It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama - that 'whitey' tape

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So Michelle and Baraaaaaaack love the Islamo-Fascist Louie Farrahkan no wonder they blame "whitey" and damn the USA!

If there is such a tape the libbies are doomed.

Baraaaaack loses nomination - blacks stay home an America wins.

Can you spell M o n d a l e ?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Blah blah blah.

Obama 08!!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
News Max Story Here

Newsmax has now picked up the rumor.
This is the first media outlet to do so, I think.
Previously it was all internet rumor.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

Originally posted by whoreallyknows
I'm mean seriously people, some of you are truely worked up about a rumor
A rumor people.

God helps us if this is what this country has to offer the world. I'll keep looking for threads about things that matter cause i'm certainly not going to waste my energy debating a RUMOR! What is this 5th grade?????

But that's what ATS is all about...rumors, basically. Aliens and UFOs. Reptilians and shapeshifters.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sean Hannity opened his radio show this afternoon talking about it, also. I didn't get to hear much of it, tho.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There has been a lot of talk on noquarterusa.net but the site is getting so many hits it's almost impossible to get on. One of the more interesting comments was that Michelle is saying "why'd he attack Iraq, why'd he ..." rather than "whitey" but I believe it's all just speculation at this point. If anyone can get on that site and provide a link to the blog that was posted this morning it might be of interest.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Michelle is saying "why'd he attack Iraq, why'd he ..." rather than "whitey"

Different blogs are reporting that the OBama camp released a log of what they want people to think was said on the tape.

Some blogs are reporting that the tape could come out this week.
But I highly doubt that. IF IF IF there is a tape then i would think that
the republicans would hold it until AFTER the democratic convention so
that they could be sure Obama is the nominee before they use this
bomb.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Sean Hannity opened his radio show this afternoon talking about it, also. I didn't get to hear much of it, tho.

That's interesting.

After reading your post I went and looked at Hannity's forums. There is a thread discussing the tape but there isn't much talk ... just folks wondering if Obama will thrown Michelle under the bus like he did Wright, Pfleger, That 'church', His grandmother, etc etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Just heard Savage talking about it on the radio aswell. With as much attention as this mysterious tape is getting I just don't see how it could be a rumor, it most definately HAS to be real when so many people are taking it seriously. Besides how would it be a surprise to anyone, you know damn well that the little intro we got into Trinity was not conveniantly the only time whitey came up. The way people are denying the obvious truth that they are racist is disgusting, you don't write a paper like the one unearthed of Michelle and not be racist. Not only do these Obama supporters need to wake up, they need to grow up and stop being so irresponsible, this is real and it's time to get real.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
and your point Sheeper?
Have we ever had a racist President before? I'm sure you will find some fine people on ATS that can give you a long list of them. How about the Jew hating Presidents? You have a list there too. But noooooooo. you give a rats arse about the racist wife. Yes, she is. I can't stand her either but Obama is still my only viable choice right now.
So what does it mean to have a racists President? You scared now because you happen to be on the other end this time? ( I'm Scandanavian so I'm as white as you get, just in case you were wondering)
It sucks doesn't it, to be hated or disliked because of your color and maybe even coming from a President. So are you going to think all retarded and vote for someone that hates others as long as its not "your" people?
Michelle is racist....Trinty church is racist... and.....list them all if you want. I don't see Obama as being racist.
But even if he was, so what. What worthless President have we had that wasn't? All of the nazi Bushes are......I'm not even going to waste anymore time on this. Use your brain, open your eyes, and look at history. At the very least, admit that you hate being the victim this time.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Congrats to the OP, for calling this out before it went more mainstream. Much thanks to RealShanti for such engaging dialoge and oppossing view, and an ability to find some common ground. Hopefully we can get some Canidates in a near future like Real, and other open minded people of peace.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

My point? What are you just being daft? I laid my point out in my post. So your argument is well he done it before so I can do it now? Go ahead and list presidents you deem as racist, it's all moot anyway, that is the past and obviously we all know what happened in the past, what we are in is called the present and we all should behave accordingly. If you really believe, his wife can be racist, he can belong to a racist church, he can call his grandma a "typical white person", he can say things like "It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned" in how to deal with white people. All that and not be racist? Get real, it's clear as day. And after reading the filth you just laid out, you should be ashamed really.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here is a little example of our Society today, especially as the 'Reverse Racism' aspect goes, involving Obama.

When asked if he could see his bust on Mt. Rushmore Obama quipped that his ears were to big. Everyone laughed at the joke and his humor.

Had a White guy said the same thing about Obama, he would have been cast to the wolves after stoning. It would have been a cruel and hateful thing to say.

