It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda Exposed!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

of course they wanted controversy.

it gets people talking.

this particular thread.. stems much deeper than just the logo my i add.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cornixman

actually - now that i read your post again - you didn't, my bad. You said you "could" call me naive etc. Sorry bout that. it was kinda late when i posted it - no sweat, i hope..

Anyway, i already mailed the people at wolffonlins the links to this thread and Rik's blog. So they know you guys know .. *thunder sound*.. They're either pooping their pants as we speak or having a good laugh.

and Eric, no, i don't know the olins dude personally, but in my line of work (logos/branding), he's considered one of the most important people in the industry. So yes, i have read books by him and watched video'd lectures. Inspiring dude, i must say. Even though i completely disagree with him defending this logo, it's a disgrace for the industry imo...its nu-rave style is already outdated and i can't look at it without seeing lisa simpson giving head...

You guys know the london olympic committee paid 400.000 pounds for this monster, right? that's just for the logo...

chew on that, Lisa

peace,
mrJ

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mister Jones

Nice to know they'll know the secrets out then eh!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

One more thing... Mr Jones

How do you explain the findings with regards to the map posted on the blog?

thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

More co-incidence? I've got a load more evidence where that came from which ill post too

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i agree every time i look at the logo i only see "relations". i think i might just have to buy one of those shirts, that is so funny, and thanks for all the post everyone, this quite the interesting topic and lots of coincidences have been metioned, very good work, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

but as for either a staged alien annoucment or even the real thing and everyone being told their beliefs are bunk and to believe in a higher conscienceness, i just dont think people are ready for that, even if the NWO is trying to pull together a world under ONE GOVERNMENT ONE RELIGON its gonna end badly. even with all the alien publicity from the BRits and the vatican i dont think people are ready to be told their beliefs have been spoon feed to then and its all a lie. Look at the world now theres quite a few wars going on concering religon and belief. And as for trying to disarm the US public or any other nation it will never happen, to many weapons available either through legal and illegal means. I will tell you that anyone trying to take my 9mm away from me better be wearing that dragon armor cuz my hydrashocks will be sprayed. A great american and nra C. Heston once said " PRY MY GUN OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS"

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Osirus82 wrote:

' ... and everyone being told their beliefs are bunk ...'

Well now, that would be where 'Project Blue Beam' comes into play.

Ian R. Crane

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ianrcrane

hear hear.

Ian, wondered if you'd come across the street plan stuff that i found yesterday? Seems incredibly suspect!

I'm still to send you that email, but it will be after the bank holiday

[edit on 21-5-2008 by rik_c]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

re
The people who brought you the washington monument, are the same people who instigated Royalty in Britain, and are the same people who created the state of Israel. It's all one in..

lol
what a lot of poppycock.
God created Israel , wrote the Bible and will rule the planet from there through Jesus on the throne of David.
These are the last days though so you better get on board as Sonny Terry and Brownie McGee used to say
shalom

Y

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Can we finally say,

the Freemasons are
an evil bunch?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

definately getting there! i've got a load more information to publish shortly. the rabbit hole gets deeper.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The 2012 olympics could quite possibly be a coronation.

Please Reference this page--it has much interesting information:

www.goroadachi.com...

The coronation info with the 2012 olympic logo is down near the bottom of the page.

Any other thoughts on this one??

It's basically a resurrection of the Stuart bloodline...Like the Phoenix Rising.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Twisted Pair

that is quite a link you posted....

i think ill need to read it a few more times to fully grasp it, but my first question is where does Vin Diesel fit into all this??

you know you cant have a storyline like that without him...

[edit on 23/5/2008 by Zeus187]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swordbeast
Well, check this out at 3:50/3:51 into the video:

On the first look, it kinda resembled a grey alien with the big, black eyes. This in the frame of a TV-transmission that seems lightly disturbed. Big announcement? I guess I have to check out this video some more...

My friend that is just a guy running wearing glasses! I like the thread but all sounds to farfetched and as a typical conspiracist, you like to believe in such things. Ok here is the thing, conspiracies are great yeah! However there are some things which seem farfetched like the 2012 olympics but you have re-searched to much into it and have actualy forced yourself into believing its true. Yeah its interesting to read and appeals to alot of people but i think you won't be happy when the time comes, and nothing actually happens along the lines of what you speak.

We all know 2012 is going to be a big year but there are too many conspiracies and events to focus on just one and the best thing to do is just wait... Thats all we can do, unless there is some cold hard mind blowing evidence to prove me wrong then i don't want to know!

Like i said interesting thread you got going! Flagged and stared.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

apology accepted Mr Jones

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The following interview is available from the Members section of:

www.redicecreations.com

Ian R. Crane - The New World Order's Quest for Zion in 2012
May 22, 2008

We continue our excellent program with Ian R. Crane and dive into the subject of the New World Order's Quest of Zion in 2012. We to set the context of the concept of the New World Order and move on to connect this to Zion, the new Jerusalem and London, the 7/7 bombings, the 2012 summer Olympics and the possibility of a fake alien invasion, a major event in the year of mystery. We discuss human origins, the possibility that the elite think that they are descended from the Anunnaki. We talk about how the elite and psychopaths at the top levels of power are trying to control everything natural and everything "unpredictable". We also discuss how Mt Hermon in Lebanon that's on the 33rd parallel is connected to 2012 and much more.

In addition ...

The following interview is available on the public section of:

www.redicecreations.com

Ian Crane - Codex Alimentarius, GMO and Artificial Food Scarcity

These seemingly unconnected interviews are all part of the NWO's accelerating agenda to establish their Full Spectrum Dominance by 2012

Meanwhile, The Hidden Agenda (see below) was recorded at the Glastonbury Symposium in July 2006

Google Video Link

Ian R. Crane
www.foolmeonce.co.uk

[edit on 24-5-2008 by ianrcrane]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

Well if you count that the Olympics 2012.. is the XXX (30th) olympiad... (same as prince williams birthday)... i think you'll find your Vin Diesel connection

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

That is a guy with sunglasses on and he's running...I hope we aren't taking this too serious. Zion...alien invasion...I'm not a skeptic by any means but this is a creative way to say the olympics are coming...I know I'm gonna get grief for this post but yikes...lets pull ourselves together.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

Did you read the follow up post with regards to the Street Plan...?

thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

The man running.. is just a deterent from the real evidence which is being dug up.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

Oh and Alien invasion isn't the correct word.. because whatever this "thing" or "event" is.. it's a big fat lie.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by rik_c]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join