Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda Exposed!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by -Sho-

The only connection to 2012 from the ancients is the end of the long count calendar. It is not even significant to them. There are no predictions assocaited withthe end of the long count calendar.

Every statment about 2012 being significant is due to New Age baloney authors.

Some of the hoaxes:
1. pole shifts
2. galactic alignments
3. Nibiru/Wormwood/Planet X
4. Any prophecies claimed to associated with 2012
5. Days of darkness

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is a very entertaining thread. The skunk works is a good outlet for silly ideas. Thank you everyone for entertaning me.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I'd like to add;

6. May, 21st 2011 = Jesus' return.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I can tell that this is a subject you are strongly skeptical about so I won't battle it out with you. You are entitled to your opinion of course.

Although, the galactic alignment isn't a hoax. I think it's been made known too widely to be disputed. While it may not mean anything in particular it's an interesting coincidence and I just love coincidence. I've found a lot of them.

If this false flag alien invasion does end up occuring at the olympics I hope it will make people reevaluate their 2012 views

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by -Sho-

The galactic alignment is a hoax in the sense that it has any effect on the Earth. The other false claim or hoax is that the alignment happens best in 2012 or only in 2012 or any other formulation other than it happens every year.

The simple alignment that happens every year is being changed in a hoax by all of the assorted false claims made about the alignment.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What do you make of the I Ching/fractal time correlation with regards to 2012?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by -Sho-

You might think that your question is specific, but I find it vague. If you think this is related to TWZ function, then I think it is a rather contrived function whose adherents spend too much time shoehorning events into their preconceived notions, i.e. they need to start learning how gullible they are.

Is this is not TWZ let me know what you are referring to.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Don't you think the London Olympics logo looks like Lisa Simpson blowing someone?

I love pareidolia.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Op, speaks of the importance of the logo in his quote. Specifically the colours.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Kevin Rudd wil not be the NWO leader.

I can only assume that you are joking about this......

if so ... LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured

I'd like to add;

6. May, 21st 2011 = Jesus' return.

Just wanted to point out........ never mind....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Didn't Jesus get you. You missed out. Led me out the door by the hand. Kind of weird though all of his friends were also in white and heaven appears to be a padded room with no furniture.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Drunvalo is not exactly a respectable individual. He makes stuff as he goes along. It's a typical New Age tactic.

Besides, the video is discussing a new prediction, not an ancient Mayan prediction. There are no predictions associated with the end of the long count calendar.

Drunvalo claims he can travel through 144 different dimensions and gets guidance from angels and other entities such as the god Thoth. He related how Thoth told him that the Hall of Records in the Sphinx would be opened before 1999. Did that happen? Did the 148 sets of 3 people try to enter? He has all sorts of stories of odd things to tell that are not substantiated. He claims he could have gone on to the 13th dimension, but opted to remain behind to assist the world in evolving to the next state.Also, he's the one talking about plasma beings. He claims Obama wants to meet with them. He says that they have been seen in the Four Corners area and in France. Reminds me of the Coneheads who claimed, "We are from France."

What about the claim in his book that someone rearranged granite to make a big diamond. Laughable. It's not the right material to end up with diamond. He claims that when we detonated nuclear weapons we destroyed hundreds of planets in other dimensions belonging to the grays. He predicts pole shifts which have never happened.

As someone once said, the purpose of Drunvalo is to make Von Daniken and Wilcox look sane.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

But after reading on the wiki link that some say it looks like Lisa simpson(right side, facing left) giving fellatio(to a figure on the left side, facing right), that's all I can friggin see when i look at it now,

just great.....

its three years later and its STILL all I can see

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I had to look up the logo and now I will never be able to view another Simpson's episode without thinking about the 2012 logo.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
to me it looks like it says a bad word. starts with sh and ends with it. can you see it?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
Op, speaks of the importance of the logo in his quote. Specifically the colours.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

ahahah now that is weird, thanks for pointing that out, white red green yellow

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I admit there is some weird imagery in all this olympic stuff and once again, could be a possibility but as usual, it seems purely speculative

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Ian R Crane presents--The occult significance of the London 2012 Olympics

[align=center]7:30pm Saturday June 30th 2012 The XXX Olympiad was awarded to London on July 6th 2005, 24 hours before the most audacious and outrageous False Flag Terror attack ever staged on British soil. In 2006 Ian R Crane produced 'Hidden Agenda 2012' in which he explored the agenda of those determined to establish London as the New Jerusalem, as an integral part of their quest to establish their NEW WORLD ORDER. A few months later the official Logo of the London Olympics was unveiled with tremendous fanfare. A Logo which self professed Zionist Seb Coe said, " ... Represents something in which we deeply believe." In July 2007, Ian R Crane recorded his best selling DVD, 'Fool Me Once ... ', in which he presented the evidence he had accumulated to support his conjecture that a False Flag Fake Alien invasion would be staged during the XXX Olympiad in an audacious attempt to establish a One World Government before 21st December 2012. A Rockefeller foundation report published in May 2010 discusses a 'fictional scenario' where 13,000 are killed following a 'Terrorist Attack' at the London Olympics. In this presentation Ian exposes the use of so called 'fictional scenarios' which have subsequently become reality. Events such as 9/11 and the London Bombings staged just 24 hours after London celebrated being awarded the 2012 Olympics. So now, almost five years since first presenting his Fake Alien Invasion hypothesis and just a few weeks prior to the start of the XXX Olympiad, does Ian still believe that London is about to become the centre of attention for reasons other than a celebration of Human sporting prowess? You bet he does ... and after seeing this presentation you may want to give serious consideration as to your whereabouts later this Summer! Lovedean village hall, 160 Lovedean Lane, Waterlooville, Hampshire, England PO8 9SF Tickets £5 Doors open 7-15pm / Start 7-30pm Order tickets online www.ianrcrane.com (Link will be placed on Ians site soon) Tickets can be purchased on the door (PLEASE COPY AND SPREAD THE WORD) Car park-Plenty of free parking.. Free refreshments during interval.. [/align]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def