Not much is provable.

With that said, I believe an advanced Reptoid race does exist but it did not evolve here on earth. It came here fully evolved (just my opinion, no proof whatsoever). Do they shapeshift in the here and now? That is a bit hard to buy but I keep an openmind, maybe they do? It is sometimes easier to believe the Powers That Be are Lizards than just heartless, unconscious humanoids!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Going on the rationale that if you've been on the planet for millions of years that you'd evolve into a shape shifting news reader - what about insects or sharks etc haven't they been around for a fair bit of time.. oh hang on maybe they have evolved, there was the Beatles... hmmm .. and then you only have to look at a lawyer to see where they evolved from..

"Man speak with forked tongue"

cheers all

Berth

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Reptilians are a complete fantasy for delusional people who have no life.

A person who "has no life" is all in the eye of the beholder. See some, like myself for instance, consider a person whos almost every post on ATS is condescending, inflammatory, bitter and juvenile to be someone who has no life.

Funny how that works isn't it?

Peace

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Mankind has been here for, roughly, 3 million years. Dinosaurs were here for about 165 million years. It is odd to think that in the short time that we have been here, we evolved into something intelligent and dinosaurs didn't. Especially figuring that they had 165 million years to do it, and if they did become well adept at space travel; they had about a 60 million year periond before we popped up to go whever they might have chosen. Of course there is no proof that dinosaurs evolved into something intelligent, at least none that we know of.

I like the meteor theory about how the dinosaurs died out! However i think thats bull and humans probably destroyed them?!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ok the poster is looking for proof reptilians exist.... No one has submitted any rock solid evidence and no one ever will, pointless post IMO. For people who are bringing up mythology and ancient texts as proof, that holds no water with this discussion.... The title of the post was not did reptilians ever exist, it's show me some proof they exist. We're talking about the here and now, there could have been reptilians thousands of years ago (who know?) but where's the recent proof is what he's wondering.... As for the Dinosaurs evolving argument, that also is not valid because none of you here can even prove evolution exists! It's just a theory and all you're doing is basing one theory off of another... So before you go talking nonsense think for a minute and type something or actually find the proof for their existence..... That should hold you over for a lifetime haha..

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk

In numbers comparable to that of today's standards, i'd say 6 and a half billion spears would probably be enough to handle the dinos, provided we were actively hunting them to extinction.

Granted, we'd probably have to use about fifty PTR (per Tyrannosaurus Rex) and then run away while it bleeds to death, but you get my point.

Okay, i'm just entertaining my imagination.

It doesn't seem too far fetched that humans could have survived alongside the dinos, but that existence would be one of constant carnage and death - i'm certain that a culture like that of the Spartans would probably revel in that though.

Hmm... Spartans Vs. The Dinosaurs... sounds like a class idea for a novel.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I'm going to make an arm-band with th words "Give me a skin sample, guv." written on it and wear it when I sleep. Who knows, they might give me something to send you all a sample of.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PimpyMcgibbinsTo deny something exists because of lack of proof is ignorance.

I completely agree. People in 15th century Europe would never have seen a kangaroo, and, lacking evidence, would have denied it existed, yet they would have been wrong. You cant just say "I've never seen x, therefore x does not exist."

However, I do not believe that Reptillians exist
I guess its possible that they do, but I remain unconvinced.

Now I'm sure those two paragraphs sound contradictory
But I'm kinda agnostic I suppose. At present I dont believe because it seems too far-fetched and I havent been convinced by people showing me statues and then wildly extrapolating by saying its proof of reptillians.

I like the way, every time a new political figure comes to prominence, theyre labelled a reptillian by believers, solely on the idea that they couldnt have gotten to where they were without[i/] being a reptillian. Thus, in the believer#s eyes, they are right

Also, if David Icke is right, in that reptillians are constantly walking among us, etc, why hasnt he been silenced for what he knows?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapacity

Hey, even if it doesn't work, at least they'll know you're attempting to communicate with them.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just wondering but does anyone think that this "face" on Mars looks like a reptilian hybrid of sorts? Perhaps they once existed on Mars. Or maybe it's just a jpeg compression artifact.. lol.

And here's one that definitely looks rather amphibian-like:

This one sort of looks like it might have the skin of something similar to an amphibian..but Dr.J.A. Hynek never scoffed at Dorothy Izatt's images -- he never called them photographic compression artifacts and he in fact claims that what's showing in her movies are "extraterrestrials"!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CzErased

Y’all have to believe ‘reptilians’ are real. They are cute, really!

Original photo from wikipedia.org

I CAN HAS HUMANS! TASTE LIKE CHICKEN, YES.

[edit on 2008-5-20 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Before I give my opinion, I would like to say that the universe is vast and the probability that there is E.T. life out there and that they might visit earth is not beyond reason.

But....

Why do they have to be reptilians?

