It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda Exposed!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Anyone notice that the Rings are on the O part...and the O, kind of looks like Australia?

I've read a lot of reports/stories/theories that Australia is the foundation for the New World Order, that what happens here, is a test run to implement world wide, with the NWO Leader Kevin Rudd, watch what happens here in Australia to see what happens world wide after!

Either way, Australia with the 7 states, 7 heads of the beast, the land down under/hades...things are going to be interesting none the less.

Marty

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

have you seen the update with regards to the logo's creator?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornixman
reply to post by mister Jones

So he created his masonic company and then left in 2001?

I fail to see how that changes the fact that a company with a heavy jewish masonic influence created a zionist logo?

You can say that it's all coincidence and I am paranoid but I could also say that you are naive and a sitting duck.

By the way I have no wish to contact a freemason as I prefer to communicate with honest moral people.

insulting me because i don't believe your theory isn't really helping your case, my dear friend. I gave you all the information you need to contact the people you're talking about, but if you choose not to and continue to speculate, then i can't help you.

I will mail this thread to the people at wolffolins, i'm sure it will make their day

by the way, the "heavy jewish masonic influenced company" also does (probono) work for UNICEF, Amnesty International, Samaritans, (RED), MacMillan Cancer Support, Alfa Bank etc.

peace & out
mr.Jones

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
by the way, the "heavy jewish masonic influenced company" also does (probono) work for UNICEF, Amnesty International, Samaritans, (RED), MacMillan Cancer Support, Alfa Bank etc.

peace & out
mr.Jones

Which by no means makes them anymore innocent.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

claiming that wally olins created the london 2012 is pure disinformation. He left the company 7 years ago...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just a thought......

Turn the o upside down, make it an A, re- jig and hey presto...

NAZI

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by baburak

..............Now that you mentioned Nibiru, I remembered this little spot.

2012 promises to be a very exciting year in Great Britain. Most significantly Her Majesty The Queen will, it is hoped, celebrate 60 years as Sovereign and London will host the Olympic Games for the first time since 1948.

www.jubileewalkway.org.uk...

- -
__
- -
- -
__
__

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mister Jones

Where did anyone make that claim??

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

Originally posted by rik_c

have you seen the update with regards to the logo's creator?

I assume this was refering to the background of Wally Olins? If not, i apologize..

In reference to the alleged mason-zionist influence of WolffOlins, did you read that part about his conflict with judaism? It's in the quote posted on page 4. Also, can you provide me a credible link (one will do) that shows that he is a freemason? In the interview he talks about his father trying to persuade him into joining the lodge, but he never states that he did.

right?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

Well, it seems you've really got your foot in. I think my opinion has rolled over. You might be onto something, even if it is NOT what you think it is.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It looks very Chinese to me and not very Londonised or British in anyway, they could have had a Lion or something not some blocks that look abstract and have nothing to do with anything. Even I could have drawn somthing better, they should have asked children to design it and made it something from the people of the area.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Thanks. I'm not claiming to know 'what it is'... all i suggest is that there is 'something' going on. It could be a false flag ufo event or something with a more religious overtone.

Given the imagery in the videos they've released, coupled with my ongoing research - which ill post tonight, it's clear something big is intended.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Australia only has six states not seven. It also has two territories so I don't know where your getting seven from.

[edit on 20/5/2008 by iCEdTenG]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iCEdTenG

Ignore the Australia stuff! It's going nowhere

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
another major update in a couple of hours folks

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
reply to post by Im a Marty

Australia only has six states not seven. It also has two territories so I don't know where your getting seven from.

[edit on 20/5/2008 by iCEdTenG]

Was going with the NT being the head being wounded
, i don't classify Canberra as anything lol

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Major update: most substancial find yet!!

thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rik_c
reply to post by Erasers88

How come it took you all but one year to make one post on ATS?

Same with the account above... It took you a year for something to make you want to post... and then it was a nice debunking?

How many accounts have you got set up in the background?

Ready to pounce on information thats too close to comfort... so obvious its stupid.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by rik_c]

Lol

Yes, i admit it, i secretly have 200 accounts, all run for the government! No wait, for aliens too!

Actually, i created an account in order to post aaaaages ago cos i got bored of having to wait 12 hours between each anonymous post (im lazy like that), but then must have forgotten about it until now :/

Shouldnt have said that, its obviously a lie/conspiracy!

For the record, i love conspiracies and believe in loads, i just dont like how people seize on anything and twist it into a conspiracy, then declare it true without any evidence. My account is a prime example
By "too close to (sic) comfort", are you insinuating that I am secretly in on this and am trying to protect my zionist/illuminati/freemason/alien/reptillian/government [PROTIP: theyre all the same thing] buddies? You seem to be trying to crush any outspoken opposition to what you think is right. Isnt that what Stalin did?

I also note you didnt answer my post with anything meaningful regarding the issue at hand.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway, couldnt the dot in the middle of the logo just be a design element to fill up empty space? "Oh look, i can turn a logo around until it fits my agenda!" I can put the Olympic rings in a row and say it stands for Order Of Obama's Objective Orchestration, but that doesnt mean the Olympic Committe will rig the elections in Obama's favour.

The conclusion that is reached is also incredibly presumtuous. The author points out the "lasting legacy" phrase. This phrase is used on literally every major development anywhere, such is the hype developers want to attract. The author helpfully doesnt reference that though, but seemingly highlights this phrase when it suits him. He also has no idea of what East End spirit is, or indeed what the concept of "true spirit" even is. Its a depressing sign when someone cant even use a phrase representing something like get-up-and-go (ie East End spirit) without it being twisted into ridiculous conspiratorial nonsense.

And as for Ley Lines. Has anyone ever shown that theyre anything but utter mumbo-jumbo? Perhaps someone could show me they are indeed real, I'm dying to see their effect in action!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Erasers88]

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Erasers88]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

You're really stacking it up aren't you?

Of course it all seems a bit flimsy until you see the referenced meanings of the elements in the streetnames. Everything you've said goes with this and it is a hell of alot to be a coincidence.

Well done.

Keep us updated on anything else you're doing.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Look, to be honest the 2012 olympics logo looks like something out of an adult x-rated movie to me. I'm being serious here.

Let me show you:

Do you see what I mean? And I am dead serious with this post, it's not an attempt at humor and I'm sorry for the "adult overtones", but I think that's really what they really were trying to accomplish with this logo. I think whoever designed the logo did it as a joke, and the organizers of the event just haven't caught on yet. It's too obvious that the 2 figures represent a man and a woman, even though it's abstract, you can tell that the one on the left is a man by the way he is standing, and the one on the right is a woman by the way she is kneeling. And why would they put the WHITE COLORED 'rings' on what is obviously the woman's head?

It's too obvious to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join