It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new Planet X Nibiru Video Footage! & Photo's

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just spotted this on youtube,but I'm more interested in the comment,where some dude/dudette says they can see it too,and have been able to see it for a couple of months.

let's hope he's seeing jupiter or something.
uk.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
First of all.. There is no proof of a planet called nibiru. This is a work of pure fiction... spouted off by David Icke and Zacharia Sitchin. Two fruit loops mind you.. Lizard people supposedly live on That fictional planet.. ROFL!

I don't buy it.

~L

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Wow a colorful light on a black background then an out of focus blob with no reference points, aweful music and a YouTube user, which I might add has been visiting all these Planet X/Nibiru related videos writing the same garbage. Yeah I'm totally convinced now!

hi we (me and my neighbors) see this on the east coast from deep dust till about 8 30 till 9:30 pm est. it used to be in sky from dark till after midnite been watching it for about 2+months yes in southern sky.thru a telescope it appears to have a gaseous surface..exactly what is it ?
p,s. i wrote to mt cuba observatory and have not recieved a response for 2 months.hmmm.
it is pretty!

Yeah, sure, he sounds like a real credible source of information.

[edit on 19/5/08 by Agent Venom]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian
First of all.. There is no proof of a planet called nibiru. This is a work of pure fiction... spouted off by David Icke and Zacharia Sitchin. Two fruit loops mind you.. Lizard people supposedly live on That fictional planet.. ROFL!

I don't buy it.

~L

I just started reading about David Icke, and I tell you, it's better than anything on comedy central.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If it was shot through a window it could be a refracted smudge of the planet Mercury. If it was shot through a screen door, it would be a refraction through the screen grating of the same planet. My money is on Mercury since it usually rises close to the sun a majority of the time.

And who named it Nibiru? I'm late to this thread strain. Whats Nibiru mean? Wheres it from? Why not a planet name from the 3 Stooges like Loovasack, Cedescramps, Eeenot, or Whosicau?

Nibiru?

sty

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

that is Venus. It looks large cos it is closer to us .

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ok people that keep posting it's mercury or venus. It's neither. Mercury is far too small to be seen like is shown in the pics and video, and the same goes with Saturn. The thing (reflection) shown is the same size as the sun, it's not a planet.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RusytyShackleford

Originally posted by Lantian

I don't buy it.

~L

I just started reading about David Icke, and I tell you, it's better than anything on comedy central.

Not to go off topic but Rusty, you are so right! LOL.

Nice avatar also by the way. I've always been a huge fan of Mr. Sagan. People would do good to read more of his work than the likes of Mr Icke ;-)

Cheers

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Page 8 on this one? Jeepers freakin' cripes. This footage was shot through a double-paned window. "Nibiru" is a reflexion from the inner pane. Look at 1:23 to 1:28. "Nibiru/Mercury/Venus/Melmak" moves according to the motions of the camera.

I have no idea if Nibiru really exists. It seems to be a mythological quasi-religious modern construct based on the texts written by ancient religious quasi-religious people.

But, then again, I have no way of knowing that, do I?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Okay, as far as the youtube video:

It IS the glass causing the anomaly, watch as he moves to the right, and the object moves away from the sun, and that by the end of the video the object is in a completely different location.

And the SOHO image, no way its Mercury, any basic understanding of cosmic size will get rid of that nonsense. I'm not buying Venus either, do you realize how far away Venus is?

www.xs4all.nl...

This website is confusing, when does Venus pass between Earth and the Sun? It lists June as when Venus passes, the images are from May. Isn't Venus the size of Earth? That thing appears to be 1/16th the size of the SUN!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
yep,I get the same effect every morning when I look out me window. If I spin my head when i look at them,I can make them orbit the sun real fast

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
From what I've read, Nibiru can't be seen in the sky or at night with the naked eye yet. Its too far way, its still near the Kuiper belt if I'm not mistaken. Until 2012, Nibiru won't be seen witht he naked eye.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

Well my friend I did email them and that’s what I got from them today
Just click on the link

soho.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geemor
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

even we couldn't see it due it strange radiation frequency, we still would be able to determine it approximate location due the force that it would cause in the form of 'gravitation' in other objects in our solar system. if its a small planet however, it would be harder of course. but generally nibiru is considered to be a star with orbiting planet, or huge planet capable of throwing earth off it's orbit-- that kind of thing we should know about even if we couldn't see it.. or at least i suppose so

to answer you last question, i think that most of us would have hard time accepting it, but generally your guestion is in vain, because if such event would take place, mankind would have to adapt in it.

