It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda Exposed!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have discoverd the alien ships you will see at the 2012 olympics

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
2012 is the return of Quetzacotal the Reptilian king

the race responsable for eating the Mayans

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
the link doesnt work..

and actually the original link for this thread is dead too..

can the source be found elsewhere..?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
2012 is a celebration of the axis of evil. USA, Uk, Israel and allies. It's the celebration that zion/axis of evil/new world have finally a united world.
Russia, Iran, etc. Oppose the New world Order scheme and as such the powers that be are trying to bring them to heel. America had planned for Russia to be tied up with the Georgian conflict so that Russia could not support Iran. War with Iran is expected anytime in the upcoming months. 28. Irans profile as a terrorist state still requires work. It is expected that the medias goal of villanising Iran will increase in the upcoming months.

By 2012 all loose ends should be tied up and the end of the world as we know it. So we can celebrate a thousand years of media incduced, brainwashed, peace.

A final note that sites like these provide an outlet of misinformation for those wishing to know the truth. Each and everyone of you here add your own agenda and corrupt the basic truth. As you're supposed too.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Having the same problem as Skywatch. Every link to the original blog as well as the updates have all been removed?

I hate being late

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The owner of that blog has died and it was removed.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am very sorry to hear that.

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Rik Clay may have passed on to another realm but that doesn't mean his contribution to this area of research has to end.

Check out Ian Crane's 'Fool Me Once ...' presentation, which got Rik started on this line of inquiry.

This presentation is in six parts

Also check out www.foolmeonce.co.uk

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
When the 2012 Logo was launched there was an absolute uproar, and several newspapers here ran competitions to design a better logo. I sent mine in and suggested Wilf Rolins might get some sympathy if they used my version, but no-body ever sent me £400,000 or offered me dental...

Maybe I'm just not "Down wiv da Yoof" enough?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

how did he die? anyone?
"could" be suspicious?

the blog is still in googles cache

[edit on 23-9-2008 by beefeater]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Los Angeles 1984 Olympics a 100,000 Blue ( Masonic/Cabalistic) Flashlights were lit in unison allowing the abyss to accept the incoming Flying Saucer above the stadium while 2001: Space Odyssey music plays over the loudspeakers. Out steps a green man from space, or the space between it, greeting the human race.

link youtube video

Thread at AboveTopSecret
Link

[edit on 9-11-2008 by mirada]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

London 2012

Link YouTube LONDON 2012

Olympic Logo: People are seeing either " ZION" or a stylized "SWASTIKA"

Follow this Link

[edit on 9-11-2008 by mirada]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hello there i live in an area of london very close to the site of the olympics at stratford 2012.
my garden looks towards the olympic site.
i have just been watching an interview with ian r crane on tv and may have some interesting evidence to support his theory about a staged alien invasion at the olympics.
over the past year and a half approx i have been a witness to four seperate ufo sightings in the area all at night, with perfectly still calm conditions with no cloud cover, lasting from a few seconds to very nearly an hour.
each ufo being a different colour and shape and acting in a different manner each time, red and triangular, two seperate yellow discs (acting together), a peach (yes peach!!!) coloured ufo and one which changed on a regular basis from red to white to blue (very patriotic) keeping this sequence up.
all doing impossible arial manoevers or travelling in straight lines across the sky towards the olympic site at fantastic speeds.
i have also noticed that the meridian line from greenwich (which can be seen on calm, cloudless nights) is a projected green laser also passes through the area.
could this be a series of dry runs using the meridian laser system to project these images?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

Listen I'm sorry but every time someone points out something the government might do it greatly lowers the chance of the doing it, thats why most conspiracy theorists aren't taken seriously, everytime someone says something specific about what the government will do in a public forum, they know and to further disprove/discredit non sheeples like us they simply hold back on plans making us all look like fools.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hi guys im new in ATM and this is my first post. there is very interesting info in ATM thas why i register today. id like to know if there is any other link to this video if not please send me a video to my email [email protected] because i cant see any working link to confirm this claims. thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BenoBurns

just type rik clay into youtube

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Can get the blog here, although images don't seem to load. Anyone have them (his edited ones) cached/saved so we can take a peek?

web.archive.org...

reply to post by orby1976

Sorry! We couldn't find the page you requested.

The page you requested is no longer available on Yahoo! News.

[edit on 2/3/10 by GhostR1der]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has noticed. But every single video and photo of this is always mysteriously disappeared. Every link sent on this thread so far is bad. Blogger dies? Since when did a bloggers blog, get taken down after he died? It's on the net, has nothing to do with his personal life, if he dies, his blog stays around pretty much forever, just never gets updated. It seems, someone is trying to keep this quiet. Quite odd.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join