It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings FAQ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi Rob !!! are u well?? As usually, I hope so..!!! Do u think that during summer it is easier to observe "strange" phenomenon...???
I wish u happy days and I hope to hear from u !!!
with sincere LOVE !!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Did you find some answers to your questions Rob? I hope so.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is interesting -

Cellar coma girl

What do you think Robbie?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thebox

yes this is very interesting it confirms to me what i have always thought of the energyof him and that of his music and words they heal well thats my thoughts on it and experinece of being in a space with thousands of others and witnesing the energy change and the emotions and effect he has on people is very special, and i guess you wouldnt really know what i mean unless you have witnessed this and be ing around it while it is working its magic,

namaste

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Rob

Where are you, have you been abducted? lol

I know you're a busy lad but the conference is next weekend lol!!

Ross

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well, according to Jenny Randles Rob's cousin Jason has been a focus of UFOS since childhood. They say that abductions etc. run in families.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Rob aka Chris has always been around folks LOL its like the little grey aliens that you know they are there but you never catch it fully
just kidding.

But at least i know he has been here lot of times from a long time ago in a galaxy far away..opps sorry too much star wars
anyway i think he went for a few days (springer may open up again the treath when Chris is with us again posting :lol
that doesnt mean he doesnt enter all the days to watch the posts, i bet my life (gulp!
) that he comes here every day when he can to read everything
the only problme with that is if you read too much ATS stuff you end up like Dan Akroys Conhead

Hope you have a great day chris! Cheers!

[edit on 14-6-2008 by AlexDJ]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
hi Rob,

Where are you ?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
This is interesting -

Cellar coma girl

What do you think Robbie?

are you and i the only 2 who think this is worth some attention???

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
People co.uk.

15 June 2008
ROBBIE TO BE ANGEL
By Alice Walker, Emma Donnan & Katie Hind
Robbie Williams hopes to be launched into space within the next three years.

The superstar singer, 34, who now lives in LA, is planning to join a trip on one of the space tourism programmes currently being tested.

A pal said: "His plan is to be one of the first space tourists and he's looking into it right now. He hopes the first flight will be by 2011 as predicted. He wants to go into space before he reaches the age of 40."

REALLY ???
I dont believe....

We can join you into the space for the next gig.....it would be amazing !!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XL-ART

ouahhhh, it's very brave

good luck !

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by XL-ART

This is definitely a first - an ATS member going into space.

Oh, the privileges money can buy! Fancy buying me a ticket Rob? I’ll pay you back in instalments.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL-ART
People co.uk.

15 June 2008
ROBBIE TO BE ANGEL
By Alice Walker, Emma Donnan & Katie Hind
Robbie Williams hopes to be launched into space within the next three years.

The superstar singer, 34, who now lives in LA, is planning to join a trip on one of the space tourism programmes currently being tested.

A pal said: "His plan is to be one of the first space tourists and he's looking into it right now. He hopes the first flight will be by 2011 as predicted. He wants to go into space before he reaches the age of 40."

REALLY ???
I dont believe....

We can join you into the space for the next gig.....it would be amazing !!

I heard about it on the radio a few weeeks ago that it is possible within a few years. Tickets are already sold. But right now it's only possible for the rich people among us.
I think it would be very scary! But amazing as well!!!

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Nymfe]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
hey!

now that you are interested in the OVnIs thing, i wanted to comment you about a video of atwo guys playing football in the night in the middle of the street and all of sudenly something appers from behing a post and put his 'han' against his arm.
this video was shown in the program of 'Adal Ramones' in Mexico
u should see it!

sorry about the spellling but english is not my native language

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi !!!
I've read about the new sightseeing in UK and about the poening of some secret files about UFO in Great Britain and France...!!
An italian newspaper published today speaks as follows. " UFOs have become TOPICAL again... Some days ago three soldiers on a helicopter in Wales swear they have seen a "strange" object which spread lights.. They tried to follow it but they didn't succeed 'cause it soon disappeared.."
I think the most inetresting thing is the poening of the secret dossiers..
Did know bout that???
What do u think about all that??

