It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda Exposed!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
LOL thats a good point on the manhood stuff, talk about subliminals!!

Nice find

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
LOL thats a good point on the manhood stuff, talk about subliminals!!

Nice find

to help illustrate my point in case anyone doesn't see it yet, I have taken the logo and broken it up just a little bit:

again sorry for the 'perversion' and hope this doesn't get deleted, but i think that's what the creator of the logo was really trying to imply, I'm simply a messenger.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentStovkowski

I see your point, but I find it even harder to believe that at that level, some designer would make a joke of the design, and that it would go unnoticed by his superiors.

If you look at it from a NWO-perspective, it wouldn't make sense to make that joke.

If you look at it from a thrustworthy company's perspective, it wouldn't make sense either.

I still think it is supposed to spell "zion". It sure fits in the picture, combined with the other info.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

I see your point, but I find it even harder to believe that at that level, some designer would make a joke of the design, and that it would go unnoticed by his superiors.

If you look at it from a NWO-perspective, it wouldn't make sense to make that joke.

Sure it does. The goal of the NWO Zionists is to degenerate, sexualize, and corrupt our people. What better way than to create a logo that will be seen by millions of people, that has subliminal messages telling us to have sex in an unnatural way?

In this particular logo, it is subliminally telling us that when we have sex, we should 'come' on the woman's face, and not inside of her.

This is the NWO's way of making sure we do not procreate/reproduce.

I'm dead serious.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by AgentStovkowski]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

lol

thats funny! i read your first post totally unaware of what you were talking about, then I read your second one...If your really serious, I apologize and am definitely not mocking you. I mean come on. Thats funny...

ok..drying eyes now...

Seriously. If it is supposed to be 2012 then why are the "2"s not the same? I mean if you take the rest of the logo. It is consistent. Take the word london for example. In the font they chose, the "o"s are both the same. So are the "n"s. Why would the "2"s not be the same in 2012? Unless they had another significance....? like a Z and a B ...similar, but not quite the same...hhhmmm...

Sorry if this has already been pointed out.

edit to clarify

[edit on 20-5-2008 by abelievingskeptic]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I completely agree with what you said about sexual degradation, and it fitting in a NWO-prespective, that makes sense.

However, I responded to this:

I think whoever designed the logo did it as a joke, and the organizers of the event just haven't caught on yet.

It being a joke, doesn't fit the NWO-perspective, cause they would be dead serious about it. That's what I meant here.

I know that occult, perverted and sexually degrading subliminal messages are definately NWO style.

[edit on 20/5/08 by enigmania]

[edit on 20/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Also. I meant to point out whenever (as far as I know) a new font created, they always stay the same. The "A" will always look like an "A". The "1" will always look like a "1" and the "2"...I would think would always look like a "2". I see no reason for them to change the font like that. Wouldn't that make it harder to read anyway?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
But there doesn't necessarily have to be a NWO component to this. Maybe the designer of the logo they hired was a 20 year old college kid who was drunk or high, and thought he would be funny and abstractly make the logo look like a woman giving head.

While of course the Olympics are run by the NWO and the people who really control the show, it's not like the men in black sit on a computer and create logos with photoshop. They hire designers for that.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic
Also. I meant to point out whenever (as far as I know) a new font created, they always stay the same. The "A" will always look like an "A". The "1" will always look like a "1" and the "2"...I would think would always look like a "2". I see no reason for them to change the font like that. Wouldn't that make it harder to read anyway?

I can see the "2", "0" "1" and "2" in the logo. But I don't get where that little dot/shape in the center comes from? It doesn't have anything to do with "2012". None of those numbers have a dot in it.

In fact, I think if you took that middle dot out of the logo, it wouldn't look so much like a guy spooging on a woman's face. I think the designer of the logo added that dot in just to secretly make the logo look like that.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yes, but if the logo is representing something that they want it to represent, and fits there agenda, it would be logical that they were involved in the process of making it.

Why would they let a random guy, make a random design, and how logical is it for that random design to actually fit one of their agendas?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic

I can see the "2", "0" "1" and "2" in the logo. But I don't get where that little dot/shape in the center comes from? It doesn't have anything to do with "2012". None of those numbers have a dot in it.

In fact, I think if you took that middle dot out of the logo, it wouldn't look so much like a guy spooging on a woman's face. I think the designer of the logo added that dot in just to secretly make the logo look like that.

Ya the dot may be for the 'spooging'...

I see it as well. I dont get why the first 2 is different than the second 2. Know what Im sayin? Fonts/ logos, if that is what you want to call it, do not change like that. It just seems odd to me.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Well, I'm an art major and I had to take 3 design classes so far. Just throwing my credentials out there with what I'm about to say.

In font (type), yes all characters will usually match each other. Go open any design program up, and type some letters, the "I"s, the "T",s the "O"s, are always going to look alike. That's how font (type) works.

But in logos like this which are designed by hand, they are not made out of font (type), but rather made out of shapes. The artists creates the logo manually using shapes, so the "2" and the "2" are not going to be the same unless he intends them to be the same.

And usually when you are designing something professionally, you do not want it to look like use you font (type) to make the logo, as that's the easy and lazy way of making things, you want it to look like you put effort into it (for you get paid more obviously). And the best way to make it look like you didn't take the lazy route, is to not have letters/numbers look the same and have it looking like you just typed them out instead of designing them by hand.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by AgentStovkowski]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

Thanks man.

And in response to Erase88 who thinks that leylines are mumbo jumbo... then simply why are they building the Olympic site on top of them?? Coincidence, like the rest of all this?

How come that particular area was vacant... explain the road names... come on lets have your ideas?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
update here for anyone who missed it: thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wow this guy has so much info.

The 11:11 thing really creeps me out. Too many coincidences...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones

Originally posted by cornixman
reply to post by mister Jones

So he created his masonic company and then left in 2001?

I fail to see how that changes the fact that a company with a heavy jewish masonic influence created a zionist logo?

You can say that it's all coincidence and I am paranoid but I could also say that you are naive and a sitting duck.

By the way I have no wish to contact a freemason as I prefer to communicate with honest moral people.

insulting me because i don't believe your theory isn't really helping your case, my dear friend. I gave you all the information you need to contact the people you're talking about, but if you choose not to and continue to speculate, then i can't help you.

Care to point out where I was insulting towards you Mister Jones?

It is no concern of mine what you believe, I really don't care

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cornixman

now now people

Mr Jones have you ever met Wally Olins yourself? You claim he's a nice man..

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Actually, the logo represents 2012, AND the headline musical guest at the opening ceremonies...

Check it out...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidsNite

oh dear...

that might explain the 'Osbourne Road' near the site too.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I see what you are saying, from an artistic angle that makes sense, but speaking from a business point of view, which I have owned 4, usually consistancy is key. Now, of course on the huge scale that the olympics exists maybe it doesn't matter, but it just seems odd to me that the 2 would be changed from one style to another in a logo. Maybe this didn't even enter into their heads when they created it. But I am completely sure it was heavily scrutinized before it was chosen.

Honestly, in my opinion, it is a poor choice for a logo. It is unclear, and it could represent a variety of things without the for-knowledge of it being the olympic logo. That is either poor sense (I highy doubt) or a direct decision to be contraversial in whatever way intended.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join