It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi All,

Just Posting to say that there is NO proof that reptillians exist other then mere speculation and imagination. We have all seen UFO footage that make it credible, but that whole 'look at the eyes' videos is just bogus. It seems that reptillian believers are basing on nothing but imagination show me solid proof...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I agree, actually. Lizard people living under the south pole... I have not yet seen conclusive evidence to proof that they are there, or anywhere for that matter.

Makes for a good laugh though.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I love the videos that get uploaded to YouTube on this subject, especially ones of news reporters who are apparently "shape shifting/morphing into Reptilians"
These people and the ones who believe them obviously don't know what video compression artifacts are.

[edit on 20/5/08 by Agent Venom]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
are you really that surprised that people base their beliefs in nothing [- sounds familiar?-]

i think the reptilian thing is a big ball of garbage, and is a shame because those who take conpiracy theories serious have to cope with not only the reptilian believers, but also the rest of the world that thinks reptilian believers and our part of the conpiracy theories are the same group.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by CzErased]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Mankind has been here for, roughly, 3 million years. Dinosaurs were here for about 165 million years. It is odd to think that in the short time that we have been here, we evolved into something intelligent and dinosaurs didn't. Especially figuring that they had 165 million years to do it, and if they did become well adept at space travel; they had about a 60 million year periond before we popped up to go whever they might have chosen. Of course there is no proof that dinosaurs evolved into something intelligent, at least none that we know of.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yeah, there's absolutely no evidence of Reptilians - other than the GIANT BIPEDAL REPTILES that lived on this planet millions and millions of years ago

Who are we to say that some reptilian species couldn't evolve and become "sentient" like us? Who are we to say that there aren't any "Reptilians" out there?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
exactly, finally some sense! come on believers show us your proof! i seen a ufo in my time, ive seen a lot of things..never seen any proof of a reptillian!

i wonder if reptillian supporters also believe in Narnia or the boogey man

[edit on 20-5-2008 by q_ball]

[edit on 20-5-2008 by q_ball]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I do agree though, the youtube videos are quite silly.

p.s. I was the anonymous replier!!!11!!! dun dun dun!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
exactly, finally some sense! come on believers show us your proof!

The point I was trying to make is, we do have evidence of "Reptilians" - the GIANT BIPEDAL REPTILES that lived on this planet millions of years ago - the Dinosaurs.

Now, is that proof of George Bush and the Queen of England being shapeshifting reptilians? No, of course not.

But, we need to at least consider the possibility that there could be "sentient" species of Reptilians out there.....

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Does George W. Bush count as the boogey man? Because if yes, then I belive! And he scares the # out of me.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Right the ancient sumerians made this just to hoax you in the 21st century.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Haaaa! Good call NephraTari

Plus stuff like the serpent in the Garden of Eden, etc etc....

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

so there is also bird people www.uwm.edu...
dog shapeshifters upload.wikimedia.org...
also this creature from greece www.eaudrey.com...
and the cocodrile shapeshifter also farm2.static.flickr.com...

of course they all exist, what do you think they created those just to hoax the 21st century

[-COME ON!-]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

not to mention the mayan god quetzelcoatl and countless others of the same description throughout ancient writings.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CzErased

You know what I think? I think you WANT to believe, but you want someone to PROVE to you beyond the shadow of a doubt. You have had no experiences of your own to speak of and you are fascinated by it and jealous all at the same time so you lash out at the people who know these things are real.

thats what I think.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Mankind has been here for, roughly, 3 million years. Dinosaurs were here for about 165 million years. It is odd to think that in the short time that we have been here, we evolved into something intelligent and dinosaurs didn't. Especially figuring that they had 165 million years to do it, and if they did become well adept at space travel; they had about a 60 million year periond before we popped up to go whever they might have chosen. Of course there is no proof that dinosaurs evolved into something intelligent, at least none that we know of.

Birds are widely accepted as being direct decendants of the dinosaurs, and alot of bird species are very intelligent.

Originally posted by NephraTari
Right the ancient sumerians made this just to hoax you in the 21st century.

How is that proof of a Reptilian race living among us? Be it past or present. Alot of Sumerian artifacts have been grossly misinterpreted as well by the likes of Zacharia Sitchin.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The point is, it's most logically correct to say that all these things COULD exist, but we don't know for sure. Cat people, Dog people, Bird people, Gorrilla people (Bigfoot!), Lizard people or Reptilians....

You can't logically say "Lizard People DO NOT EXIST" - as there's no way to prove a negative like that!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

You know what I think? I think you WANT to believe, but you want someone to PROVE to you beyond the shadow of a doubt. You have had no experiences of your own to speak of and you are fascinated by it and jealous all at the same time so you lash out at the people who know these things are real.

thats what I think.

Yeah, people cannot believe until they experience first hand what's it like to see 'reptilians'. All I could say some have a sense of humor. But, ho, where's the proof? Y'all have to believe 'us' that they are real. It's all we could go by for now -- our 'words'.

[edit on 2008-5-20 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

lets play your logic game.

you have to beleive me, i have experienced an encounter with a ancient creature called gragura, he was born in a volvano, i saw it on the forest he is the master behind all the puppets, he controls the reptilians and all the bird people, he is also a shapeshifter.
here is proof farm1.static.flickr.com... a statue of him.

beleive my word gusy, this is true.

[-
-] your logic makes me laugh

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

I do agree that some dinosaurs evolved into birds, the evidence is usually based on the similarities in both species' bone structures.

But, hypothetically, a race of the dinosaur could have evolved like we did. Even with more than enough time to save themselves from whatever cataclysm wiped out the other dinosaurs.

It is of course hypothetical, unless you do count in all of the ancient accounts of a "serpent race". Especially knowing that dinosaurs had enough time to evolve like us.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join