It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There is no proof whatsoever, except from the little reptillian piece of brain in our own heads ofcourse

But walking, talking and shapeshifting reptillians are a little ( understatement ) out there. But then again, who really knows IF those reptile dudes are the so called masters of our prisonplanet it would be possible that we are kept ignorant about them because of it.

There would be no proof because 'they' don't want the proof out there and they control every mainstream outlet in one way or another and because of the ridicule nobody will want to burn their hands on it.

On the other more earthly hand, 'reptillians' could be a metaphore that got out of hand and it only means people ( politicians and other powerhungry people ) that let themselves be ruled by the reptillian part of the brain where those emotions and hunger for power comes from. Just people like you and me but a little more agressive.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Just because Humans evolved into something intelligent, doesn't mean other creatures have. There are many animals that have been around since the Dinosaur age and their intelligence levels haven't changed much, if at all. Alligators, species of Fish, Sharks, etc. Even if dinosaurs DID evolve into something intelligent, would we not see evidence of their primitive/flourishing society? It seems silly that we would find Dinosaur fossils and NO remains of this entire society of Lizard people (structures, art, bones, etc.) Just my two cents.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Watch this video, which comes from a longer documentary, it explains it better than I can.

Dinosauroid
en.wikipedia.org...

Troodon
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 20/5/08 by Agent Venom]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

That is cool, I didn't know that they made a documentary.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I just updated it with a slightly longer version.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I do believe that it probably would be possible for a dinosaur intellagent being to have been around in the dinosaur times. But I dont believe that there are any reptillian men around now though

By the way I love the name dinosauroid

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Efflux
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Just because Humans evolved into something intelligent, doesn't mean other creatures have. There are many animals that have been around since the Dinosaur age and their intelligence levels haven't changed much, if at all. Alligators, species of Fish, Sharks, etc. Even if dinosaurs DID evolve into something intelligent, would we not see evidence of their primitive/flourishing society? It seems silly that we would find Dinosaur fossils and NO remains of this entire society of Lizard people (structures, art, bones, etc.) Just my two cents.

I do agree with you, I know that there is no proof. it seems like a plausible idea hypothetically, but we would need to find proof to even hold up any claim of a reptilian race; and there isn't any.

How did the reptilian idea start?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Started courtesy of a little thing called the internet

A lot of conspiracy theories would have died out if it werent for the internet

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by dalan.

Started courtesy of a little thing called the internet

A lot of conspiracy theories would have died out if it werent for the internet

Yes, but thankfully we have the internet. Life would suck if we had no other alternative but our friends at the Fox News network for (sarcasm)un-biased journalism. Then again, we probably wouldn't know any better...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I think it originated with the mythology off the ancient cultures. Aborigines, Indians, Summerians, old cultures from all over the world that were independant from each other, all share similar stories.

Stories of reptilian/lizard beings that came from outer space and interfered with the apeman and created us humans. It is in fact a very widespread story, but it has been erased from our society.

Here's a recent thread by Skyfloating about this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I thought all future reptilian threads were supposed to be in Skunkworks?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

I think that's more for the "George Bush is a shapeshifting reptilian" type threads.

Reptilian Humanoids, or Dinosauroids, is a different concept, and I see no reason why it shouldn't be discussed here

[edit on 20-5-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Very interesting stuff about the aborignees. I especially like how they really did spend quite some time alone and un-influenced by the outside world.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

There's plenty of historical record in drawings from ancient civilizations of a serpent race interacting with mankind. Is that empirical proof, no, but there is record. I for one believe there's something to it. It's my belief that as mankind has evolved, the serpent has been forced to manifest itself in a different way.

And yes, I believe there's a direct correlation between reptilians and the serpent of the Old Testament.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Although we have no concrete evidence- it seems foolish to think that we are the only species that have evolved into intelligent beings...we evolved from monkeys...its really not that crazy to think that something evolved from a reptile...I don't think there are people like in those google videos that are reptilian by any means but I do believe that in this almost infinite universe we would find a species similar to a reptile-like being.

To deny something exists because of lack of proof is ignorance. Same thing follows for UFO's...sure there may be little evidence but thats because we're being denied evidence by our government. It seems logical that there would be a species like the dinosaurs that resembled a reptile...just not logical to think that a human is one...

[edit on 5/20/2008 by PimpyMcgibbins]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

According to that Wiki article it was started by John Rhodes. And of course, David Icke.

John Rhodes was the first person to seriously investigate and publicly present claims of reptilian-humanoid sightings and/or contact . He established the Reptoids.com Research Center in 1997 to collect, review and present evidence of reptoid activity. He has also appeared on television and radio shows being interviewed about his discoveries and the science supporting the theory of Reptoids.