btw, i don't want to sound like skeptic, and i like to believe that there are people with mental capabilities even my own are non-existent

also i agree that the off-orbit planets are possibility, but not such thing as the common nibiru myth claims. i be meaning the one that is supposed to be a brown dwarf star only 4 years from us now. if it would be real, we would be feeling it already in far more devastating effects that could ever be explained with current earthquakes and tornados..

but then again, what do i know?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Geemor]

Thx Geemor for taking me Q's seriously.
Let's think positively: humans are capable of saving Earth! When we start NOT focussing on eachother's differences but on that what binds us we could have the power (energetically I mean) to change the world or even incoming planets from where ever

As for my 'psychic' powers: I take any info as it comes, sometimes it makes me laugh, often it makes me cry but I would swop with ya any time
Let's hope no harm will come over any of us ...

Adapting to new phenomena: mankind has overcome many already.

Originally posted by Dr UAE
reply to post by mattguy404

Well my friend I did email them and that’s what I got from them today
Just click on the link

soho.nascom.nasa.gov...

Wow!! Interesting picture ... a Pleiades and Venus Conjunction

[edit on 5/20/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Okay, as far as the youtube video:

And the SOHO image, no way its Mercury, any basic understanding of cosmic size will get rid of that nonsense. I'm not buying Venus either, do you realize how far away Venus is?

www.xs4all.nl...

This website is confusing, when does Venus pass between Earth and the Sun? It lists June as when Venus passes, the images are from May. Isn't Venus the size of Earth? That thing appears to be 1/16th the size of the SUN!

Let's think about this analytically for just a moment. You say that since Venus, in this picture, looks 1/16th the size of the sun, it is far too big and cannot therefore be Venus. Let's do a test. Go outside and hold your fist up to the sun. Your fist will completely cover the sun. By your logic then, that could not be the sun because your fist would appear bigger and this goes against all conventional wisdom you have about the sun.

But you're leaving something out;

DISTANCE!

Let's try another one. Locate the constellation Scorpius and then the brightest star in it (Antares). Pay attention its size and then compare that to the size of the sun. Again, by your logic the sun should be much bigger because to the observer it appears so. But in all reality Antares is 800 times larger than the sun.

Similarly, Since Venus is closer to us than the sun it appears bigger to the observer relative to the sun. This is very very basic stuff here. That is unequivocally, undeniably, undoubtedly Venus in the SOHO picture. There is no debate. none.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Now I am not a scientists but surely something that size would cause havoc on earth due to its gravitational pull. A planet that size would cause serious tidal changes and earthquakes (don't tell me China, that is a one off deal)
A planet that size that close to earth would pretty much cause absolute chaos.

Mike

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
As I mentioned in a previous post, you can get the same effect with the Moon. Which is the real image of the Moon and which one is the reflection? First one to guess correctly gets a star, but not of the Nibiru kind!

Oh and below is another nice pic of a "Twin Sun"

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wouldn't you all agree, that IF and WHEN, this subject of "PLANET X-NIBIRU" ever proves to be true, and there really is something coming on strong into our solar system, that HEADS will roll from the top on down?
I realize there is nothing that we can do to stop or change it's coming if it is true. But, wouldn't we at least all deserve a heads up and warning about it first? Why, try to hide it, or deny it exists, if it really is there? What would there be to gain?

Personally, I hope it is true! I want to see the ancients vindicated, and to see the deniers eat crow.

Scary stuff, but, scary exciting.

Has anyone been paying attention to the unpresidented earthquake activity around the globe lately? Something is up with our home!
Even animals are being reported to be acting very oddly lately.
If I was any where near Yellowstone Nat. Park, I'd think about getting the heck out of there real soon, and as far away as possible.
That place really worries me! If it blows, we are all FUBAR!
Nibiru won't matter.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom
Which is the real image of the Moon and which one is the reflection? First one to guess correctly gets a star, but not of the Nibiru kind!

I'll say that the dim moon high and right of the bright moon is the real moon. That'd be consistent with the other photos.

Edit: Oh, shoot!!! I wrote the exact opposite of what I MEANT to write! The dim moon is the FAKE moon. Dang. :bnghd:

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

Originally posted by Agent Venom
Which is the real image of the Moon and which one is the reflection? First one to guess correctly gets a star, but not of the Nibiru kind!

I'll say that the dim moon high and right of the bright moon is the real moon. That'd be consistent with the other photos.

Nope, I can almost 100% guarentee that the bright moon is the real one, with the dim on being a reflection.

Where's my star?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join