Why can't they be fishoids, bugoids, squidoids, sharkoids, craboids, scorpiods, spideroids, spongeoids, or hemorrhoids? All these things were on the planet long before reptiles (except hemorrhoids, that was my sick attempt at inserting humor)

Fish came before reptiles right? How come there are no fishoids and flying fishoids that are secretly dominating us and those reptoids?

The bugoids and the spongeoids should be the ultimate masters, why does it have to be a reptile which is millions of years younger. If a reptile can adapt to an advanced state of thinking and being, why can't a fish or a bug do it?

And if a bunch of ancients had reptile things in their art, what does that matter? There were cavemen that were far more ancient than that of the sumerarians painting hooved mammals as well as birds on the wall. Why aren't there any owloids or horseoids?

And why do they have to come from Draco? Why does it have to be some sinister sounding but at the same time named by humans constellation? Aren't constellations just a group of stars or galaxies that arranged in way that it can make a figure from the point of view of someone standing on Earth? The singular stars or galaxies that make up Draco can be thousands or millions of light years apart, one would think that an alien would choose a particular star system as its home instead of a constellation where one star can be a million light years from another.

You know this is kinda fun, but I'll stop.

It seems that this reptilian thing is too "human." Its kinda like watching a cheap sci-fi where aliens just happen to be using human expression and emotion in their speech.

An alien and human interface would be more like a cat and human interface or ant and human interface. Humans would not understand the hell out of anything when it comes to an alien other than it might be there. Theses reptoids are supposed to be advanced but yet there are humans that know too much about them, there seems to be a lack of mystery.

I won't go as far as saying that reptilian things don''t exist but so far it seems that they exist more in the minds of some humans than in reality.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
OP, how about you prove that Greys exist? you can't do it with out physical evidence like a dead body for instance.

That being said, how can you conclude reptillians don't exist because some over imaginative people on YOUTUBE (Home of many UFO hoaxes) post some 'shapeshifting' videos, this does not disprove anything, there are more hoaxes toward the Greys on the net.

And may I remind you of this thread: Reptillian Threads.

Also, our research thread can be found Here.

There is evidence if you are willing to look for it, and if you want proof? well you better start digging somewhere for bones or try to catch one

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
For what it's worth Budd Hopkins says he's gotten a lot of reports of reptilians but that the whole "reptilians are evil" thing has more to do with our prejudice against the way they look than anything they are doing differently from, say, the grays.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
A hundred thousand billion stars in the Milky Way, with a fair percentage of those harbouring planets capable of sustaining life; and much of it far older and more advanced than us primitive earthlings. Seriously, who are the crazy ones here?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Mankind has been here for, roughly, 3 million years. Dinosaurs were here for about 165 million years. It is odd to think that in the short time that we have been here, we evolved into something intelligent and dinosaurs didn't. Especially figuring that they had 165 million years to do it, and if they did become well adept at space travel; they had about a 60 million year periond before we popped up to go whever they might have chosen. Of course there is no proof that dinosaurs evolved into something intelligent, at least none that we know of.

What about insects, zebras, fish, bacteria etc? Just curious as tho why they didn't get a scoop of the ol' intelligence.

Edit:
Ah, well, it seems that wutone beat me to it. Besides, he managed to write in a fairly coherent manner as well

Originally posted by wutone

Why can't they be fishoids, bugoids, squidoids, sharkoids, craboids, scorpiods, spideroids, spongeoids, or hemorrhoids? All these things were on the planet long before reptiles (except hemorrhoids, that was my sick attempt at inserting humor)

[edit on 20-5-2008 by BlueEyes]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
if you believe aliens are visiting this earth then you cannot rule out the possibility that these E.T.'s are Reptilian.

the 'grey' aliens look reptilian to me....

[edit on 21-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
They do exist but they are interdimensional and are from, as Jacques Vallee calls it, the realms of Magonia; and so do those beings that look like Greys -- and we've got photographic images of both kinds of beings too though most experience a certain amt. of cognitive dissonance when they first view such images where many stay stuck in that mind-set but that's their own choice to do so or they just can't intellectually or emotionally handle that such beings do in fact exist.

If they originally came from somewhere else then that might qualify them as extraterrestrial... in the sense that WE may have also originated from "somewhere" else". But because they can be traced back to the ancients, most would call them terrestrial to the planet earth... just like we are too.

IMHO, and I say this with all due respect, but to say that there are NO supersensible beings who look like reptilians is to also imply that there are no supersensible beings who look like Greys or Nordics or any of those other types of beings that contactee's have reported.

But none of them are biological and physical beings. They are beings from a dimension outside of our own where sometimes they can materialize to varying degree's into our plane in the form of what can be termed as "nearly physical". So I think it would be fair to say that they are somewhere on a continuum between physical and etheric -- but more on the etheric end of that continuum than the "physical" end of it where they have the technology in their plane of existence to manifest onto our physical plane.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join