Rhodes contends that the majority of the reptilian humanoids are descendants of the dinosaurs and are biological byproducts of Earth evolution. Rhodes cites the 1980s thought experiment of Dale Russell as an example of scientific projection that correlates his "Evolved Reptoid" theory. Rhodes also states that human attention has been intentionally misdirected away from the underworld toward deep space, so the subject of underground Earth dwelling Reptoids and lost ancient civilizations can remain secret.

Rhodes also adds that most accusations of politicians shape-shifting into reptilian humanoids are totally unfounded, and that such reports are simply projections of collective fear and blame for the world's conditions. When questioned as to why Reptoids have become the proverbial "whipping boys" of modern ufology, he responds that it is because people tend to have a knee-jerk reaction to the image that western religious authorities have conditioned us to fear and distrust.

David Icke

According to David Icke, reptilian humanoids are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at manipulation and control of humanity. He contends that most of the world's leaders, from Bill Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton and George W. Bush to members of the British Royal Family, are in fact related to the 7-foot (2.1 m) tall, blood-drinking, reptilians from the star system Alpha Draconis.

According to an interview with David Icke, Christine Fitzgerald claims that she was a confidante of the late Diana, Princess of Wales, and that Diana told her that the Royal Family were reptilian aliens, and that they could shapeshift.

David Icke and others have claimed that U.S. President George W. Bush and his family are part of this same bloodline (Icke, 2004).

Icke claims, based on his exploration of genealogical connections to European royalty, that many presidents of the United States have been and are reptilian humanoids. In his view, United States foreign policy after September 11 is the product of a reptilian conspiracy to enslave humanity, with George W. Bush as a servant of the reptilians.

He also theorizes that the reptilians came to Earth from the constellation Draco, as opposed to John Rhodes, of the Reptoids Research Center, who reports that the majority of reptilians appear to be of Earth origin and that they may have outposts in various planetary systems and/or dimensions.

Icke draws connections between the reptilian aliens in his theories and the Annunaki depicted in Zecharia Sitchin's 12th Planet, which has led to other conspiracy theorists referring to reptilian humanoids as the "Annunaki"; however, Sitchin himself has always described his Annunaki as purely humanoid.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

At this point I'd rather trust the unspoiled knowledge of the ancients, than the false remake of history our mainstream media and educational systems feed us.

Our present cultures are a few hundred years old, why should we know more about Earth and the universe, than a people that has walked the Earth unchanged, for thousands of years?

Like you said, the Aborigines are very interesting, but so are the Egyptians, Maya's etc., they all seem to be connected to, when you look at there building skills, knowledge of the Galaxy and references to alien visitors.

There definately is a lot to be learned from studying the ancients, even if it's just to gain perspective.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

Speculation does tend to get very old sometimes. Although Zecharia Sitchin is, in my opinion, an amazing man.

Praise be to Enki for Zecharia Sitchin.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Mythology: Reptilian humanoids of varying depictions have been common in the myths and legends of many cultures throughout history.

Europe

Cecrops I, the first mythical King of Athens was half man, half snake. This is illustrated, for example, on a frieze on the Pergamon Altar in Pergamum. In these images from Pergamum, some of which depict gigantomachy, one sees the giant Klyteros with huge serpents between his legs. Boreas (Aquilon to the Romans) was the Greek god of the cold north wind, described by Pausanias as a winged man with serpents between his legs.

India

In Indian scriptures and legends, the Naga (Devanagari: नाग) are reptilian beings said to live underground and interact with human beings on the surface. In some versions, these beings were said to have once lived on a continent in the Indian Ocean that sank beneath the waves. Indian texts also refer to a reptilian race called the "Sarpa" (Devanagari: सर्प). The Syrictæ (Greek: Skiritai; Latin: Sciritae) of India were a legendary tribe of men with snake-like nostrils in place of noses and bandy serpentine legs.

East Asia

The Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean and Japanese speak throughout their history of 龍 (Lóng) (Yong in Korean, Ryu in Japanese) or dragons, conceived of in both physical and non-physical forms, but rarely depicted in humanoid form, though they may assume a non-reptilian human form.

In China, Korea and Japan, underwater realms are referred to where the Dragon Kings and their descendants live, as well as a lineage of humans descended from a race of dragons. This lineage was often claimed by East Asian emperors, who were believed to be able to change from human to dragon form at will.

Middle East

In the Middle East, reptilian beings ranging from certain Jinn to dragons and serpent-men have been spoken of since ancient times. In one of the apocryphal books falsely purporting to be the lost Book of Jasher, a serpent race is described.

In the Book of Genesis, God punishes the serpent for deceiving Eve into eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil by decreeing, "Upon thy belly thou shalt go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of your life" (Genesis 3:14 KJV). Traditionally, many have felt this implied that the serpent (a snake or reptile) had legs before then. Thus It is therefore often portrayed in Western art as a humanoid (woman) with a snake's tail, and sometimes lizard-like feet, as in a detail from Bosch's Last Judgement.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 20/5/08 by Agent Venom]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

I couldn't agree more.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join