Don't think so?

How about the Curious Obama shirts? You know, where Curious George is dipicted having Obama's face. Might have caught that in a 5 minute clip on one of the News Shows. And older Florida man is selling these shirts (he's white), where he remarks that Obama and George favor... upon looking at the character and the Canidate... there is really such a resemblience. The two do have similar features.

Instead of appluading the man for PROMOTING OBAMA and combining him with a MUCH LOVED LITERARY CHARACTER, the guy is condemmed a Racist for comparing Obama to a chimp. Let's not say Much Beloved Literary Character in search of knowledge... no, better to blatently make a comparison to a chimp. On National Television this man was reduced to defending his shirts while being attacked by (believe it or not, a White) newscaster for being Racist.

Would calling Obama a 'Hard Charging Mule/Donkey' be wrong? It's the freaking mascot of Democrats! Or perhaps McClain is a 'Never Forgetting America Elephant', the mascot of Republicans.

He didn't relate Obama to Kong, and misunderstood giant monkey. He didn't relate Obama to Congo, about huge gorillas. He in no way made an evolutionist stance to say people (much less simply Blacks) were offsprings of monkeys (which would be wrong, as Gorilla would be much more probable if Eveloution is to be followed), he SAID THAT OBAMA RESEMBLED A MUCH LOVED LITERARY CHARACTER.

Then was promptly called a Rasicst and told he was getting hung up on.

Need more? Oprah. Great humanitarian. (Let's not go Conspiracy and decry her). I think she's great... but stuck in the same trap. They had a seris of shows where a White Family went Black (thanks to modern makeup and molds). Oprahs idea, actually.

So, this White Family is transformed, then implanted into a Black Neighborhood. Some of the family was openly racist prior to this attempt, with some (the children) not holding those views. The Daughter makes friends in a POETRY GROUP. Remember the Poetry part, please. The Father and Mother also earn respect amongst there new neighbors, though all is not easy. Alot is learned, and some views are change.

Now, in true Prime Time fashion, it's time to turn the tables. They de-mask and show themselves to this Poetry Group. The anger is fine, as they were decieved. I understand that. Once that shock is passed, however, the mother gives a little speech.

She admits her previous position, one that has now changed. She has a new found respect for African Americans and will truely move forward. "I never knew what beautiful creatures you were".

THAT is the line that crucifies her. CREATURE! Even Oprah was appalled. Let me ask you, name some Creatures. Pegasus, Unicorn... are those not Creatures? Dragons? Come now, don't act like there are not beautiful Creatures, both living and in legand. Not only that, by definition, all Humans are Creatures. In the most sincere and loving terms she gave a Poetry Group a compliment worthy of a Poet... to be told she had learned nothing and was a Racist. BEAUTIFUL CREATURE.

Ever compare a lady to a flower, or an athlete to an animal? IT'S A COMPLIMENT. Yet, even Educated Oprah failed to see such since simplisity.

Something has got to change.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
....next you'll be telling us all you got arrested for driving while white,how you can't get a cab in New York City, how you were turned down for a promotion because you're not black, or charged interest unfairly because of the neighborhood you live in even though your credit is spotless, or were turned down for a lease on a new apartment because of the color of your skin, or were given an unfair and unjust prison term that does not fit the crime if in fact you actually did the crime, or that there are not enough grocery stores in your community but the city keeps giving out licenses to liquor merchants and there's one of those on every block where your kids have to walk to school, or that someone hung nooses on trees to send you a clear message....

I'm not buyin the "poor white man can't speak his mind" spin in this thread, though I agree with Brad to a point -the media Pundits both Black and White are basically sh*t stirrers with no other purpose than to keep us focused at on our most base emotions....however the "what if" fantasies don't move me tho I do check in from time to time to see if anyone has posted anything that looks remotely like reality...but mostly we're stuck in agendaville....no worries...I'm listening to a Sam Cooke record and the future looks so bright I gotta wear shades

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

Who cares if you buy it or not, I do and many more do, like we ever needed 100% compliance in any controversial subjects we've faced as a society. Like a lot of people never "bought" into the idea of giving black people equal rights made a difference. Just ignorant road blocks in the path for change. The fact is jerky many white people feel that special programs for minorities and afirmative action and segregated TV channels, magazines, schools ect, intended solely for blacks makes a mockery of "equal rights" and we don't need the sleep walkers to agree, it's utter BS and it is simply unfair. The reason white people say they arn't allowed to voice their opinions is because of people like you, people that hide behind race in an attempt to make us feel guilty for even bringing it up. And don't say you didn't because your whole first paragraph is one big attempt to hide behind race. So blacks had it worse in the past, we are in the present and that is not justifiable means be un equal to the white population.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeperSo blacks had it worse in the past, we are in the present and that is not justifiable means be un equal to the white population.