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
.... I wanted to say OPENING of secret files and NOT poening ...
SORRY !!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
As I have some problems to post on the BTS thread that is linked here in the first post of this thread and the initial thread is still closed:

I wanted to THANK all the posters and especially the ones who brought up and provided so many good links about sound, vibrations, frequencies, Solfeggio, energy, relationships and so on.

If someone did also read the "How to sing like a planet" www.sfgate.com.../g/a/2008/04/23/notes042308.DTL&type=printable
and missed the included (death) link ... here the reference can be read too:
www.livescience.com...

What back then reading the above came to me mind, was that hopefully whenever the scientists really find this mysterious sound our earth is humming ... that there will not be musicians that make some kind of techno or hiphop version out of it

I could image the amount of earthquakes would exponetially grow if the sound/song reaches the charts or is played out loud in big stadiums?!?!?
Any informed opinions welcome!

@s_erendipity
It's been a while since my post here and thanks for your encouragement to carry on. I must admit my posts are never really meant as criticism. It's really more about being constructive and trying to look at everything from all possible angles ...

As it is written here in the article about the Solfeggio www.redicecreations.com...

"Vibration and sound can be used, like most things, either with positive intention or negative intention. Used negatively, it’s nothing more than control and manipulation. Most of the world has been built upon control and manipulation by the way we communicate thru language. ..."

and knowing that whenever a well known celebrity with thousands of fans and other folks that are behind him (press, etc.) is involved ... some knowledge could cause a big boost ... whithout knowing thyself and the awareness of it's effects ... but in the end will also reflect on his own soul and karma.

Just looking at the picture of the piano keyboard in the above article and seeing the arrangement of the white keys ... it reminds me again about the 'black light' experience where they were 5 ... 3 on one side and 2 on the other, while the stripe passed the room.
What I found also remarkable now is that compared with the balls of light that appeared outside the house, observed from the balcony ... the stripe of black light came from inside of the house ... moving outside ... so this kind of energy seemed to be already in the house?!?
Can someone find remember the direction of 'The Movement'? Meaning from West to East or South to North etc.

Now 'coincidently' some days after I posted on this thread I met this friend with the black shadow experience in the neck again and I asked her if she could remember what was going on back then ... and she said to me that if there is the possibility: to ask the person(s) if he/she who experienced something simular was/is a longterm victim of 'mobbing'?

@spacedementia
Concerning the primenumbers and music connection to aliens:
It's still a big mathematical riddle ... The Music of the Primenumbers (also the name of a book) ... and it also seems still UNPROVED! -> like the existence of aliens (and in my opinion also just a way of perceiption and definition
)

But generally speaking in the history of mankind: mathematics and music often were some kind of unity, as both as math and music use a technical 'language of symbols'. With this symbols we can express structures, we invented and created or observed in nature.
And how do think aliens communicate ... aren't for example crop circles massive 'symbols' ... like for example also mandalas, yantras, hieroglyphs, maps, dates, numbers, etc. ?
In the end such things can only be joyfully understood by the folks who can perceive the inner beauty of all this symbolism ... and have the gift to play n' create something wonderful out of it.
I do not know what state of mind people into music have, but some of them surely have a better feeling for harmonic structures, patterns, symbolism etc. like other's.
And I can imagine that there are also some (aliens?) out there who do understand and know lot's about the creation mechanisms and structures of the whole universe ...

Good Night/Day all

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
chrisonabike..
take a look at stan romanek website... i saw some pics on there that seemed to be very similar to your first posts regarding the dark shadows you saw... take a look.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm wondering where Robbies gone. Kinda disappeared back off the scene as quick as he appeared. Shame! It was good to have him on board!

IRM

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
maybe its because in "celebrity stargazing thread" there are some people they got nothing better to do like talking about his career....miss the literal meaning...miss the topic.. a lot of times...

thats only my opinion...i dont know if im right...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join