It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new Planet X Nibiru Video Footage! & Photo's

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Dae

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
Now you should take in account that he is filming this through a window and window screen. I think it's very likely it's a flare on the window. If he were outside I'm sure we would have seen different results.

Id like to go one further, there is a HOLE in the window SCREEN and that is why we are seeing this effect.

*is proud to be a knuckle head*

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a couple questions:

1) Why can't I see this anomalous planet or dwarf planet (PX) each sunset or sunrise?

2) Why haven't any astronomers (weather professional or amateur) seen this huge celestial body?

In my opinion, the guy video taping PX should of taped it completely outside - no screen, no window. It looks like lens flare to me, but I can't tell 100%, I'm just saying it's the most likely explanation.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geemor
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

anytime

i think this nibiru thing is based on a false presumption. while it may have been real planet, regarding that so many sources speak of it (not forgetting the ancient teachings), it now lies shattered on the kepler's belt in our sol system. somehow my insight tells me that this is the case; nibiru came here once or twice, but then collided with another planet (tiamat?) in our solar system and formed that great belt of shattered rock that now lies in orbit between mars and jupiter.

What do you think about this article? It's been a headline in the science sections of divers newspapers over the world since last Feb.

www.spacedaily.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Many people take that article completely out of context, and some sources even changed the title to "DISCOVERED new planet" when in fact they haven't found anything yet. There could be many TNO's (trans-Neptunian objects) orbiting in this region of space.

A trans-Neptunian object (TNO) is any object in the solar system that orbits the sun at a greater distance on average than Neptune. The Kuiper belt, scattered disk, and Oort cloud are three divisions of this volume of space. The orbit of each of the planets is affected by the gravitational influences of all the other planets. Discrepancies in the early 1900s between the observed and expected orbits of the known planets suggested that there were one or more additional planets beyond Neptune. The search for these led to the discovery of Pluto in 1930. Pluto is too small to explain the discrepancies, however, and revised estimates of Neptune's mass showed that the problem was spurious.

It took more than 60 years to discover another TNO (with only the discovery of Pluto's moon Charon in between). Since 1992 however, 1075 objects have been discovered, differing in sizes, orbits and surface composition. But only 132 of these have a well determined orbit allowing easy observatory recovery.

Even if they do find another TNO object that is pretty big compared to others, I highly doubt it will be this mysterious Nibiru people are raving about. What also makes me laugh is the fact these PXers/Nibiru proponents say this planet is pulling on the orbit of Neptune and is "coming up from underneath" so to speak. Even if that was the case, why would it only be pulling on the orbit of Neptune and not any other planet? (The so-called discrepancies in the orbit of Neptune have been explained anyway, a long time ago). They contradict themselves so many times it really is quite laughable. Hell, half of them can't even agree on whether or not it's a planet or a star or even exactly where it is, yet they can guarantee it will arrive sometime in 2012? Uh huh, sure, just like they guaranteed it would arrive in 2003!

[edit on 18/5/08 by Agent Venom]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

i've seen and read the article you speak of, while it is highly interesting, i doubt that they will find anything, at least not nibiru or tiamat. anyway, there could be even more planets, who knoes.

how would you (or anyone) explain that asteroid belt? in my mind, it is either a planet in formation - which could take hundred millions of years, or then it is remains of planet x? at the quick glance it seems very dubious to me that a bunch of asteroids would have just flown there and decided to stay in there.. but also, taking in note the gravity of sun, jupiter and saturn, it could be a kind of gravitation trap, which catches all the roids wandering around in space.

now you got me puzzled as i started asking questions when i few minutes ago had a clear opinion

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I must be a knucklehead too then..
As when I first saw the video I was taken back, and thought there was something to this for a moment. Then I took some time to think about this.
If there really 2 objects in the sky just as the video protrays, then I think we would be hearing alot more about this.
This would create a huge buzz!! As something in the sky this big and right there in our own heavens.
But its only this one guy, and his one video.

Im going with the double pane window that is giving this affect.
Until I have some further data and further proof, Ill be happy being a knucklehead head here..

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i spent 3 days with a working model of the planet earth and sun and location of planet x in the model. bad news dip #s planetx is not visible at this time it is hidden. in addition the double sun photos on you tube from ohio are all of the same mercury or venus not nibiru. Nibiru is south of our planet presnetly. which would make visiblity impossible

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
not visible at presnet time

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I would think that we would have felt it here on Earth by now. The gravitational pull would be hugh. I would have also like to have learned what NASA had to say but no announcements yet. Maybe its the mother of all spaceships coming towards us.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What amazes me is why someone would attempt to fake something that is so easily disproven??

I mean, all you have to do is go out with some Mylar and you can spend all day looking at the sun.

Trust me. There is NO Object bearing down on us.

There is also nothing on the way that could be described as a brown dwarf or planet or anything of any significant size.

If you really want to look up and worry, worry about the thousands of Space objects we haven't identified yet..

The Oort cloud, and the Kuiper belt are the source of my worries when concerning objects heading this way..

My advice to anyone who is concerned about the OP subject is visit your local university and ask to speak to the Physics prof.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
this might get a bit of topic from the op but anyways

what if its not a planet but an ice body

mightbe a bit of a spinn but ,

tiamat was a water beast from which heaven and earth was created

and in norse myth ymir is a frost giant that creates the heaven and earth

mightbe a connection - water beast frost giant ??

as far as ive understood the whole niribu thing originates from sumer / babylonian scrips i thought id share that " revelation " with you all

[edit on 18-5-2008 by zerbot565]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If you have a double glassed window you get this effect.