I think you've captured how most middle-class working white people feel. Enough's enough. When everybody is struggling it's patently unfair to favor any group simply because of their skin tone.

We're in a new era. It's not just black and white. It's not that simple. Black and white are just pigeon holes the powers that be want to perpetuate to keep us polarized and keep them in control.

Black, white, brown, yellow, it doesn't matter anymore. We need to be FOR each other and not against each other. We need to love each other, not resent each other. And we can only do it one person at a time. We don't need a political leader to give us permission.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Smart man
. We are living in a place where we all face the same hurdles, I live in a small apartment complex of four units, mexican family with 2 kids next to me that are stuck living in this dump hole while trying to support a family. Below me a black family with 2 kids and I think an uncle and she is having a hard time finding a job and the poor husband works his butt off to support all of them including the uncle. Some college kids also below me that are living off school loans but they will regret it in the future and will end up like us. And me I got laid off because the gas prices are too much(legal courier) and I can't find a job for some reason.

Sorry for all that, just aggrein, we are all in this together and to give any one race special advantages and free reign to segregate themselves as they see fit just isn't right.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Bottom line, the US is moving towards Communism lite, with the most extreme Marxist front-runner running for President in Obama.

In the NWO model, the middle class is non-existant. It is only the Elite and those that work for pennies otherwise. Sure, the NWO will take care of the poor, but keep you poor!!

Obama would be fat, rich and sassy along with the rest of Congress, while these bleeding hearts find they've been shunned in more ways than one. Obama has no business being President anyway.

If you were Obama, and making over 4 million like he is, and have always been rich, went to a prominent high-class High School in Haiwaii onto an Ivy League college, could you *REALLY* identify with the hardships of those poor saps that he claims he is going to peform miricles for??? I think not.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by realshanti

Who cares if you buy it or not, I do and many more do, like we ever needed 100% compliance in any controversial subjects we've faced as a society. Like a lot of people never "bought" into the idea of giving black people equal rights made a difference. Just ignorant road blocks in the path for change. The fact is jerky many white people feel that special programs for minorities and afirmative action and segregated TV channels, magazines, schools ect, intended solely for blacks makes a mockery of "equal rights" and we don't need the sleep walkers to agree, it's utter BS and it is simply unfair. The reason white people say they arn't allowed to voice their opinions is because of people like you, people that hide behind race in an attempt to make us feel guilty for even bringing it up. And don't say you didn't because your whole first paragraph is one big attempt to hide behind race. So blacks had it worse in the past, we are in the present and that is not justifiable means be un equal to the white population.

Feel free to buy it - but its simply not the truth...and calling me names won't change that....there are no segregated TV channels, and magazines that cater to special interests have been around for ever...do you have an interest in women's magazines? - well great, cause there are many women's magazines out there...

white people are allowed to voice their opinions...no one is stopping you, are they??? I didn't think so...and who is hiding??? my first paragraph happens to be the truth for a great many people in this country - why are you so threatened by the truth?

And when you say "Blacks had it worse in the past", well I'm sorry to be the one to break the big shocking news but all those things I mentioned are STILL GOING ON...but like I said, no worries cause the future is bright, fella....thats why the ignorance spewed on this thread is like dust in the wind of change...we are all in this together regardless...this too shall pass..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by jamie83

Smart man
. We are living in a place where we all face the same hurdles, I live in a small apartment complex of four units, mexican family with 2 kids next to me that are stuck living in this dump hole while trying to support a family. Below me a black family with 2 kids and I think an uncle and she is having a hard time finding a job and the poor husband works his butt off to support all of them including the uncle. Some college kids also below me that are living off school loans but they will regret it in the future and will end up like us. And me I got laid off because the gas prices are too much(legal courier) and I can't find a job for some reason.

Sorry for all that, just aggrein, we are all in this together and to give any one race special advantages and free reign to segregate themselves as they see fit just isn't right.

If you have enough money you can insulate yourself which I guess is why a some people like having lots of money....otherwise no one I know who is Black "segregates themselves" so from my point of view, and no offense to you intended, but those who promote the view that Blacks have segregated themselves are promoting a lie...

And for the record - I have doubts - huge doubts - about all the candidates...
but I disagree strongly with the notion of racism as it has been defined in this discussion as anyone who takes the time to read my previous posts can tell...

and I agree with you wholeheartedly that we are indeed in this together.. but that is not what is being promoted on this thread...in fact just the opposite...

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join