Sunlight (or what ever) passes trough the first glass and reflects on the front of the second glass back onto the back of the first.

So if you film slightly with an angle you get a little Les bright reflection of the sun on the back of the first glass. If you look closely you see this reflection is also reflected a second time which makes a second Les brighter reflection.

The Soho image is good but I think its Mercury or Venus.

If you look to the Soho movie you sea that we (earth) move to the right.
Mercury or Venus moves to the left this means that its moving to go behind the sun and we are following that direction. Mercury or Venus rotates around the sun much faster then us, as seen in the movie!

[edit on 18-5-2008 by johndoeknows]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Umm don't know if anyone pointed this out but even the closest planet to us Mars looks like a distant star when visible during certain seasons. So if this is indead a planet then it would have to be extremely close to the Earth to look so large. It can't be Mercury because the planet is far to small to be of that size next to the sun, and that goes for any planet for that matter. Also Niburu was stated in an article I read to be just a little bit bigger then Pluto, so if thats the case this planet would have to be within a couple 100,000 miles of Earth to look so large. This isn't a planet, this isn't a meteor, this isn't a comet, this isn't the moon or any moon. So with all this information out there we should start looking for alternative theories of what this could be.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
re: the OP/video.

Please look at the characteristics of sundogs. They are a common atmospheric illusion that is nearly identical to the video and images in the original post. For reference - en.wikipedia.org...

Since the effect was seen as the sun was near the horizon, this is the most sensible (IMO) explanation for the video.

MM

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
with the discovery of more and more extrasolar planets I would think finding one in the outer reaches of our solar system would be a bit easier.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just to add yet again.....like with every other person that posts a youtube video of that stupid nibiru crap, research sundogs

www.atoptics.co.uk...

Damn scaremongering again

[edit on 18/5/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
Also Niburu was stated in an article I read to be just a little bit bigger then Pluto, so if thats the case this planet would have to be within a couple 100,000 miles of Earth to look so large. This isn't a planet, this isn't a meteor, this isn't a comet, this isn't the moon or any moon. So with all this information out there we should start looking for alternative theories of what this could be.

It is garbage is what it is. The SOHO image is a planet, one we know of, the OP video is nothing but a reflection through a double glazed window. Your post is also a prime example of how people who support this Nibiru stuff also contradict other so-called "information" and "facts" about it put out by others. The widely accepted argument seems to be that this Nibiru is a brown dwarf star, which would have to have a mass bigger than Jupiter is order to qualify it as being a brown dwarf. We have people saying it's a planet slightly smaller than Jupiter, a planet no bigger than Pluto, or it's a comet. We have people saying it's only visible from the South Pole, which as I pointed out in a previous post is complete and utter nonsense as anything visible in the South Pole, especially a brown dwarf star being only for years away (2012 being the accepted date for its so-called "fly by of Earth") would also be visible to the entire Southern Hemisphere. The South Pole does not have its 'own little hemisphere' and there are no blind spots on Earth, the Earth is spherical, not shaped like a cube! The South Pole idea is also another contradiction as we have people saying Nibiru is the area of the Orion Constellation, which is in the Northern Hemsphere and in fact can be viewed globally during certain periods. We have people living in the Northern Hemisphere who claim to see it and so-called video footage such as the one in the OP as well as other locations on Earth, yet others who live in the Southern/Northern Hemisphere see nothing. Is there multiple Nibiru's or something? Or just one that zips around to various locations and says: "hello, here I am!" We also have people saying Nibiru is "coming up from underneath" yet "hiding behind the Sun" and "it won't be visible until it is right on top of us". How exactly does that work? How can an object on a highly elliptical orbit come up from "underneath" and remain "hidden behind the Sun" when at the same time the Earth rotates and orbits the Sun? So many questions the Nibiru proponents cannot answer or refuse to do so. In any case, the simple fact remains that in the sense these Nibiru proponents peddle their unscientifc nonsense out there, in order to believe it you have throw known laws of physics, gravitation, orbital dynamics and planetary motion out of the window. They cannot answer such questions yet can blatently state it is coming some time around 2012? What happend to the last time it was meant to arrive in 2003? I will state it right here right now, the way these Planet X/Nibiru/doomsday proponents speak of it it simply does not and cannot exist. I will also state that I have been studying and researching this matter since the 2003 date and thus far found no evidence whatsoever to support the existence of such a planet/star/comet/heavenly body or whatever you wish to call it. Anyone who also comes up with things like "the Sumerians knew about this" or "Zecheria Sitchin has the answers", I will refute those claims too, maybe not here as it is drifting off topic, but in another relevant thread.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Looking out right now through my tripple glazed window i see not one, but two, even three (depending on how i move around in my chair) lovely full moons. A big one, which is also the real one, and one or two smaller ones on the left, and lower. Just like in the video. I m pretty sure the same effect i would get with the sun too. Yeah, until now all i got as proof of Nibiru were lens flares and optical illusions, so im not so convinced of its existence. Which is after all, a very good thing!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

Well done!

I wish I could give this post applause!

Sheer and utter brilliance!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join